OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston Public Schools Remove Advanced Programs Because They Weren’t Diverse Enough
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge MAGA Crowd of Trump Supporters Greets Biden in Texas… Not One Biden Supporter in Sight
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: President Trump speaks at CPAC, promises to win historic struggle for America
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 25, 2020~Dowsing/Pendulum 2
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 23, 2020~Data/Information P1
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Archangel Michael
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Villagers has discovered a treasure mountain
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The IMF Plan To Replace The Dollar As The World Reserve Currency, SDR Issuance, SDR Bond Market
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ‘CIA Can of Worms’, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN: Playing God with Science 2021
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19 Vaccine Documented Deaths and Injuries Compilation
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» House Passes $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Package That Includes $1,400 Direct Payments
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden, Psaki, And Harris Under Fire For Past Tweets Criticizing Trump’s Military Actions Following New Syria Airstrikes
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Gosar Proposes $10,000 Stimulus Checks: ‘Ordinary Americans Need This to Survive’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Revival of Optical Biophysics and the Clash of the ‘Two Sciences’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Democrat Crime Epidemic
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Another Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microsoft, Intel and Adobe team up to eliminate human knowledge and halt all questions under the guise of stopping “disinformation” online
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
LOL  haha!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
yes you Peak LOL

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
you think I am a devil ? Rosey ???  Just cause nerding in the snow

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I think she means horny little devil. :)

You know... the nerderific kind...

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
OJhHHHhhH

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
LOL nerderific kind

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Lets see.... what can we come up with??

nerdtastic

nerdtacular

nerdgasmic!!! HA!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Oh I like nerdgasmic

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Yeah Peak geez as if I think you are the actual devil you must remember to NOT take me so literally. Nerdticles hahahahahah I'm so lame!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Your not lame .. your awesome.. and Ms Skyz

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
nerdicles!!!! hahahahaha great one! :)

thundertastic! totally grape~afied!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
remember that nasty troll  I had on Y T

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 11BigCREE1Redtail Re:Troll Allert
He is part of a nasty little group of self appointed 'Defenders' of organized Jewry called 'The JIDF' (Jewish Internet Defense Force).
Cyber thugs.

Sent to: MrPeakCrackers

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Jewwwwwwa re you Jew jew jew .. Peak sing as loud as he can I really want to know !!!!!!!!!!

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Jeezzzz!!!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
paid trolls! http://www.thejidf.org/

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
So... their idea of fighting Jewish online racism is to harass others online and be racist???

See.... this is why I never cared to jump into this giant pile of shite! There is no winning no matter what side you are on. I really don't know what everyone is still fighting about.....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
well there was no fight .. a good debate is fine.. That guy makes a fight .. so he can draw out the racial names and then cry that it was anti Semitic

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Thats there game Ms skyz crying  hurt and stop while they are striking you with a fist of nails

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well then they need to just knock it the hell off! Were is the logic in this....What is the accomplishment when you make yourself look like such a douche?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
He accomplished what he set out to do .. number 1 goal of a troll is to get a emotional response and shit the topic into fighting .. Thats why i band him ..

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Good.... kick him to the curb. But won't he just come back as another screen name? Do they ever leave you alone?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
all ready did .. hes been back,, he wont say anything till i do another video ..

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
That sucks but I like the way you handle it....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Thanks Ms Skyz .. ((( Hugs )) you have to stay on your toes when you get in that level of the game as long as you get a kick out of my trouble cause ways I'm happy.. Now i have to go out for my walk its po raining out hard ! ! ! Night!!!! see in the light of the sun ( xo )

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 Tumblr_lz6fydfLem1ql1xx0o1_500

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sweet! Enjoy!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Wait for me I am coming for that walk in the rain Peak!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
awwww sure thing Rosey ! ..

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I will be the one wearing a rain coat LOL! How'd you sleep?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum