OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST,MUST READ:Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Jester and I4U Members Chat Saturday Afternoon
06/08/2013

[Jester] HELLO MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT AFTERNOON…

[Jester] I WAS UP LATE LAST NIGHT WITH NO ONE TO TALK TO AND MY BRAIN WOULD NOT QUIT… GOT WITH MY BUDDY REDWOLF THIS MORNING AND DISCUSSED MY OVERLOAD AND I THINK WE HAVE PUT SOME PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER THAT HELP POINT US TO WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW…

[Jester] FIRST A LITTLE BACKGROUND ON CURRENCY TRADING AND MANIPULATION… THE TRADING OF CURRENCIES INVOLVES SHORT OR LONG TRADES AND SPECULATION ON WHETHER THE VALUE WILL GO UP OR DOWN ON EITHER AN OVERNIGHT OR WEEK TRADE...

BECAUSE CURRENT CURRENCIES ARE NOT ALL BACKED BY A MANDATED FORMULA OR SYSTEM THEY CAN EASILY BE MARKET MANIPULATED BY ECONOMIC FORCES…

[Jester] NOW THINK WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU KNOW THERE IS A GLOBAL RESET ON THE HORIZON… MANY CURRENCY TRADERS ARE SEEING THE REAL WORLD SIGNS THAT THIS IS HEADING OUR DIRECTION...

TRADERS COULD MAKE MILLIONS OVER THE WEEKEND BY SHORT OR LONG TRADES ON SOME OF THESE SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN MOVING SIGNIFICANTLY THIS PAST WEEK…

SO, A GLOBAL RESET WOULD PROVIDE A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR THOSE WHO COULD AND WOULD MANIPULATE CURRENCIES FOR SELFISH GAINS...

[Jester]
SO THE QUESTION IS... HOW CAN THIS BE AVOIDED TO PREVENT MISUSE AS WELL AS VOLATILITY TO THE MARKETS?

[Jester] SOME MORE BACKGROUND... WHEN A COUNTRY’S CURRENCY IS REVALUED A NEW CURRENCY SYMBOL IS CREATED... A GOOD EXAMPLE WOULD BE WHEN MEXICO REVALUED A FEW YEARS AGO... THEIR CURRENCY SYMBOL CHANGED FROM MXP TO MXN… THE N REPRESENTS THE NEW CURRENCY VALUE AND IS NO LONGER TRADED UNDER THE OLD SYMBOL…

[Jester] THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW TO ALL THE WORLD'S CURRENCIES AS THEY ALL WILL HAVE NEW CODES... THIS WILL ELIMINATE SOME TRADER SHORTING A CURRENCY OVER THE WEEKEND AND PROFITING FROM SOMETHING SOME OF US CAN SEE HAPPENING...

[Jester] IN ADDITION, THIS WILL ALLOW EXISTING TRADES ALREADY PLACED TO PLAY OUT TO THEIR LOGICAL CONCLUSION WITHOUT AFFECTING THE VOLATILITY OF THE MARKET… THEY WILL SIMPLY CONCLUDE AND NEW TRADING WILL START ON THE NEW CODES…

[Jester] WE ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THE IQN, VNN, AND NEW US CURRENCY... SO THERE GOES THE USD NOT BEING IN THE FIRST BASKET THEORY...

[Jester] BASEL III COMPLIANCE IS WHAT IS NOW PUTTING ALL CURRENCIES ON THE SAME PLAYING FIELD. THE IMF FORMULA FORCES ALL CENTRAL BANKS TO HAVE THE NECESSARY ASSETS BACKING THE COUNTRY’S CURRENCY… THERE WILL BE NO MORE FIAT MONEY AS IT WILL BE GOLD AND RESOURCE BACKED... THIS SAME FORMULA WILL STABILIZE THE WORLD’S CURRENCIES SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE WILD SWINGS IN VALUES…

[Jester] WHAT HAPPENED ON THURSDAY WITH THE CURRENCY MOVEMENTS WE REPORTED ON 45 COUNTRIES SEEMS TO BE AN INITIAL RE-SET OF SOME OF THE SMALLER OR LESS SIGNIFICANT COUNTRIES CURRENCY VALUES… THESE COUNTRIES SHOULD HAVE NEW CURRENCY SYMBOLS AS WELL… THIS RESET DOESN'T MEAN EVERY COUNTRY WILL HAVE BIG SWINGS IN VALUE… MOST ARE WORKING HARD TO MAINTAIN CURRENT CURRENCY VALUE…

[Jester] NOW… WE ALSO HEARD FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES THAT THE NEW CODES WERE BEING INPUT THIS WEEK... THIS WAS NOT THE NEW RATES BUT THE NEW CODES WHICH ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT… WE HAVE HEARD REPORTS THAT ABOUT 200 CODES WERE ENTERED THIS WEEK…THIS WOULD ALSO INDICATE THAT OUR PREVIOUS THOUGHTS ON THE BASKETS IS OUT THE WINDOW… IT SHOULD ALL GO AT ONCE…

[Jester] AS YOU ALREADY KNOW… THERE IS A MEETING IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BETWEEN THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA AND OBAMA AND OTHERS TODAY... WE ARE EXPECTING A BASEL III ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME OUT OF THIS MEETING WHICH KICKS OFF THE CURRENCY RE-SET AND ALSO COVERS THE CHANGES IN CURRENCY VALUES… THERE HAS TO BE SOME TYPE OF ANNOUNCEMENT TO CLOAK THIS EVENT…

[Jester]
AS SOME MAY REMEMBER… LAST JUNE THERE WAS A VIDEO FROM BLOOMBERG THAT SAID GLOBAL ISSUE…. G20… THE DOLLAR WILL RISE… EURO WILL FALL… THAT WILL HELP… BUT THERE IS A CERTAIN POINT AT MIDNIGHT ON A SATURDAY NIGHT … THEY ARE GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT… HERE IS THE MENU OF THE NEW EXCHANGE RATES… AND HAVE A NICE MONDAY… HERE IT IS IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT…
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/investor-worry-distorted-stock-markets-upeY9yWKTLOf~7ZRqeXCkQ.html

[Jester] WE THINK THIS IS THE MOST LOGICAL EXPLANATION OF THE CURRENT EVENTS RIGHT NOW BASED ON ALL OF THE INFORMATION WE HAVE RECEIVED… REAL WORLD EXPLANATIONS OF WHAT WE ARE SEEING TO ADD TO THE BIG PICTURE… WE LIKE THE BIG PICTURE...

[Jester] THAT AND OTHER THINGS WE ARE HEARING IN THE PROCESS MAKES US THINK WE ARE GETTING REALLY REALLY CLOSE…

[Jester] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION… AND GO RV!

[hopen4it] Jester so when you exspecting these anouncments?

[Jester] hopen4it HOPING THEY WILL BE COMING OUT SHORTLY... MEETING IS IN CALIFORNIA AND IS IT MID AFTERNOON...

[Diogenes] Jester You have heard reports about the 200 new codes being entered, do you have confirmations of that? Thanks for everything! Getting exciting!
[Jester] Diogenes INFORMATION FROM SEVERAL SOURCES...

[TexasMom] Jester should I barbecue for my birthday? ;)

[Jester] TexasMom MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO GET THE FIRE GOING.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[TexasMom] Jester yahoooooooooo!!! It's Monday..hopefully we will all be partying!

[Jester] TexasMom THAT IS WHAT I AM HOPING TOO... LOOKING REAL GOOD RIGHT NOW...

[childofgod] Jester Love when I come into the room and see your posts! GREAT NEWS! ty

[Jester] childofgod WE TRY TO BRING THE GOOD STUFF... LOT'S OF PEOPLE WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES OUT HERE...

[Diogenes] Jester Be sure to tell all those working behind the scenes thanks, we appreciate their efforts! :)’

[Jester] Diogenes THEY KNOW... A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE...

[geoworld] Jester Lets get this right --Now when I walk into the bank I say I want to exchange my IQN and VNN is that right???????????

[Jester] geoworld WILL ALL BE SET UP FOR YOU... NOT A LOT OF THINKING INVOLVED EXCEPT HOW TO GET THERE...

[honeybelle] Jester will you let us know of any announcements and how is the republic coming along?

Jester] honeybelle OF COURSE...

[Jester] LOOK GUYS... EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GOOD... HOPING IT ALL COMES TOGETHER AS PLANNED NOW...

[book2] Jester could we get refused to trade in IQD if there is now an IQN with a new value?

[Jester] book2 THEY HAVE IT ALL WORKED OUT... THEY ARE WORKING HARD ON THE PACKAGE... QUIT WORRYING...

geoworld] Jester Are you hearing anything on a Party in IRAQ that starts TONIGHT??

[Jester] geoworld WE ARE AWARE A LOT OF STUFF IS GOING ON OVER THERE..

[Jester] kazorlando WE HEARD THAT WAS ANNOUNCED FROM IRAQ YESTERDAY AFTERNOON...

[kazorlando] Jester How can they see it and not us?

[kazorlando] Jester You may have alsready commented on this in recaps: pastored] I got call this morning a Minister just called me a big banker trader friend called him last night told him the dinar is a tradable currency.. he got his money in his account tied to the rv

[Jester] kazorlando NO BANKS OR FOREX IS OPEN...

[gdsgrl21] Jester Is that cofirmed (hearing the announcement from Iraq last night)

[Jester] gdsgrl21 I HEARD IT SEVERAL PLACES... THAT IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU...

[kazorlando] Jester Ah ok but doesn't it show up on a web site regardless of whether a bank or forex is open

[Jester] kazorlando NOT ON THE POOR MAN'S SCREENS... THEY GET THEIR FEEDS FROM THE REAL ONES LATER...

[kazorlando] Jester We are not poor....we are dinar rich!!

[keiji] Jester sounds like the juggernaught might be coming to a halt!!

[Jester] keiji NO WAY... LOTS OF WORK STILL TO DO.... GOT A REPUBLIC TO REBUILD... LOTS OF PEOPLE TO HELP... HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS TO UNDERTAKE... IT IS JUST GETTING STARTED...

[DancesWithWolves] kazorlando The home traders use Metatrader but its inferior to the Pros setup.

[Diogenes] Jester Sounds like we should expect an announcement from OKIE this weekend and an email?

[darkskies] Jester I look forward to the 'old' republic. Thank you

[Jester] darkskies I SURE TO TOO... IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME...

[Jester] SOME OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT AS THEY COME OUT OVER TIME ARE GOING TO TICK YOU OFF... WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF FOR A LONG TIME...

[paradisegirl] Jester it's a dream come true to me to see this happen in my lifetime - I thought it would take 100 years!

[Jester] paradisegirl WILL TAKE A FEW YEARS TO REPROGRAM THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AND MEDIA... WE MUST BE DILIGENT IN MAKE SURE IT GETS DONE...

[hopen4it] Jester I can't wait for some of those anouncments,, I can tell a lot of people I TOLD YOU SO lol

[Jester] hopen4it FOR SURE...

[Jester] YOU ARE ALREADY SEEING SOME OF THE PRECURSORS FOR IT IN THE NEWS... DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR WATCH.. IT WILL BE UP TO PEOPLE THAT KNOW TO EDUCATE THE OTHERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE...

[paradisegirl] Jester yes it will, getting the right info to the masses is our biggest challenge, since the media don't do their job

[Jester] paradisegirl MIGHT BE SOME CHANGES ON THE HORIZON THERE TOO... JUST SAYING... LOL

[paradisegirl] great video about the banking cartel history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=GNKksnjOCP4&NR=1

[Jester] paradisegirl THAT IS A GOOD VIDEO...

[deb2blessed] Jester what about the people who support what is going on? have some neighbors that think this is the "best" administration we have ever had!

[Jester] deb2blessed THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE IT 'SPLAINED TO THEM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION... LOL

[Jester] deb2blessed I THINK THEY MAY BE GETTING A HINT RIGHT NOW IF THEY ARE WATCHING THE NEWS...

[paradisegirl] The media has started turning on the administration after they found out they were being investigated

[sananddan24] Jester now we are just waiting for emails for sure!

[Jester] sananddan24 YES...

[Jester] OK... I AM GOING TO GO OUT AND GET SOME SUN... YOU GUYS SHOULD TO... AS ALWAYS.... TAKE CARE... AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER...

[TexasMom] Jester by bye have a great afternoon~

[Jester] AND IT WILL BE UP TO YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE REPUBLIC TOO... DON'T FORGET...

[Jester] SEEYALATERBYE...

terbo56

terbo56

Give me a f'n break already-

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

topspin2

Watch the bloomberg video. This will tell you something. He is so excited about the collapse of the Euro. Make his is job so exciting...What a moron....Think of the people left in ruin...THIS IS THE MINDSET OF THE ELITE GUYS.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum