OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» POOPness for FEB 26 '21: IT IS TIME TO LIE TO ALL YOU GULLIBLE MORONS AGAIN SO YOU SEND ME MONEY
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - WORLDVIEW PIONEER SERIES Clip: Nassim Haramein - Is Our Universe a Simulation?
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Rules Arizona County Must Provide Suspected 2020 Ballots to State Senate
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Situation Update, Feb. 25th – Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: Medical Workers Warn Covid-19 Vaccine is Hurting and Killing Innocent People
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Is a Hellhole
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna to increase dosages in vials of COVID vaccine
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE “GATES” TO HELL ARE PAVED WITH SCIENCE!
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 200,000 Sign Petition Against Vaccine Passports
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Perseverance Snaps 360-Degree Panorama of Mars
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Rolls Back Another Horrible Qualified Immunity Decision By The Fifth Circuit
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Generation? America’s War Against Parents and the Destruction of Childhood
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Intellectual Thoughts and Empowering Thoughts (1 & 2)
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» False prophets
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 10:11 pm by Ponee

» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

EXPLOSIVE BREAKING NEWS: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Umm well I really never sleep .. But good enough how about you ? and just the rain coat !

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Yep just the rain coat!! We have driza bones out here google it so you know what I am talking about! I slept hardcore for 4 hours straight last night and that is pretty awesome for me, then I woke up, at least I go back to sleep tho, lol! What do you do if you don't sleep much Peak?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
I read a lot Rosey  or I work on Vids ..work out so my body gets tired

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Work out so your body gets ripped you mean!! I just bought the book The Celestine Prophecy at purps recommendation, I haven't read it yet because I picked it up to start reading and fell asleep. *sigh it's a bugger getting old and tired!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Y a I used to struggle with it a lot when I was a Kid .. being forced to have to go to bed at 9ish UGh hrs of thinking .. so i would do push up very quietly till i was zonked .. then that lead to doing like 2 hrs of body weight   exercises. the my grand mother  found out what i was doing so she bought me some weights .. so it was a good outlet to get spent

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Does it work? Does it make you really tired?

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Ya I have to go at very hard and just burn off as much energy as I can .. so i get Physical tired my mind don't shut down it just seams to rest from the endorphins release

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Geez Peak I can't imagine having that much energy all the time!! I used to have lots of energy in my 30's but once I hit 40's its downhill from there LOL!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Its not such a physical energy thing as more of a mind thing

Mahatma Gandhi.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I can understand that to a certain extent, when I get really stressed the mind goblins take over and won't leave me alone and it makes me feel like I am going mad! But no where near the extent of you Peak, every night of that would do my head in! Lucky you aren't married or unlucky LOL!

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum