OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Sounds.... this time from Hollow Earth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now from Hollow Earth.....

CNN) -- Mysterious explosions. Unexplained shaking. Something's going on in Clintonville, Wisconsin, but nobody seems to know what it is.

The sounds -- variously described as rattling pipes, clanging metal, thunder or firecrackers -- have continued on and off since early Sunday night in just one part of the small town of 4,600, located about 180 miles northeast of Madison.

Accompanying the sounds are vibrations that have shaken homes and household objects in the northeast corner of town, city manager Lisa Kuss said.

The sounds were loud enough Monday morning that a CNN journalist could hear them during a cell phone conversation with Kuss.

The baffling phenomenon does not appear to have caused any significant damage or injuries, according to Kuss.

Workers peered into manhole covers and utility crews tested for leaking natural gas and other problems, but no one has yet to find anything amiss, Kuss said.

Geologists and the military don't seem to have any quick answers, either, she said.

U.S. Geological Survey records show no seismic activity anywhere in Wisconsin Sunday or Monday.

"It's like we're imagining things but it ain't, because we're all out and talking to find out what's going on," Clintonville resident Verda Shultz told CNN affiliate WLUK.

Absent any better explanations for the sounds and sensations that have, well, rattled, the town, residents were left to their own devices to come up with explanations.

"My bet is on gremlins," one Facebook user jokingly posted to WLUK's Facebook page. Alien machinery buried for millennia, countered another.

No, said one one tongue-in-cheek Twitter user. It's clearly mole men launching their attack on the surface dwellers.

While the Wisconsin sounds have yet to be explained, mysterious booming noises are not all that unusual. Recent media accounts include reports from North Carolina, Idaho, Tennessee and others.

U.S. Geological Survey scientist David Hill even published a paper in 2011 called, "What is That Mysterious Booming Sound?"

In it, he said such sounds are so commonplace in upstate New York, they earned the nickname "Seneca guns." They're also well enough known to be named by residents of Belgium, the countries around the Bay of Bengal, Italy and Japan, among other places, he wrote.

While the specific source of such sounds is rarely found, natural explanations abound, Hill said.

One possible explanation is gas explosively escaping from underground rock formations. Another is a rock burst, which can happen when mining or quarrying uncovers long-buried rock, suddenly relieving stress and resulting in "locally loud, explosive reports."

Others include meteorites, a phenomenon known as "booming sands" or even distant thunder, sounds that Hill wrote can be carried for significant distances under proper atmospheric conditions.

CNN's Kara Devlin contributed to this report.

Anonymous

Yea I grew up in MN & we had those same rumbling noises the whole time...could never figure out why as a child?

But this may help answer many questions... http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/changes-week-ahead-03-19-2012/

Thank purpleskyz! :bounce:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My concern is that the predictions of a substantial quake in the midwest are on point. What has been said is that the Great Lakes will no longer be there. The flood will be enormous and all within 100's of miles will be 10 feet under. My twin daughters live in Madison and we live near the border in Illinois. My son lives along the Mississippi near the Quad cities.Our dog, that is a quake predictor, has been freaking out more than usual. She is always correct.

Now this might be what we are being told for the fear factor. If that is the case then it is working. LOL

Anonymous

If you look back at posts from about a month ago...

You will notice that the elites were warned that if they tried to set off the New Madrid Fault...then there would be hell to pay (simply put)!!

There were ships there with the Illuminati & military forces & they were sternly warned that they would all die if they tried it!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The last few months is exactly what I am refering to. The New Madrid Fault has been active as hell this year. Though 2.5 is nothing, it was a dour reminder of what lies beneath. I don't know how those people live on the west coast!!!!

I sure hope they value their lives as much as I value ours.

Anonymous

Nature & Gaia will do what she must, but the GF has already said that they are close at hand & are helping Mother Earth through this process.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well it would be one way to get out from under the upsidedown mortgage crisis I guess. Then it would be an underwater martgage crisi. hahaha

I saw a video this morning to be aware of our domestic animals behavior. Since our Emma is very aware of these things at least we will have a heads up. Got the car packed up ready to take flight if need be.

Thanks btw... for the posts that you bring here.

Anonymous

You are welcome! ☀

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

March 22nd is quickly approaching. Planetary alignments combined with the 189 day pattern makes it an ALERT date for a major quake SOMEWHERE. Predictions are for the Alaskan islands, but every seismic region should be prepared, jic...
Love and Blessings... BE SAFE!
gmahunni

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks for the heads up gmahunni!
Funny I was just thinking about other things I should get together.
Maybe we should start a to do list of things so we can compare notes so we don't overlook things. I'll start....

Tents
Bedding
Water for drinking and for washing up
H2O filters
Lighting... flash lights, camping lantern
Batteries
First Aid Kit
Canned Food & Dry Goods (don't forget a can opener)
Utensils: flint, knives, spoons, forks etc.
Pet Food (if applicable)
Coolers / Ice?
Generator & Fuel (If possible)
Hibachi or small grill
Fire: flint, lighters, matches in plastic baggie charcoal or propane for grill

This is starting to look like a camping trip. yikes!!!!!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

LOL...sounds like a good list. Brain too tired to contribute more, but I'll give it some thought. Goodnight, sleep tight! <3

Anonymous

In lieu of camping, do you have friends or family to visit in a safer area of refuge at a time such as this might be??

just a thought.... ❤ :)

That is a good list beginning.... don't forget your IQD!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi 7freemom!

Oh yeah... the dinar. That should have been right up top huh? LOL

We are all located in the Midwest so no one that we could visit but that is a good thought.

After thinking about this a bit I doubt that there will be a safe place here if this goes down as predicted. I keep picturing a senario like in the 2012 movie. Now that is one flick I wish I had not watched. Another was Jaws. Saw that film right before I moved to Hawaii and it really messed with me with regards to swimming in the ocean.

So we are right back to the all powerful emotion of fear.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

So...oceans are OUT, river valleys OUT, anywhere with a fault OUT...mountains above 2600 feet good, unless they're volcanoes! :shock:

Fear not, you appear to have an excellent plan/provision in place. I'm planning on staying put. Although we're in a seismic zone, we are on top of a Ridge and I expect we will be a place many come to in the event of disaster. Even if the house falls down around us, we will be able to erect tents and/or temporary housing, so my thoughts aren't geared toward flight as much as sustenance when/if disaster strikes. We have water stored, food, flashlights, blankets, matches, etc. Fortunately, we're headed into an early summer here so we don't have to worry about freezing, but those further north should be prepared for cooler temps.

2012 was a scary flick, but filled with "worst case scenarios" and I doubt that we will see destruction on a global level, however if we do we need not fear because we will likely "transform" into our spiritual bodies if such a scenario takes place. If it is time to die, then we sleep until Resurrected, and get our instructions from there. :drunken:

I have a strong sense that Judgement is coming, and is here. I believe the church will be judged first, for failing to bring the true Gospel of Reconciliation to people and hoarding the blessings/distorting the truth instead of being a light to the world. This is a broad judgement, but those remnant faithful will escape it, I believe, as Father covers us with protection or takes us home to escape it. Either way, there is a heavy wrath coming upon the earth for those who have mocked, scorned, and rejected God, in favor of their own agenda of world domination, control and destruction. Ultimately, however, this will work out for the good of all humanity, as our Father's objective is to discipline ALL His children so that we will ALL eventually choose to be what we were created to be: His family. Unfortunately, the stubborn and hard-hearted need to learn the consequences of their choices, and the longer they resist, the harder the discipline will be. If they only knew that Father's grace and mercy is GREATER than all their choices and actions, all the coming turmoil could be prevented and they would receive His love and mercy, sparing the need for them to "learn the hard way." Repentance is not so hard, and the gift of mercy amazing, to all who will embrace it. ;)

There is an ominous vibration in the air, as Obama signs an executive order essentially relegating all of us and all we own as property of the US Government, and sends warships to Iran. Evil believes it has the upper hand, and it will, for a moment. But I believe that Haman is constructing his gallows, and unwittingly planning HIS (allegorical for dark cabal) demise. As the earth groans under the weight of such evil, she will likely respond and attempt to "shake off the fleas" that have infested and abused her resources and life supporting systems. All is coming to a head, and this is certainly lining up to be a SIGNIFICANT year in human history.

Seek and hold on to inner peace when you've grasped it. We "little people" are unable to control the events that are unfolding, but we have authority over ourselves and our peace of mind. Come what may, we must TRUST in the LORD, no matter how dark it gets or how oppressive the scenarios. "Lean not on our own understanding, but in ALL our ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make our paths straight." Proverbs 3:5,6 ❤

Peace and Blessings, my friends!
:flower:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sage words gmh!

Could not agree more. I also feel that staying put but being ready is a good plan. Now back to the get ready list! LOL

I also feel the ominous vibrations. And so we wait to see the revelations this momentous time is bringing.

Anonymous

March 22nd does follow the 188 day alignment with Leap your included.I know that there are still plate shiftings by Mother Earth that are needed and I know that the GF are helping her.

I also know that they say some people, maybe many will choose not to stay to Ascension or have experiences to still go through, and that we and they cannot interfere with a souls contract experiences. They have also said that people should not stay in earthquake zones or be prepared to leave fast.

With that being said... I feel calm as I know there is nothing any of us can do about it & what is to be , is going to be. I know I will be here and that's what I have to prepare for.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Alright... here we go. Be ready. Dutch Since has reported several quakes ranging from 6.2 to 7.9 and is calling a warning for North America and New Madrid Fault zone.

www.sincedutch.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Malia Obama in Oaxaca Mexico where quakes epicenter was. Coincidence? Anyone elses radar going off today? Yikes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum