OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Microsoft, Intel and Adobe team up to eliminate human knowledge and halt all questions under the guise of stopping “disinformation” online
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla bla Fulford Discusses America 2.0 with Paul Adams
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gulf Stream is weakest it's been in 1,000 years
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LIN WOOD CALLS FOR MILITARY TO DECLARE 2020 ELECTION NULL AND VOID!
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pro Vaxxers Debunk This!! Vietnam Had Zero Autism Until Bill Gates ...
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Peer-reviewed Publication Proves COVID19 Vaccine is CRISPR Gene Editing Technology
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 26 '21: IT IS TIME TO LIE TO ALL YOU GULLIBLE MORONS AGAIN SO YOU SEND ME MONEY
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Refuses to Answer Questions on His 'Immediate' $2000 Checks Promise to Voters
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighted Over Sardinia, Italy plus MORE
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What are these metallic looking objects captured by Perseverance Mars Rover
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES CORBETT: “Precedent Trump”
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Promise ‘Nurember Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seriously, stop using Google
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump In The Looking Glass
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Quietly Revokes 7 Trump Executive Orders: ‘I Don’t Need a Reason’
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Democrat Law Will Fine Mom-and-Pop Shops Who Keep Boys and Girls Clothing in Separate Sections
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» NARCO-POLITIK: ‘The Cannabis Conspiracy’, The Police State Marches On
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - WORLDVIEW PIONEER SERIES Clip: Nassim Haramein - Is Our Universe a Simulation?
Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil

Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Updated:

Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil  V+for+vendetta

Police Join Protestors During Massive Demonstration in Brazil
June 19, 2013

The second video below was shared with me this afternoon. The video is of a local Brazilian, sharing the Truth behind why the people are protesting in the media. All the reasons explained on mainstream media is propaganda. Surprise, surprise.

I just want to thank everyone for their patience as I process and recoup from my trip to the desert. I'm working on a post with a bunch of photos and some back story to illustrate some of what we experienced out in the Sahara, so it's taking a bit more time than I had anticipated. I'm finding it very difficult to put into words what you feel in your heart. One thing I will say is that this trip changed me in more ways than I could possibly describe. If even a small dose of what we experienced out there starts bleeding into the rest of humanity...boy oh boy are we all in for a wild ride! To be continued...

In the meantime let this video be a signpost for where we are headed. I predict much more of this defecting amongst the ranks to be occurring in the days and weeks to come. I don't know about you all but I smell a wonderful aroma of great change in the air ;)

Posted by Brian Kelly at 5:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Thanks to: http://www.briankellysblog.blogspot.nl

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum