OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A Very Intresting Bank Story found at TNT Chat Room today

[FLPatriot59]
TRUE & VERIFIED: Yesterday, I told you about my dad's banking story at WF. That happened in the Colorado Springs area where one of the bank managers talked openly with my dad about the IQD and VND and that the downtown WF would be the place for him to go. Okay, a friend of mine in Denver called a few minutes ago with a story that about has me on my knees. Her brother is a senior VP of one of the downtown WF banks in Denver. He's been with WF for 40 years. He believes the dinar is a total scam. He called their mother about an hour ago with news of a raise he was given today by the senior president of WF for the area. They had breakfast together. The bank president said that he would have a major announcement for all his WF branches on Wednesday morning. He did not reference what it was about, but that it was very big. He spent breakfast talking about the days ahead for WF and how the company will be one of the leading banks in the world.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

Interesting, very interesting... We know they have to let the cat outa the bag here shortly !!

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum