OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring Date3:00 PM Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring User666 - USA

:::BREAKING NEWS::: 
CHILD PROSTITUTION IN THE VATICAN
VATICAN CITY, ROME - The Vatican is being exposed for what it is: the most criminal organization in existence, responsible for more than 10 million crimes worldwide. Now evidence has just surfaced from a pederast priest Patrizio Poggi who is serving time for his crimes, whereby he details the Vatican prostitution ring:

Quick Overview of the Vatican Rent Boy [Child Prostitute] Scandal:

• Name of Whistleblower is: Patrizio Poggi
  • Whistleblower is convicted sex-abuse "priest" who served 5-year sentence
  • Discloses the names of about 20 persons involved
  • Italian authorities formally investigating at least 3 individuals (ex-cop, manager of model agency, parish accountant)
  • Italian ex-policeman pimped teenage boys for 9 clergymen
  • Clergymen hired rent-boys for sex on church premises or inside churches in Rome
  • Ex-policeman sold "consecrated hosts" [Novus Ordo] for satanic rituals
  • Ring includes 10-20 pedophile churchmen, incl. monsignor & secretary to bishop
  • Poggi provided video, photo, and documentary evidence to support his claims
  • Poggi was accompanied by former prostitute & 2 Vatican clerics (including Mgr. Luca Lorusso) confirming his testimony
  • Not surprising, Cardinal Agostino Vallini, Vicar General of Rome, rejects claims made by Poggi

Thanks to: http://www.vaticancrimes.us

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't agree with this reporters last line.... but the rest is huge. This is it for the cult.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pope Launches Inquiry – Vatican Official Arrested

Posted by Deus Nexus on June 28, 2013

Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring Francis
Reposted from: Daily Mail.     By DAMIEN GAYLE

• Comes as Vatican official placed under investigation for money laundering
  • Previous leaks revealed dysfunction, turf wars and alleged corruption
  • The Vatican bank’s workings have long been shrouded in secrecy

Pope Francis in St Peter’s square today: He has announced a probe into the activities of the highly secretive and scandal-tainted Vatican Bank
Pope Francis ordered an inquiry into the activities of the Vatican bank today, after fresh accusations of corruption and continued questions about its secrecy.
Francis named a commission to investigate the bank’s legal structure and activities ‘to allow for a better harmonization with the universal mission of the Apostolic See,’ according to the legal document that created it.
The announcement came after prosecutors in Salerno placed senior Vatican official Monsignor Nunzio Scarano under investigation for alleged money-laundering.
Scarano has said he did nothing wrong, though in an interview with the local daily, La Citta di Salerno, he acknowledged he received bad advice from his accountant.
The five-member commission includes two Americans: Monsignor Peter Wells, a top official in the Vatican secretariat of state, and Mary Ann Glendon, a Harvard law professor, former U.S. ambassador to the Holy See and current president of a pontifical academy.
American cardinals were among the most vocal in demanding a wholesale reform of the Vatican bureaucracy – and the Vatican bank – in the meetings running up to the March conclave that elected Francis pope.
The demands were raised following revelations in leaked documents last year that told of dysfunction, petty turf wars and allegations of corruption in the Holy See’s governance.
It was the second time in as many weeks that Francis has intervened to get information out of the Institute for Religious Works, or IOR.
On June 15, he filled a key vacancy in the bank’s governing structure, tapping a trusted prelate to be his eyes inside the bank.
Francis, who has made clear he wants a ‘poor’ church, has already named a separate commission of cardinals to advise him on the broader question of reforming the Vatican bureaucracy as a whole.
The Vatican bank was founded in 1942 by Pope Pius XII to manage assets destined for religious or charitable works.
Located in a tower just inside the gates of Vatican City, it also manages the pension system for the Vatican’s thousands of employees.
The bank commission’s members have the authority to gather documents, data and information about the bank’s legal status and activities, even overriding normal secrecy rules to do so.
Members can receive information from anyone in the Vatican bureaucracy as well as people who spontaneously volunteer information, and the commission can refer to outside advisers if necessary, according to the terms.
The bank’s administration continues to function as normal, as does the Vatican’s new financial watchdog agency which has supervisory control over it.
The commission will report back to Francis – presumably with both information and recommendations – and then will be dissolved, the document states.
No timeframe was given but the commission is to start working soon.
Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi, confirmed today that Scarano had been suspended temporarily from his position in one of the Vatican’s key finance offices, the Administration for the Patrimony of the Apostolic See.
Italian daily Corriere della Sera reported over the weekend that Italy’s central bank had asked the Vatican’s financial watchdog agency for information about Scarano’s Vatican bank account as part of the probe.
Mr Lombardi said he didn’t know if the Vatican had responded to the request.
There have long been questions about just what the IOR actually is and does – questions which the commission presumably will try to iron out for Francis.
Vatican officials have long insisted it’s not even a bank, since it doesn’t perform key banking activities like making loans.
It does however take deposits, transfer money and invest for its clients, performing asset management services that in 2012 helped earn it 86.6 million euros in profit on 7.1 billion euros in total assets under management.
Some cardinals have questioned if the Vatican needs such a financial institution and whether its activities are even in keeping with church teaching.
The Vatican bank’s workings have long been shrouded in secrecy. Most famously, it was implicated in a scandal over the collapse of Italy’s Banco Ambrosiano in the 1980s in one of Italy’s largest fraud cases.
Roberto Calvi, the head of Banco Ambrosiano, was found hanging from Blackfriars Bridge in London in 1982 in circumstances that remain mysterious.
Rent-Boy Scandal Rocks the Vatican: Convicted Priest Patrizio Poggi Exposes Vatican Prostitution Ring Blog_divider_line
Vatican bank cleric arrested in €20m corruption inquiry
Monsignor Nunzio Scarano, 61, accused of trying to help friends bring millions of euros into Italy from Switzerland by plane
Reposted from: guardian.uk
A senior Vatican cleric suspected of trying to help rich friends bring millions of euros into Italy illegally has been arrested as part of an investigation into the Vatican bank.
Monsignor Nunzio Scarano, 61, who worked as a senior accountant in the Vatican’s financial administration, is involved in another investigation by magistrates in southern Italy. He was arrested in a parish in the outskirts of Rome and taken to the city’s Queen of Heaven jail, his lawyer, Silverio Sica, said. Also arrested in the investigation were a member of Italy’s secret services and a financial broker.
Sica said Scarano was accused of being involved in an attempt to help friends bring €20m (£17m) into Italy from Switzerland by plane, in league with the secret service agent and a financial intermediary.
The lawyer, who had access to the charge sheet, said the money never left Switzerland. Detectives identified the secret service agent as Giovanni Zitto and the broker as Giovanni Carenzio. It was not clear what role the bank had, if any, in the latest developments.
A Vatican spokesman, Federico Lombardi, said Vatican authorities were willing to co-operate with the investigation, but had so far received no official request. He said the AIF, the Vatican’s financial authority, was monitoring the case and would take action if necessary.
The arrests came two days after the Vatican announced Pope Francis had set up a commission of inquiry into the bank, formally known as the Institute for Works of Religion, which has been hit by a numerous scandals over the years.
Scarano worked for years as a senior accountant for a Vatican department known as the Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See. He was suspended from his duties several weeks ago when he was placed under investigation by magistrates in the southern city of Salerno, his home town.
In that inquiry, Sica said wealthy friends had donated money to Scarano to help him build a home for the terminally ill. According to the lawyer, his client wanted to use that money to pay off his mortgage so he could sell a property in Salerno and use the proceeds to construct the facility.
In an apparent attempt to cover his tracks, Scarano has been accused of taking €560,000 in cash out of his account in the Vatican bank a little at a time, usually €10,000 and giving it to friends who then gave him cheques. He deposited the cheques into a separate bank account to pay off the mortgage.
RELATED POSTS:
Washington’s Pope? Who is Pope Francis I?
Anti-Mafia Police Raid Office of Pope Frontrunner
Fulford: Major Offensive Against Cabal Control Continues on Multiple Fronts

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Anonymous

I always wonder what practicing Catholics think when they read this stuff.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I doubt they get a chance to see it. But it would be interesting to know what they think.
I wonder what it will take for them to see this? How bad this will be when it comes out how very many of the children were violated, sold, sacrificed to Satan.
When the UK really gets that the Queen is just plain evil. That the Windsors are NOT the legitimate heirs to the throne. That there should be no throne.
Gaia is in free fall right now....

Anonymous

I have some Catholic friends but there is no way I would forward this article to them. I have no idea what they think because I really don't want to discuss it with them. It's so vile and it pains me that people still show up for church like little robots and act like nothing is amiss when, as you say, all those children were sacrificed in the name of the God they pray to. What they believe is the blood of Christ sacrament is something else entirely. How can sane people align themselves with this? It's one of the biggest puzzles of our time.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

pray earnestly for the church - huh - I don't think so.

RavensMoon, I don't blame you for not wanting to forward this to them, they would only make their excuses to ease their own minds and drop you as a friend. As their friend all you can do is be there for them when all of the truth comes out because it sure sounds like they will need you most then.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous

I hadn't really thought about that, Herb Lady, but you're probably right. Except the truth is already out there and has been for quite some time. The pedophilia thing has been exposed for many years. I did once ask one friend about it, she said, "Oh that just a few isolated priests, not the whole church." Well, yes and no... first, of course it's not the entire church, there are outstanding priests out there, no doubt. But the core of the church is rotten because they protected those few bad apples and put them back out in parishes where they continued their chosen proclivity, which was pretty much of a blanket invitation for any pedophile to say, "Yo, the priesthood is for me. I've been called to serve the Lord!" Such hypocrisy is very hard for non-Catholics to stomach or understand.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I understand what you are saying, have a family member that way as well. I still say that when all of the ugliness of the church as a whole comes out, they are going to need you the most then because they are just going to be blown away. All of the hypocrisy is hard for non-Catholics to stomach and understand. Use to be Catholic as it was forced upon me as a child but I still didn't feel comfortable about it then, and don't ever want to have anything to do with it again.

I have to take Hooch out again, I'll be back in a bit!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

Well I know what your up against Raven... My wife is a hard line Catholic (former Nun) for the most part. I know she is torn, from her experience in the church and her beliefs (based on what she was taught). I raise some of the issues with her occasionally, just to raise the possibility for her that all may not be what you were taught. I get a bunch of shit for it and she pray's for my soul... if she would only open her heart and mind. She's afraid 'cause she doesn't have a suitable replacement she can grasp hold of.  All I can do is be here for her, when she cannot deny any longer. That's assuming of course she doesn't strangle me first. :)

Anonymous

Marty, being married to a former nun must have its challenges as well as its joys. I imagine that kind of indoctrination never really leaves a person no matter how much horrid fact is presented to them. The issues with the Vatican and Catholic church are so horribly diabolical that the non-indoctrinated can barely grasp it, so we have to understand how hard it must be for the brainwashed. And truly, both you and HL are right, all we can do is be there for them should they actually try to grasp this enormity. This is enlightenment and we're all headed there in different ways.

MartyM

MartyM

Well I did warn her when she asked me to marry her, 'careful what you wish for'   roflmao :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum