OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV/PP & REPUBLIC NEWS

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/06/us-showdown-is-imminent.html REPUBLIC BEING RESTORED

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/06/attorney-al-hodges-update-on-global.html GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS & CMKX

CURRENT EXCHANGE RATES AT WF FOR INVITEES ONLY -- DINAR 11.86, DONG 2.20. THIS IS THE STREET RATE, GROUP RATES ARE HIGHER.

RUMORED -- NOW HEARING RV LIVE FOR ANY TIME NOW. WE SHALL SEE (AGAIN!). IT IS ALL IN WELLS FARGO HANDS AND THE BALL AGAIN IS IN THERE COURT.

RUMOR --- EXCHANGING STARTING THIS FRIDAY MORNING, STARTING ON THE EAST COAST AND WORKING ITS WAY WEST.

www.nesaranews.blogspot.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok well someone let me know by any telepathic means possible please?! Or just wait until the morning as I fear there will be more than enough time to tell me lol!

Thanks Yman!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, it ain't gonna happen for a looooooooong time- There are 'plants' among us from the gov that are and have been lying to us for a long time now-The money we have spent for our so called 'blessing' has already been spent over in the Fed, and the Iraqis have all the USD they need to hold them over- It will be along time before they will use dinar in their own country, thanks to Maliki-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah I know terbs just trying to be a comedian LOL! I have gotten that way that I don't actually think it's real anymore, just something we talk about, strange hey!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

topspin2

Terbs, its way beyond Maliki. Way beyond.......

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So tell me does anyone think it's a scam?

terbo56

terbo56

Topspin, I am very well aware of this- The Illuminati have all the say, the Rothchilds, and 'O' and have installed Maliki as their puppet to accomplish crooked dealings for them-They want ALL the gold, and ALL the money, and want to be able to OWN the rights to the planet-...... I am leaning toward the scam thing, although we will see in a couple of months, and if by then we see nothing , it is a possibility we could have been had-We have been treated like mushrooms in this deal and fed nothing but bullshit, and it will make itself known shortly-

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I remember Siaya from over at DD saying a long time ago if it doesn't happen by Januray 2013 we will still be here in January 2014, I am beginning to agree with her! She also said that Iraq is managing quite nicely without the RV, so I am leaning towards scam at this stage too!

terbo56

terbo56

That's right, NanneeRose- Good eye!! :cheers: :dancing:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum