OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations brothers and sisters ,
that should tell you everything ,you do not need to pay taxes ,you do not need to pay taxes on your dinar . well let me correct that ,if you believe you are a citizen of the United States ,then you will have to pay taxes. if you know that you are the essence of the creation. the natural man or woman does not pay taxes . start allowing this to sink in you do not need a tax preparer.you are free if you know who you are .and as a free man or woman you do not have rights you have an entitlements . It is your due diligence is to start realizing no taxes to be paid . do not give one more penny.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So... I cut my own pay checks and I can remove the tax lines if I wish to. And I do.... I have not taken taxes out in 2 weeks. Sooooo..... hopefully I will not end up in jail. Will someone here that may still have a credit card that is not maxed bail me out if I do?

1ness

1ness

never make statements always be as-king . ask questions !the question is .who is making a claim against the name? that is the only question stay on point until you get an answer .but they will not answer that question . Ever.so to end the court case ,make that statement you are the Living beneficary of the Estate,and you would like the state put back in honor ,by discharging all charges and putting the account to balance . from there let them do whatever ,you just start walking away ,the name is the defendant not the living beneficiary .
scary stuff .....lol
Lovelightblessing
1ness

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hmmm interesting 1ness....

thanks....

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

This man states that paying taxes is voluntary, yet they still do audits and will come after you if you don't pay taxes. How is this possible????? I don't understand.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One of my good customers works for the IRS. Last year when he paid his yearly we talked for about an hour on how he is just riding it out until it collapsed. I did not really take it all in what he was meaning... but now I do.He is due to come in and pay again soon and I can not wait to talk to him.

Maybe this whole OPPT thing that foreclosed on these departments has some teeth after all.

Lots of miracles are happening.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well if he comes in any time soon - pick his brain for us please!!! I would like to understand this better, but just am not grasping everything at this time. Too confused on how they can do this if it is voluntary.

1ness

1ness

HL,
it is because you're still using your name as though you own it . you are not a name you are the essence of the Creator .the name was given to you for commerce .they own the name .you agree to everything when you get a driver's license insurance a house a loan or mortgage anything you sign your signature to . once you have signed any government document any corporation documents you are now a citizen and due for taxes . you must notify the government's that you are not the name .that you are the Living beneficiary ,that is how the process starts . I have mentioned this before it is all on divine provience . Purps as put thelink up.remember you are the essence of the Creator either a man or a woman that is all.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

1ness

1ness

brothers and sisters,
what I said about claim on the name goes for everything .this can be use with the judge the cop the prosecutor . if you did not harm a man or a woman there is no claim. that is common law !Lovelightblessings1ness

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I know that you mentioned this before, I remember reading it, but what I don't understand is - one has to drive - no license is jail time, one must keep insurance on a vehicle, one wreck and you are screwed for life, ssi retirement funds - same thing. So if you take it all back, then one goes to jail for not having a license, insurance, there's no ssi, and on and on! I realize that we are all free once we stop this but try working at a job and tell them not to hold out taxes on you as you are an essence of the Creator - ooops there goes that job. If you must have a loan or mortgage on a house for what ever reason, and you are an essence of the Creator, then you are out on the street. In short unless you have all of the legal documentation, and all of your ducks in a row, as well as a good attorney - which costs money -you are in deep shit until all of this turns around. So, getting from point A to point B without ending up with fines up the bumm side and jail time - how is this done - this is what I don't understand.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I hear what you are saying HL....

Many of us drive without a license and very carefully I might add. There are perfectly legal ways around this small detail.
I would think an employer would be happy to put the onus on you and save their part of the employment taxes. They issue you a 1099 and they are clear.

Now the tricky part would be at year end.. and this is only if the IRS is still around then. I think this is making sense to me.

btw... I did not need a DL to purchase my house in 2007. I have my birth cert and state id. I have not had one since 1993.

1ness

1ness

baby steps , thank you Purps
Lovelightblessings
1ness

1ness

1ness

HL,
I would ask if you heard that or read it, if you only have heard this that is called haresay if you find out for yourself that is called research and I guarantee you, you will find out everything you said does not stand up in common law . it's all a choice .
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So, can a person say - slowly ease out of this, or no, that's probably where they nail ones bumm side. So if a person has to or decides to refinance can they offer the birth cert and state id, and when they get a better job, op to not have taxes withheld, and do all of that other stuff and at the end of the year just not file?????? But then if you have investments that have to be reported????????? then what???? I'm just really confused. I feel like a fish out of water, or someone tiring from treading water too long.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I've read about the common law, have talked with my attorney about a few things, but my attorney has made it very clear that in my state and area - common law does not hold up in court and people have done jail time!

1ness

1ness

Your atty works for the crown. he cannot tell you the truth .cannot be explained over a blog. Sorry. Lovelightblessings
1ness

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes... a state id is the only id needed for anything except for renting a car or buying one on finance.
I can not tell you about investments as the dinar is my first and only.
The employer files the 1099. It is up to the recipient to file that 1099. You know how many illegals are exempt from that process? ALL that have jobs that take out taxes.
The way I see it.. I sure could use that 250 per week the gov steals from me.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IRS Director Admits Taxes Are Voluntary 2013  602367_473499912734576_2098094974_n

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I understand that 1ness and thanks for everything!

Oh what a tangled web that has been weaved!

I think that I will talk with my investor, not that I will get too much information from him; and a few others and see where that leads - just start asking more questions again, and maybe, I will get this figured out.

Bless you both for your help!!!

1ness

1ness

I am at a concert right now Tom Petty I may say.but HL you are free to call me .anytime (847) 845-5279 .tomorrow or any day .
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I love Tom Petty, and I am envious! And Honored that you took this time to help and send your Number at any time, but during a Tom Petty concert - beyond the call of duty and I am humbled!. Bless you and ENJOY!!!!

1ness

1ness

We are all one,anytime
Lovelightblessings
1ness

topspin2

Herb Lady wrote:I know that you mentioned this before, I remember reading it, but what I don't understand is - one has to drive - no license is jail time, one must keep insurance on a vehicle, one wreck and you are screwed for life, ssi retirement funds - same thing.  So if you take it all back, then one goes to jail for not having a license, insurance, there's no ssi, and on and on!  I realize that we are all free once we stop this but try working at a job and tell them not to hold out taxes on you as you are an essence of the Creator - ooops there goes that job.   If you must have a loan or mortgage on a house for what ever reason, and you are an essence of the Creator, then you are out on the street.  In short unless you have all of the legal documentation, and all of your ducks in a row, as well as a good attorney - which costs money -you are in deep shit until all of this turns around.  So, getting from point A to point B without ending up with fines up the bumm side and jail time - how is this done - this is what I don't understand.

This is not true. One accident without insurance does not mean much of anything. It just depends on how you address the court. As a strawman or the real man. That my friends, is the key.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum