OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by Kcantrell

»  Medicinal plants: five herbs that can help boost respiratory health
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  You Are Not Sick. You Are Being POISONED
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious whiting events in the ocean have scientists baffled
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Damar Hamlin Makes First Remarks on Video Since Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Observations on the Paul Pelosi/David DePape Videos – What Looks Weird and What’s Missing?
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Take Action Now: Demand Accountability for COVID-19 Wrongdoing In Your State!
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerily Perfect Galaxy-Shaped Spiral Appears over Hawaii. What is it?
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 2:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Book of Enoch Explained
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Freedom Moon Rising
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptyYesterday at 1:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: This man built a home of the future using trash from the past
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The TRUTH about the Gates Family
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» January 2023 UFO NEWS ~ Did Russia just shot down a ball-shaped UFO? plus MORE
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Island Appeared Out of Nowhere, With Life Forms Never Seen Before
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saturday Surprise — Good People Doing Good Things!
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Farmer Secretly Paid Town’s Pharmacy Bills for Years Before Death
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands of Defibrillators Being Installed in UK Children's Schools
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Niacin - the Real Story
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: A big New Zealand study reveals high rates of kidney injury after the Pfizer jab
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forgiving the Medically Brainwashed in the Post-COVID Era
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Our Brains Have Stopped Working Right On Schedule’
Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World? EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 1:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World?

Shit Happens...Is There Any Justice In The World?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I don't know what this fellow's name is, but I just love his videos!

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

He calls himself Infinite Waters

I like him also. Love his voice and accent. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Same here, but his messages are so simple, and make such sense it's almost like a big HELLO! (I knew that - but it just didn't click until he put it those terms).

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum