OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Friday Afternoon Dinar News, and Rumors Tidbits
06/07/2013

12 Comments: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/friday-afternoon-dinar-news-and-rumors-tidbits.html#comments

OOM&F:

[.~Bulldog75] 3PM CST FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2013. THERE ARE DOZENS OF QUESTIONS SURRONDING THE REASONS WHY WE HAVE NO RV/CE. WE HAVE FOUND A VIDEO WHICH GIVES AN EXCELLENT ACCOUNTING OF WHY THIS IS SO COMPLICATED.

SEE, HEAR AND FILTER THIS INFORMATION. THIS IS A 'HISTORY TO A MODERN DAY SHORT DOCUMENTARY' OF WHY OUR "POWER & MONEY" IS IN THE PRECARIOUS WORLDLY SITUATION THAT WE NOW FACE.

THIS IS SOMEWHAT SHOCKING, ALARMING YET EDUCATIONAL, FRANK AND TO THE POINT. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ROTHCHILDS OWN AN ESTIMATED $100 TRILLION. FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO BIS, CENTRAL BANKS, MORGANS, ROCKEFELLERS, BILDERBERGS, OIL, GOLD, and WARS ALL HAVE HAD A TREMENDOUS AFFECT ON OUR ECONOMICS.

HOW DOES THIS WORLD BANKING CARTEL EXIST? I FEEL MANY OF YOUR RV/CE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED FROM THIS VIDEO. BLESSINGS. I LOVE YOU ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=GNKksnjOCP4&NR=1

[Cindieloohoo] .~Bulldog75 I MADE IT INTO A TINY url http://tinyurl.com/k9jx277

[.~Bulldog75] MUST GO. GONE. BLESSINGS.

I4U:

[mbillions] IN A NUT SHELL, HERE GOES TONY: Announcements being made on Sunday in Iraq, Maliki will be in Erbil and Tony said that Sunday will be the most important day in Iraq; Re the baskets, someone who knows and works with these has said that there will be several baskets. The smaller countries need time to be B3 compliant and also need the dinar in order for them to move forward

There will be other opportunities to invest in other currencies if u know what to look for; RV is contained within the budget and maybe released today, but look for something on Sunday.

The RV has been stopped in the past by the US but needs 3 people's signature in order to stop it. Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stopped (END)

Oh he also said it will be a float and there is a ceiling less than $13; On Tuesday around 2 pm banks started receiving memos to expect within the hour (now we are 3 - 4 days later LOL); This is important – the COMPLETE AND REVISED BUDGET is set to be released today (END)

[Midnight Blue] I am hearing about major announcements in Iraq on Sunday. IDK what so take as rumor

Midnight Blue] I got it it from 2 different contacts, but they apparently don'y know for sure what they are. That mentioned what they "thought" they would be, but that was speculation. They are sure about there will be announcements just not sure what.

[xfilesfan2013] Midnight Blue sure hope it something that gives us proof the process is progressing to an end or CE

[childofgod] Midnight Blue So we should know tomorrow, since that's their Sunday, no?

[just4me] Midnight Blue tony on PTR talked about those announcements this coming Sunday also.

[Midnight Blue] You do know there new budget started don't you?

[sektor] I read that earlier today because they started their new fiscal year

[xfilesfan2013] Midnight Blue I can remember when the budget was opened we would have an RV...boy how things have changed

[sektor] Xfiles there was quite a few that believed the rate was not in the budget IMO

Writer] Delightful Wells Fargo story from Friday morning ... northern plains, smaller city where WF employees have for years staunchly declared the dinar a total scam ... Several months ago, I told a local, very skeptical business-owner friend (call him Bob) about the IQD. He purchased a small amt,

[Writer] later purchased more. Because he's a personal friend of an upper eschelon, local WF employee (financial advisor/private banker-level), today Bob decided to directly phone this banker guy (Call him BGuy) ...

[Writer] Bob point blank asked if the bank had been advised of a global currency reset coming soon -- and if WF was going to be involved with any foreign currency exchange. Bob told me there was a HUGE pause, and when BGuy spoke,

[Writer] it was like he was choking on the words. Instead of answering the question, he evaded it and with carefully chosen words said hesitantly: If you're wanting to know if you should invest in foreign currency ...

[Writer] Bob interrupted the painful non-answer and said more specifically he was inquiring about the Iraqi dinar. After another lon-ng pause, BGuy tried to downplay the legitimacy of the dinar and hesitantly stated they are telling customers NOT to invest a lot in it ... and mentioned dinar rumors as far back as 5 years ago. He said people are thinking they can invest $1200 and make a million ...

[Writer] and that his recommendation would be to NOT invest more than $1000. Bob pressed on further and asked directly if the bank had TOLD him anything about this ... or to get ready for it?

[Writer] After another clumsy pause, BGuy asked WHY Bob was asking about this. (Surely, at a small city bank in what many consider "boondocks" country ... BGuy never dreamed he'd have to face such questions

[Writer] from a LOCAL person.) Bob pressed harder for an answer. Again, BGuy asked WHY he was asking. Bob then said he'd heard from a reliable source that WF was going to be involved in this. Immediately BGuy asked about the source -- and was it someone from within the local, WF community

[Writer] (implying a WF employee). Bob declared that he'd gotten the information confidentially and could not provide any names. Three times, BGuy tried to extract a name ... saying, "I REALLY need to know who it was ...

[Writer] Bob kept refusing. He said it was apparent BGuy was quite concerned over the issue. The tone of BGuy's questioning made it seem this "leak" of "classified" information could be cause for someone getting FIRED.

[Writer] End.

[cookiesdad] Writer ...... not the first to have a WF report like this ...... I think if they know they are told to blow it off on purpose

[sandytob] Writer LOL.....he should read our chat rooms!! Not really confidential info. But i am concerned about how he percieves what the rate will be.

[zeeto] This "Dinar" thing has grown HUge since I started. Investors now worldwide. Secret? No!!!!!!!

KTFA:

Frank26: TEAM ... SECRET MEETING THIS AM BETWEEN 5:30 AND 6:00 AM PST OUT OF LONDON ON BBC NEWS BEN BERNANKE ... TIM GEITHNER ... CHRISTINE LAGARDE ... PROMINENT FAMILIES ... SHEIKS ... NO MEDIA ALLOWED WITHIN 300 FEET:
F26.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Good grief!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

topspin2

LOL.....nann....I do think you get it.....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I get it alright, I get that they are full of it!! Geez Louise!! LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

"Right now the "green light" from the BIS is still ongoing and nothing is stoppe" 3162187677 oH a New Pic Rosey ! Thong action ?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL bout time you noticed hahahahahaha! This one I drew up quickly for you last night, I call her my Nerd Girl!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL Love the Nerd Girl .. and thats cool you drew it

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

sweet thong too! Love that thin french cut

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yep had you in mind the whole way LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum