OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston Public Schools Remove Advanced Programs Because They Weren’t Diverse Enough
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge MAGA Crowd of Trump Supporters Greets Biden in Texas… Not One Biden Supporter in Sight
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: President Trump speaks at CPAC, promises to win historic struggle for America
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 25, 2020~Dowsing/Pendulum 2
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 23, 2020~Data/Information P1
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Archangel Michael
My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » My Will - Your Joy ... All One

My Will - Your Joy ... All One

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  Empty My Will - Your Joy ... All One Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:20 am

Anonymous
from today's God CAlling My Will - Your Joy

Our Lord and our God. Lead us, we beseech Thee. Lead us and keep us.

You can never go beyond My Love and Care. Remember that. No evil can befall you. Circumstances I bless and use must be the right ones for you.

But I know always that the first step is to lay your will before Me as an offering, ready that I shall do what is best, sure that, if you trust Me, what I do for you will be best.

Your second step is to be sure, and to tell me so, that I am Powerful enough to do everything ("The hearts of kings are in My rule and governance"), that no miracle is impossible with me ("With God all things are possible" and "I and My Father are one").

Then leave all with Me. Glad to leave all your affairs in a Master Hand. Sure of safety and protection. Remember you cannot see the future. I can.

You could not bear it. So only little by little can I reveal it to you. Accept My Will and it will bring you joy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
and God at Eventide All One

Every man is your brother, every woman your sister, every child your child. You are to know no difference of race, color, or creed. One is your Father and all ye are brethren.

This is the Unity I came to teach -- Man united with God and His great family. Not man alone, seeking a oneness with God alone. See God the Father with His great world family, and, as you seek union with Him, it must mean for you attachment to His family, His other children.

He acknowledges all as His children, not all acknowledge Him as their Father.

Ponder this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blessings to you and yours this day and always...

www.twolisteners.org

My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  3019145770 

2My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  Empty Re: My Will - Your Joy ... All One Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thanks for this 7fm!

3My Will - Your Joy  ... All One  Empty Re: My Will - Your Joy ... All One Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am

Anonymous
You're so Welcome, Prpl. Glad to share Source with whomever has eyes to see, ears to hear... :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum