OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Warrior's Secret  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Warrior's Secret  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Warrior's Secret  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Warrior's Secret  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Warrior's Secret  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Warrior's Secret  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Warrior's Secret

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Warrior's Secret  Empty The Warrior's Secret Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Warrior's Secret  Sophia-love-logo

What looks to have been set up at the very “highest levels” is the lesson of Unity.  Even “levels” is a misnomer – it is us.  It is only our awareness, limited by our physical bodies, that defines that which we are conscious of.  We have a very specific job to do.  We all do and we are equally important in the doing of it.

Nothing will deter you from that job because you are a part of life.  Life pursues itself and is relentless in that pursuit.  Whatever role you came to play you are playing right now.  Each movement has been choreographed – not by some other; by you.  There is no other.

The idea of someone to fight is yours.  It is in no way actually “real”.  It’s all a part of the game you came to play. 

You can persist in polarity if you so choose, but at this moment ask yourself “Why would I?”  You’ve played this game for a very long time; lifetimes in fact.  Here is the big secret – it’s never going to end. It cannot.  It cannot because all is OneYou cannot defeat yourself.  You will always survive.  Eternity is a fact.

We have an opportunity to do something else, something different; to discover a life lived in unity.

We don’t know what that looks like – not yet.  The children are giving us clues, yet we’ve never done it.  The world is ripe for oneness.  The Universe demands it.  The polarity game is yesterdays focus.  It keeps you looking at shadows – time to look elsewhere.

It is summer here and the bugs have begun to invade.  I am struck this year with a new thought about this – “How can we all live together?”  There is still a part of me that wants them dead and gone and in truth it’s not a small part.  Yet with closer examination I discover that what I am mostly interested in is them out of my way and no longer destroying my home and property.  I’d be happy with that.

Life is relentless.  Every year I encounter unexpected versions of it enjoying the same space I am.  I will not stop this from happening.  I can only cooperate with it; move things around to increase my comfort and ability to prosper. 

The Warrior's Secret  Warriorangel3

What this means for oneness I’m not exactly sure.  I have written in the past of “Warrior Angels” and the work they’ve been engaged in.  There are many.  They are powerful and driven. 

I am suspecting now their ultimate goal.  I believe they are here to end the fight.  As long as there are warriors there will be war.  The battle is within.  It is upon them to discover a new way to do this.  They are here now in such large numbers for a reason.  The compulsion to evolve is constant.  The tendency to lead is held in essence.

These powerful beings, in their acceptance of infinite truth, will blaze a path of unity.  They will vanquish the “enemy” and when the struggle ceases realize there was no one there – it was an illusion.  The only truth is agape.  In this game of polarity, self love demands the greatest effort.

This is life in its most brilliant.  No one but you could have set this up so perfectly.  The answers emerge within.  They are not held elsewhere. 

You are the Masters, the Light and the only One you’ve been waiting for.

~Sophia

Posted by Sophia Love at 9:05 AM The Warrior's Secret  Icon18_email 

Thanks to: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com

2The Warrior's Secret  Empty Re: The Warrior's Secret Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Prpl, 4 bringing here. Courage music very uplifting, inspiring. Wonderful Life, one of my all time favs, clip has new meaning for me now in my truth journey in the "fringe", having made couple trips to jail "for the cause", so to speak... ☀  ❤ :) 

3The Warrior's Secret  Empty Re: The Warrior's Secret Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Glad you liked it 7fm! my pleasure... always

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum