OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification)

Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification)
Posted on 2013/06/23 by kauilapele
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) 130620_shast_from_i-5_vista_point_p1000525_20
Shasta from I-5 (click to enlarge)
This is going to be a fairly short post. It’s late here, and I am sure there will be much more to add at a later time. Anyway, at left you see a view of Shasta after returning from Redding (60 minutes south of here, where there’s a Costco that could replace my soon to fail battery (I’d always buy a battery at Costco… replacement cost = $0.00!!)). This vista point view was marvelous.
Last night (Solstice evening), I saw the first Light Ship over Shasta I had ever seen… first one I’d seen since about 2009, in Kona). It appeared right over one of the peaks, moved slowly up and to the right. It was a definite movement, and we had a conversation.
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) 130621_shasta_at_sunset_from_house_p1000536_20
Shasta at Sunset (click to enlarge)
The ship said that it showed up to validate my trip here, and that I was currently in the perfect space for me at this time. It was also a thank you for the mission we participated in on the 6-15-13.
The first day I was here at Elana’s house, this deer (below) walked casually through the back yard, as if to welcome me here. It was quite special for me, as I had not seen a deer close up like that before.
There’s a helluva lot of clearing going on inside right now, although most of it has to do with releasing fears about “the move”, and how things aren’t the same anymore, the kitties I loved are not with me anymore, and many more things.
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) 130617_deer_at_shasta_elana_house_p1000521_20
Deer in our backyard (click to enlarge)
Also, my mission seems to have included a longer stay here than I first envisioned. It seems there was a previous lifetime here as a local native American, and my sense about this now is that I came back help call back some of the original pristine energies to this place. There have been cleansings, and today involved assisting the release of many stuck beings and energies which were wanting to move on. The property is much clearer now.
Part of this also included my doing some physical type labor. And likely there will be more. I have enjoyed it, and my muscles have also enjoyed this. All in balance.
We’ll see just how long I remain at this location. Not sure yet. I do feel my place is still to continue journeying to the Northwest U.S., then east at some point. It would still be possible that I would return to Shasta.
Percent of all this which is definite: 0.00%
Love to all, from this Beautiful part of God’s (our) creation,
Kp (Brad)

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum