OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Bank Story from Nick1 at KTFA Forum Sunday PM

06/23/2013 
(As usual...PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!!)

nick1 » June 23rd, 2013, 12:05 pm  •  

Hi Family,   I hope everyone is having a good day!

In the beginning of the week, I went into xxxx to make a deposit. After my transaction was done, I pulled out a $25,000 note and asked "Do you know where we are with this currency." ?

The teller pulled the book and the went to get the manager. I have never seen anyone so flustered and nervous about giving an answer to a question. This man stumbled over his words and the body language was one of - go away I don't want to talk to you.

"He said we don't deal with that currency, at all!" I asked "Will you exchange it once it is an international currency?"

Again the manager was very irritated and clearly did not want to talk to me. His response was "We will not deal with that currency at all!" His tone was startling.

Well, we all know that response is common place for most banks. But the wondrous part of this is what occurred 3 days later.

In the mail is a greeting card from xxxx. Of course my first thought is, O, crap, I missed a payment and their telling me nicely, with a card!
Here is what the greeting inside said:

I HOPE YOU'LL ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGY FOR YOUR RECENT INCONVENIENCE

AND MY PERSONAL THANKS FOR GIVING ME
AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS.

IT WAS A PLEASURE TO BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU TODAY

XXX XXXXX

Needless to say, I read this and it took me a while to figure it out. The teller did the deposit with no problem, then BAM!!!!! they are apologizing for their behavior about my question of the DINAR!!!!

Now I have done this before and the only time I received any positive feedback was when I dealt with a woman that moved here from middle east. At the time, I asked the usual question. Her reply was " You can when it revalues", she smiled and bid me a good day.

So there is my story. It never ceases to amaze me.Looking forward to the CC!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum