OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Mission to Maroon Bells… EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Mission to Maroon Bells…

Mission to Maroon Bells…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission to Maroon Bells… Empty Mission to Maroon Bells… Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mission to Maroon Bells…
Posted on 2013/07/07 by kauilapele
Mission to Maroon Bells… Photo1
Was at Maroon Bells (part of the White River National Forest, just a few miles from Aspen) last evening before sunset, to perform a couple ceremonies. Very connected to Egypt, and the releasing of feminine Light energies to bring into balance the masculine and feminine.
Then this morning, at 6:55 AM, I got the words, “You need to go again… NOW. So Igor dressed, made my coffee… and went.
The ceremony today was at the far end of the lake, at a “sacred” (to me) spot next to the lake. As I performed it, I sensed an incoming greening of the planet (whatever that means). As it felt a greening, meaning growth, of new energies, particularly in the Middle East, which is equally important for the entire planet.
After mission, drove down the road a bit, and walked down a non-official path to a meadow, where I was treated to finding a small stream. I sat and listened for a few minutes, then went back up the hill to talk to a marmoset family I’d met earlier.
I’ll likely have a couple videos up here later. In the meantime, here is the sun, captured shortly after today’s ceremony. Blessings of Aloha to all, KP (Brad)
Mission to Maroon Bells… Image

Thanks to:  http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

2Mission to Maroon Bells… Empty Re: Mission to Maroon Bells… Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Cool!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

3Mission to Maroon Bells… Empty Re: Mission to Maroon Bells… Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
It is cool! It's like taken the trip with him. LOL

4Mission to Maroon Bells… Empty Re: Mission to Maroon Bells… Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Yes, kind of!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum