OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING": Poppy3

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Latest RV UPDTES found at dinarguru.com

7-14-2013  Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3     GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM SOLID SOURCE STATING  THEY WHERE JUST TOLD THE NEXT 48 HOURS WILL REAP GREAT REWARDS FOR ALL OF US INVESTED IN DINAR. TAKE THIS AS RUMOR BUT GUYS I BELIEVE THIS SOURCE AND IF NOTHING CHANGES AND THEY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ORDERS AS THEY STAND WE WILL BE SEEING FIREWORKS MONDAY OR TUESDAY MORNING.   THERE IS JUST NOTHING ELSE TO SAY IN REGARDS TO OUR WAIT TILL TURKI DOES HIS THING.  AND TO ME IF HE DON'T GET HIS JOB DONE SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE BROUGHT IN TO COMPLETE IT . POPPY3

7-14-2013 Intel Guru WILDDUCK   [how are we looking?]  BEST EVER...LAST BROKE SUNDAY IMO.   PLEASE KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS GETTING PRETTY MUCH THE SAME MESSAGE, YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY...I BELIEVE MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE VERY HIGH UP FRIENDS AND EVERYBODY IS MAKING PLANS FOR TOMORROW.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2Z4dxcAsQ

mmaster

Really hope Monday will be the big day !!! I am sure that most of us are ready to move on to another chaptor in our lives. I personally wanted to let my fellow Dinarians know that I have a 22,000 square foot building full of 1969 and 70 mopars that have been stored since 1970 and still have the window stickers on them. would like them to go to my fellow Dinarians who will cherish them as they should be cherished. Seeing them is like going back in time in a time machine !! Hoping this is the week !!!!!!!!!After waiting so long, many of you will reward yourself with one of these muscle cars. I have enjoyed having them and don't want them in a museum one day.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whats a mopar? Is it a car? ":)

mmaster

Yes it is. Mopar is " Dodge Chrysler Plymouth " My father was a Chrysler exec and custom ordered each car ! He built the building and stored them for 44 years in a climate controlled bldg. I am holding them for fellow Dinarians. All these cars are 440-6 pack and hemi cars. Also a few 340-6 pack. (6 pack means it has 3 carburetors). To find these cars is a dream come true for many people !!! Go RV

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh cool! Lots of car junkies out there gonna be real happy to own those classics. :)
Thanks for the explanation.

Anonymous

Fascinating! Hubby just asked how one can contact this gentleman to see about one of these cars; Hot AUgust Nights which celebrate 1950's & particularly classic cars, is quickly approaching in Reno. :) Told him he would have to agree we would NEVER register this car with the so-called state, thus relinquishing its "ownership" to same. discussing plates, told him they would be very customized ☀ 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I would PM mmaster. Just click on his name and then click on contact.... then pm him :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Terbo would probably love one of these cars!!!

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

mmaster

Herb Lady, you are right and terbo will have one of them. Ive known him for years and he even worked for me. I got him into this investment. I also have a large group and like the rest of us, really want to see post rv life ! I was going to auction them off but decided to wait till after the rv so they would go to dinarians and that would be easier to sell them as I would not want to drag out the process seeing how I really want to travel. It will be my second rv so to speak !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum