OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Some Of My Experiences
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates: ‘We Do Not Want to Deepen the Rifts in Society’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former White House Physician Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test After Weird Presser Breakdown
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell files for a RETRIAL
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity rover finds possible evidence of life on Mars
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  US Airlines: ‘Dangerous 5G Rollout Will Grind Commerce to a Halt’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parents Outraged Over Photo of Teacher Taping Mask to Child’s Face
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NHS Doctor Tells Patient NOT to Take Covid Vaccine Because They Will Be PULLED Soon
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maine Doctor Loses License, Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation for Treating Covid Patients with Ivermectin, ‘Spreading Covid Misinformation’
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL  haha!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

yes you Peak LOL

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

you think I am a devil ? Rosey ???  Just cause nerding in the snow

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think she means horny little devil. :)

You know... the nerderific kind...

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

OJhHHHhhH

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL nerderific kind

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lets see.... what can we come up with??

nerdtastic

nerdtacular

nerdgasmic!!! HA!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Oh I like nerdgasmic

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah Peak geez as if I think you are the actual devil you must remember to NOT take me so literally. Nerdticles hahahahahah I'm so lame!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Your not lame .. your awesome.. and Ms Skyz

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nerdicles!!!! hahahahaha great one! :)

thundertastic! totally grape~afied!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

remember that nasty troll  I had on Y T

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 11BigCREE1Redtail Re:Troll Allert
He is part of a nasty little group of self appointed 'Defenders' of organized Jewry called 'The JIDF' (Jewish Internet Defense Force).
Cyber thugs.

Sent to: MrPeakCrackers

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Jewwwwwwa re you Jew jew jew .. Peak sing as loud as he can I really want to know !!!!!!!!!!

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jeezzzz!!!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

paid trolls! http://www.thejidf.org/

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So... their idea of fighting Jewish online racism is to harass others online and be racist???

See.... this is why I never cared to jump into this giant pile of shite! There is no winning no matter what side you are on. I really don't know what everyone is still fighting about.....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

well there was no fight .. a good debate is fine.. That guy makes a fight .. so he can draw out the racial names and then cry that it was anti Semitic

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Thats there game Ms skyz crying  hurt and stop while they are striking you with a fist of nails

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well then they need to just knock it the hell off! Were is the logic in this....What is the accomplishment when you make yourself look like such a douche?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

He accomplished what he set out to do .. number 1 goal of a troll is to get a emotional response and shit the topic into fighting .. Thats why i band him ..

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good.... kick him to the curb. But won't he just come back as another screen name? Do they ever leave you alone?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

all ready did .. hes been back,, he wont say anything till i do another video ..

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That sucks but I like the way you handle it....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Thanks Ms Skyz .. ((( Hugs )) you have to stay on your toes when you get in that level of the game as long as you get a kick out of my trouble cause ways I'm happy.. Now i have to go out for my walk its po raining out hard ! ! ! Night!!!! see in the light of the sun ( xo )

Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 2 Tumblr_lz6fydfLem1ql1xx0o1_500

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sweet! Enjoy!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wait for me I am coming for that walk in the rain Peak!!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

awwww sure thing Rosey ! ..

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I will be the one wearing a rain coat LOL! How'd you sleep?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum