OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Thoughts = Reality EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Thoughts = Reality EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Thoughts = Reality EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Thoughts = Reality EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Thoughts = Reality EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Thoughts = Reality EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Thoughts = Reality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Thoughts = Reality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Thoughts = Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Thoughts = Reality EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts = Reality

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts = Reality Empty Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thoughts = Reality

Posted on June 5, 2013 by Visionkeeper

Thoughts = Reality Illustration-man-sheldon-the-big-bang-theory-think-favim-com-68762http://www.favim.com

Music to read by below:

I remember when I was younger hearing the quotation ” Your thoughts
create your reality”. I didn’t give it a whole lot of thought way back
then, but everyday, every minute, every hour it becomes more clear as to
its powerful meaning. I often wonder how many people out there
wandering in the world do not have a clue that what they are thinking
about is bringing to them their own reality. Of course it has its
greatest meaning in the effects of positive thinking over negative, but
it goes way beyond that as well. What kind of dialog do you have with
YOURSELF everyday? What kind of verbiage do you use when you talk to
yourself? Are you supportive of yourself, do you inspire yourself, are
you mostly complimentary or mostly critical? It makes a huge difference
as to how your life unfolds so pay close attention.

I wish I had ten dollars for every self-help book I’ve read over the
years. I certainly wouldn’t have any money issues that is for sure. Out
of everything I learned nothing really could have been more
consequential than realizing ‘how we think is one of the most important
aspects of living we need to pay attention to’. Especially in raising
our children. Just a few words can teach a child to either embrace life
and enjoy the wonder of it, or to fear it and limit their life and sadly
themselves! Often we do not realize the impact of our words and actions
on young minds. Take a thunder-storm for example. Some people may be
afraid of them themselves, so when storms pop up they grab their kids
and go into a closet. That child will mostly probably fear storms for
the rest of their life, versus the child who was shown the storms
amazing energy and taught when and how it can be dangerous and when it’s
not. Calling our children stupid or fat or lazy are all crippling words
with long-lasting effects. We must pay close attention to what we say
and do.

So how do you approach your day? Do you groan at the thought of
another day of work or do you spring awake with gratitude in your heart
that you are alive to live another day? Do you thank the sun for shining
or the birds for singing for you? Are you grateful for the life-
sustaining breakfast you are about to eat? The more we feel gratitude
the happier we become within. Try one week of waking up and seeing all
that you have to be grateful for and take note of any changes you may
feel. Life is good if we just allow ourselves to see it and feel it and
be grateful for it. Even when things are down and difficult we have the
choice of staying down in the muck or rising up by finding something to
be grateful for, the lesson to be learned. We lost our appreciation for
life when we spiraled down from grace, it is time now to find it again
and rise upward and deepen our interaction with our lives. Choose your
thoughts carefully, choose to see what is right instead of wrong and
choose joy.

Blessings to us all,

Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

2Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:48 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I do agree with that to a certain extent but I could debate this a wee bit.

3Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How so darlin'? I love to debate... :)

4Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:59 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I didn't bring about the death of my brother, none of us did, we were focused on keeping him alive not killing him and these kids getting sick, I have been so excited that this winter I have spent a fortune on vitamins for all the kids so we could have a sick free year and BAM they have all been vomitting, one's got asthma, one's got chest complaints and I was so positive we were going to have a year off!

5Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Then last year we had a beautiful little filly that my hubby was doing ground work with, he was teaching her to tie up, came inside for a drink went back out and BAM she's dead a snake got her!! Absolutely no thinking about anything like that!

6Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:03 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

We watched the Secret numerous times and were really working on re training our brains so as to be positive and think about the changes we were looking for and bloody BAM shit went from bad to worse!! So where I agree with positive thinking, I am not really so sure we create out reality from our own mind.

7Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well nannee... your brothers death was something he brought about. It was his path that he was on and only his. You could have done nothing to change that. Just like I could do nothing to change Eric and Nikki's fathers death. That belonged to only him.

As for getting sick.... you can take all the vitamins on the planet and they will NOT keep you from getting ill if you are exposed to virus and bacterial infections. Also... remember who makes the supplements???? Big Pharma??? So don't put your faith in them.

8Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:07 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes but my point was that I did not bring about any of this stuff from my thinking about them, they happened anyway regardless of my thoughts. My thoughts were the complete opposite and I know that for sure because once the shit started to hit the fan I was out with the Secret and all the positive shit and back to reality with my feet firmly planted on the ground. It wasn't until I met you and OOM that I started to feel good again! And I wasnt thinking about that either you just fell in my lap lol!

9Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

As for the filly..... her time was up. But what did that experience teach you? This is where the gratitude thing comes in.

As for the Secret.... it is not a secret. The power to will things to us is real and does work. I think it is what you are asking for that makes the difference. How and what are you doing to make your wishes reality?

10Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I think you followed your heart is why you found us nannee. You could have easily ignored me on DD like the others do. Or mocked me over there like the others do. I find it hilarious which is why I continue to be there with Ponee.

So then that said... sometimes when we are in the middle of things we can not see the magnitude of what is happening until it is behind us. Then we can say oh I get it now... that is why I had to go thru hell!

11Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

To be honest losing the filly taught me not to trust in the power of positive thinking because it was a pile of bullshit, thats the god's honest truth of what I learned that day and that's how I felt. I don't anymore but I have different focuses now. The only thing I wish is for the damn RV so I can get some blankets out to the cold homeless people, I give what I can but we don't make enough to really make a big dent in the problem! I wish I could feed some hungry families, I wish I could sponsor more children, there's too much to wish for to bring to a reality.

12Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh and VisionKeeper is trying to keep her light bright and still hopes to help those just waking up. So that is why her stuff lately is so encouraging to keep your spirit UP. She has seen the bottom and it is her job and work now to help those that are hitting it.

13Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:16 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I do believe in being positive and repelling negative thoughts and I usually do that on a daily basis but today I am too tired LOL! I also think, gee that mother in Uganda who's little boy I sponsor didnt bring about her situation she was born into it with no clue how to change it or even to change it. Those are the things that make me question that statement you bring about what you think about. I think every day life is going to happen regardless of what you think, I really believe it's more along the lines of "What you fear the most you bring about to reality" that's what I believe anyway, so I make sure I have no fears other than getting too much fatter before my weight spirals out of control and I end up like Rosie O'Donnell hahahhahaha! OOPS

14Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I see what you mean. Maybe try to focus on just you. What can you do to help those in need? Can you start networking with others near you to get donations for those blanket purchases? Can you ask stores if you can put a bin in their place asking for blankets? If you really want to do these things... the only one stopping you ... is you.

15Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:20 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah I am not criticising her at all, if there were more people out there trying to help and be encouraging the world would not be as toxic, I was just dis agreeing with that what you think about becomes your reality phrase. I've been thinking about being rich and having no money worries for years now, Bang goes that theory LOL!

16Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes we are actually donating blankets through one of the local churches, they are doing a run very soon to the city to hand out blankets. It's co ordinated through another bug church down there and they take vans out into the streets and hand out blankets and soup and coffee, it's a wonderful thing they do, we are buying blankets for that, and my mum has been crocheting blankets and I am collecting what I can from the local op shops, but I just feel its not enough and really everyday people dont want to know about it.

17Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well it sounds to me that you are doing all you can for now.

Maybe you are rich already... but just cash poor. I think it is our perceptions of what these words mean that sometimes causes a disconnect.

I see that you are rich in LOVE, heart, caring, you are blessed with an great hubby and kids and grand kids. You are blessed with the place to surround yourself with creatures. I think you have it all sweetie! All you have no amount of money could ever buy you.

I have spent much time with folks that have tons of money. For the most part they are shallow and pathetic individuals. Most are just plain miserable. So... maybe you are the lucky one!

18Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh I defs agree purps I am really rich, I phrased that wrongly, I should have said financially stable instead of rich. It's funny our youngest little boy said to me the other day "Mummy we don't need the RV we are rich already!" he is such a clever kid!

I am going to sponsor and orangutan on Friday, one in Malaysia where deadshit humans are tearing down the forests to put in Palm Oil Plantations! Then I am going to sponsor another little child but one in China where they are flushing their babies down the toilets to get rid of them!!

I still hope for the RV so I can come and visit and give you a humungus hug for always being with me purps!

19Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Awww... that will be an awesome day when we can see one another in person for sure!!!!

You just hang in there! It is always the darkest before the dawn. All ways!!!!!

20Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I am a hangin lol!! I tell you what I am hangin for is my internet to be reset!!

21Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YEAH!!! only a few more days!!!

You have videos to catch up on. :)

22Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:59 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yayyyyy! I wont know where to start LOL! I was going over to my daughters tommoz to catch up on a bit but I wont be now lol!

23Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:44 pm

MartyM

MartyM

WOW, don't mean to interrupt this bonding thing going on :) But in reality we are all blessed and rich by just having come together. I know I am. :hugs :
I have to agree to a point with Nann, and Purps responses are much of what mine would be.
I also think that the "Your thoughts Create Your Reality" thingy is more about our perseption. Our reality may not be what we thought or wanted, or is it? or is it just not OUR reality we're seeing? Confusing? Yes. Do I understand all of it? No.
I think it's more a matter of us not being experienced or informed enough as to how it all works. As with most things there are rules/guide lines for the use of things, and we don't have all the pages yet. jmho... :)
Thoughts = Reality 304767837

24Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Not BONDING Marty DEBATING LOL!! Purps and I have already bonded a long time ago lol! Hmmmmm well I am going to try it and see what happens. I am going to think about something that I want and see if it becomes a reality! Obviously this will not happen overnight but it's defs worth a shot!

25Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee... for as long as I can remember... I will say stuff like..I sure would like a new table... and I swear with in days, someone gives me a table.

My sister hates me because of it. I always just called it my wish luck. But in essence it is way more. You have to believe it!

26Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:52 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes there are some people like that. I'm going to try it!

27Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well Nann, as I said, it's a matter of perspective... It really is more than just your 'Wish List'. Though in time that may work just as well. But regarding things you really need or even things you don't want to happen... So take something you need (besides the RV), you have no idea how you can get it or afford it, but you really need it. I ask for guidance on what I can do to get it... (As an example, I know this works 'cause we are still here in our home), Then I envision having it and what I have to do once I have what I needed. As Purps said, "You have to Believe it" ! The Believing and accepting it as a reality is the important part, not just the wanting or even needing it. That distinction is difficult to understand until you experience it.
We are in our home still, not because I became a good attorney (heaven forbid), even though we have been foreclosed on (illegally) and the title is in the Banksters name. But we're here and they're paying the Taxes. I Know/Believe this is only because it is the way it is supposed to be, despite all the efforts of the bank, I've been given the guidance at the right time to beat them and that will continue as necessary. I only wish my wife could accept that, she worries constantly that they will show up to kick us to the curb... I just wish she would believe, 'cause it's already so.
Believe it Nann as there are No other options, with every fiber of your being...
Is this full proof ? No, but when asking for that guidance, be sure and ask for the wisdom to understand what to do with that guidance. Believe in yourself, that's probably the hardest part.
:hugs : And that concludes today's inspirational message... :)

28Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL Thanks Marty it was a very good inspirational message at that!!

Thoughts = Reality 304767837

29Thoughts = Reality Empty Re: Thoughts = Reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly Marty!!!
I knew I was going to beat BofA in my foreclosure and I have. I am also still here. I am where I knew I would be. It is the reason I got to be here to begin with.

And nannee... it is bigger than just saying I want a new table. It is the knowing that because I put it out there... that I will receive this. It is as it always has been.

You should talk to Raven on this also. She is a master of manifestation. Big time!!! She can really help....

HUGZ!!!!! :hugs :

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum