OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Buy Zimbabwe Currency Online

Go to:
http://zimbabwedollars.net/

FORGET "IQD" and "VND".

NOTE:50 Trillion Is Rumored To "Revalue" To 5 Million USD

Zimbabwe Trillions Set
The four different banknotes of Zimbabwe's third dollar that are denominated in trillions.
10 Trillion Dollars
20 Trillion Dollars
50 Trillion Dollars
100 Trillion Dollars
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Condition: Unc
Date: 2008

1x - $17.50 each5x - $16.50 each10x - $15.50 each

ymoilman2

JUST VISITED "MSN MONEY" Site and Found THIS:

http://investing.money.msn.com/investments/currency-exchange-rates/?symbol=/VNDUSD

[size=18]

Convert this amount:

To:

Results:   1.00000 Zimbabwean Dollar = 1.00000 US Dollar
1.00000 US Dollar per Zimbabwean Dollar

3URGENT, URGENT,URGENT:"PURCHASE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS" NOW Empty Also LISTEN TO The Truth Call: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 am

ymoilman2

Also LISTEN TO The Truth Call:

Go to:114:00 Minutes.

Copy and Paste

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback_ow.html?cid=conferences/5778-17-65-67987-17-65-67-33-82-17-65-6731-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6788102.mp3&e=1388466000000&cn=94-43-28-63

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I can't listen to all that Yman I don't have a bug enough internet allowance, what is the basic gist of it? Where do we buy Zimbabwe dollars from and will it be another bloody dinar saga?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:I can't listen to all that Yman I don't have a bug enough internet allowance, what is the basic gist of it? Where do we buy Zimbabwe dollars from and will it be another bloody dinar saga?

IT IS GOING TO BE "REVALUED TREMENDIUSLY" Together with IQD and VND. Worth Spending More or Less 50 to 60 USD.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Where can we buy from Yman?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Where can we buy from Yman?

Go to: http://zimbabwedollars.net/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok cool thanks Yman! :athuup:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Have you been to that site it is super confusing and the notes they are selling are not valid, now defunct currency they said?!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Have you been to that site it is super confusing and the notes they are selling are not valid, now defunct currency they said?!

You must buy Z$ of Year 2008.

ymoilman2

NOTE:50 Trillion Is Rumored To "Revalue" To 5 Million USD

Zimbabwe Trillions Set
The four different banknotes of Zimbabwe's third dollar that are denominated in trillions.
10 Trillion Dollars
20 Trillion Dollars
50 Trillion Dollars
100 Trillion Dollars
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Condition: Unc
Date: 2008

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhh whoa thanks Yman for that clarification!! CAn't hurt to spend $50 that's for sure! Thanks for the tip and help!

ymoilman2

XE CURRENCY CONVERTER

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=KWD

Read important information about the ZWD.

50,000,000,000,000.00 ZWD = 138,159,712,627.80 USD
Zimbabwean Dollar

US Dollar

1 ZWD = 0.00276319 USD 1 USD = 361.900 ZWD
◀Convert again  View Chart Mid-market rates: 2013-07-12 11:39 UTC

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

........ as if I could.

Thanks for the head's up anyway!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yman I'm confused, I just did a currency convert for 50 trillionZimbabwe dollars to AUD and it comes out at 132 tillion AUD? Now that shit can't be right, what did I do wrong?

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Yman I'm confused, I just did a currency convert for 50 trillionZimbabwe dollars to AUD and it comes out at 132 tillion AUD? Now that shit can't be right, what did I do wrong?

That Figure Is Not REAL Rate. Heard That Z$ Is In Bein "Reinstated" in Country and six 0(000,000) Have Been "Deleted" Already. Additional O Might Be "Deleted" In Stages.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok so it's still a defunct currency. How come you can convert it then? I don't understand all this currency stuff lol OBVIOUSLY lol! Thanks for your help!

MartyM

MartyM

My question is, Is this currency Internationally Traded ?  And IF it does RV (even at $.01), will it become Int. Traded ??  My point being, if it is NOT Int. traded, where the hell do you think we're gonna be able to exchange it into US or any other currency ??  jus' askin ???  :)

(And yes I have bought some of this)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ha didn't think of that lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum