OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RSS

‹ PrevNext ›

Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration CHP_hero_0
[color][font]

Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration
[/font][/color]
Jul10
[color][font]
on July 10, 2013 at 8:53 pm
Posted In: GeneralInformationNews

[/font][/color]
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration 134
California highway patrol gets it’s authority from the people!
[color][font]
A CHP officer came up behind me today on 680N and turned his lights on, because I dont have a plate, I knew he didnt have a warrant, I know I didnt commit any Crime, so if I pulled over, it would be considered an “Arrest by Consent”. I continued to my exit, about 3/4 of a mile. On the exit the officer said “Pull over right here” through his loud speaker, I ignored him and continued to the light, turned my blinker, and turned. He repeated “pull over right now”, I continued on, and took a right and pulled into a church parking lot.
The officer came to my passenger window, I immediately asked “Am I under arrest?”, he said “No”, I said, “So Im free to go?”, he said “no”, I said “So Im under arrest”, this time he said “yes”. I told him that I did not consent to this arrest, and asked him if he had a warrant. He said no, and asked for my drivers license.
I handed him my notarized secured party declaration, a copy of the title to the truck, and my proof of insurance.
He went back to his car for about 5 minutes. A sergeant showed up and took over. I asked him if I was arrested and he said “no”. I again said “So I can leave?” he said “no, you’re detained”. He started talking about arresting me and towing the truck and I asked under what authority. I told him I was on private property and I have not committed a crime. He agreed, but was playing tough guy.
He started asking me what was going on with my license, asked if I was ever licensed in California, and why the truck wasnt registered. I explained all of my info, we read through the case law and cvc together, and both officers admitted that they were fascinated by this. Turns out they were anti-obama, anti-health care, and ‘tea partiers’ (who knows what type) but either way we made a connection.
I repeated that I have conviction and respect for the Constitution, and that I understand the codes and definitions. I reminded the officers that ALL ROADS in the United States have been deemed “channels of Interstate commerce” by the Supreme Court, and because of that, local and State laws are trumped by Federal Laws, and that in the Federal Laws a “Motor Vehicle” was a “Commercial Vehicle”…we were waiting for almost 30 minutes while they waited for word from their supervisors.
Eventually, they hand me a citation with “none” marked in the DL location, and “none” in the License Plate location. I asked him if I was required to sign it, and he said “yes, otherwise we have to take you to jail.” This now made the signature “under duress”. I wrote “under duress” and signed my name next to the ticket.
This is where I was surprised, the Officer said “hey, we never read you your Miranda rights, so anything we use against you in court is not admissible.”
Im not sure if this is true, but I was intrigued.
I have written “refused for fraud” across the original ticket, and sent it to the Court and the CHP with the letter below attached. I have done this in the past, and never heard another word, I had wondered if there were any warrants, apparently not!
NOTICE and DEMAND
ATTN: Certified Mail 7009 2820 0003 2274 8185
California Highway Patrol Golden Gate Division
Officer B. Knudsen
DUBLIN (390)
4999 Gleason Road
Dublin, CA 94568-3310
CC: Certified Mail 7009 2820 0003 2274 8192
JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF CALIFORNIA, THE
Also Traded as ALAMEDA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
5672 Stoneridge Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588-8559
RE: CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL
Violation Number: 60435 LJ
This notice to appear was signed UNDER DURESS as evidenced by the original citation in possession of, or submitted by Officer B. Knudsen.
Because this notice to appear was signed UNDER DURESS;
1) Statements made therein shall not be considered admissible evidence,
2) As a party to this action, I hereby void this contract and notice to appear, and
3) Any perceived consent or promise to appear is hereby withdrawn.
If you, or any Officer of the court or Officer of the CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL disagrees with the facts or statements stated above, you must refute those items point by point within 10 days of receipt of this Notice, via sworn affidavit, under your full commercial liability, signing under penalty of perjury that the facts contained therein are true, correct, complete and not misleading. Mere declarations are an insufficient response, as declarations permit lying by omission and hearsay, which no honorable draft may contain. If an extension of time is needed to properly answer, please request it in writing. Failure to respond will be deemed agreement with the facts stated above and an inability to prove your claim.
Source: http://www.dailypaul.com/133248/pulled-over-today-with-no-license-license-plate-or-registration
———————
Time to get your hands on your BRAND NEW tags that NEVER EXPIRE!
Click on the image below!
[/font][/color]
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration PLATE-05292013-01-300x156
Freedom from Government “Lawful Traveler Package” license plate replacements.
[color][font]

[/font][/color]
Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration License-Plate-sm
Get the “Lawful Traveler Package”, now available from Freedom from Government!
[color][font]

└ Tags: California Highway patrolCHiPsCHPconsentConstitutioncontractdriver licenseLEO,licenselicense plateofferplatepolice officerregistrationState policetitletraffictransport,Trooper

Thanks to: http://freedomfromgovernment.us
[/font][/color]

MartyM

MartyM

Interesting for sure. and though I applaud the effort in this, it would indeed require an enormous amount of time, as you would likely be going through this exercise with every podunk officer you pass, every day.  bat boy 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Anonymous

Actually, if one gives them a Fee Schedule where they incur charges (per second/ minute/hour) for detention/ arrest (which any stop absent a verified warrant is); word gets around rather quickly & one will probably be left alone. should Notice them via Certified Mail First though. :)

MartyM

MartyM

And your gonna do that for every town in the state or state's where you travel ?? jus' sayin. :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum