OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyToday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» MRNA 'VACCINE' GENOCIDE 2021-2022: TESTIMONIES FROM THE VICTIMS AND MEDICAL STAFF
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious metallic orb containing a secret code inside falls on Veracruz, Mexico
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10,000% Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines as Doctors and Scientists Worldwide Sound the Alarm
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dr. Sanduk Ruit & Dr. Geoffrey Tabin
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Government admits 19 million Brits remain Unvaccinated & 30 million Brits have refused the COVID Booster Jab
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » This is the Healthiest Water to Drink

This is the Healthiest Water to Drink

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  Empty This is the Healthiest Water to Drink Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Laura at: http://2012indyinfo.com

Anonymous

Excellent info, Prpl :)

This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  1598226751 

Anonymous

FYI for OOmers: I read an article on detoxing using distilled water last winter on www.in5D.com and I did the detox. I liked the water so much I bought a countertop distiller (about $200) and have been drinking nothing but distilled water ever since. There is a lot yada on the internet about how this is bad for you because it supposedly leaches minerals from your bones. This is all more mainstream BS because rainwater (at least prior to chemtrails and manufactured chemicals) is distilled water. Anyway, my husband and I have been drinking this for six months now and several lifelong pesky little health problems have disappeared.

Anonymous

As long as one uses the Himalayan Crystal salt to supply the minerals not in the water, this seems optimal to me; the taste of the distilled water is not as good as with the minerals, but again the pure whole salt remedies that.

Anonymous

I actually tried that, 7free, but it ends up tasting like salt water. I just put the Himalayan salt on my food instead. From my reading we don't actually need minerals from our water, they come from our food. One of the biggest issues we are finding is the lack of sulfur in our depleted soils. Without sulfur your body cannot make cartilage, leading to many joint and spinal problems we see in people these days. I've been adding sulfur to my garden soil for this reason.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum