OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tidbits from TNT Chat and Forum Thursday AM
07/25/2013  

Topic at TNT Chat: TODAY is a GREAT DAY for a CURRENCY EXCHANGE

[loechin] I know now that I know what I don't know even though I know what I know....lol

[badgerbill] loechin GM Sir....will it show at Banks or Forex first? What are you thinking mid-morning?

[loechin] badgerbill The forex was to release sometime last night or early morning

[BigGameHunter] Well I tell ya, if Eagle1s intel is correct, with that Secret Service guy, WE ARE THERE, it's just timing when Forex is gonna release it. I gotta believe Eagle1s intel is spot on.

[okrocks] You just never know what may surprise us... for all we know its processing its way to us right now... keep the faith

[smiles] I think when it happens, no one is going to believe it

[BigGameHunter] 7-24-2013 . Eagle1 Secret Service eye-witnessed Dr Shabibi signing the release of the rate and the date. Dr Shabibi transmitted the info to Ban Ki Moon at the UN. Eyewitnesses saw Ban Ki Moon signing off on the same paperwork and transmitted it to the director of Forex. Director of Forex was then given permission to push the button. Administration has numbers already. Mainstream media reporting Iraq given permission to ring the opening bell tomorrow (...can't confirm that). They believe the CBI will release the rate tonite between 2am and 4am with the Forex to follow immediately to show UN operational rates of exchange. Might be in the banks tomorrow but most likely Thursday!! We believe we are there finally!

[ShawnW] I hope everyone is as excited as I am this morning..... this process has been really heating up over the last month.... its obvious that this process has been grossly underestimated by everyone, but IMO all of these dates as of late are all parts of the process being completed, and I am excited as ever as to where we are knowing the dates will be wrong and that is ok. I just want it to finish and expect everyone to be wrong until they are right..... We are in a great spot!!!!!! wrong dates dont negate the process that is unfolding, they just confuse it for us.....    

Foreseeing] For Yesterday Was One Bell That Can Not Be Unrung! So Here's To The Old NYSE (toilet) And To The New NYSE Euronext We (beer) And To All of You That Believed, Comes Now The BLE (money) (money) INGS That You Have So Earnestly Waited For! (I know we are all wondering what is next,,,but just remember Everyone, Yesterday Was A Milestone In History And We Got To Be Part Of It!)

[gman1] CountryGirl59 ShawnW .... Hawaiian banks open at 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, 1pm Mountain, Noon Pacific.

Wisconsin Dinar:  This guy is a currency trader and identified for us the 6 new pairings a week ago, has been pretty good with the information:

Contrary to what everybody or some may think, there was going to be no grand announcement specifically, regarding the revaluation of the dinar.

It was my impression that this speech by Ban Ki Moon and the commemorating NYSE Euronext joining the United Nations Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) initiative, ...blah,blah,blah, was simply a forefront to the introduction of the global reset - which is kinda what Tony said - of which IRAQ is an integral part.

This in turn allows IRAQ , as a part of this world wide global network rightfully take its place.
IMO this was a pre cursor to the release of a new internationally traded currency, without too much fanfare, and without notification on its own accord - in essence - just another currency making an adjustment to fit into the global market. Quietly and without warning. Not trying to cause too much of a ripple.

IMO the Next step -
Banks, FOREX, Currency Traders, CBI
Banks
It could just appear at banks - but HIGHLY UNLIKELY without it being able to be traded - otherwise how are they going to make money?

FOREX has to issue an announcement to all platform holders of a new currency pairing. CANNOT just appear on FOREX - has to be a ANNOUNCEMENT like I just received on the valuation change on the NZD. JUST NOW.

Currency Traders, they will know at the highest levels first - street vendors last. They too, have to make adjustments to their inventories and most are online - no problem - very few keep sizeable inventories - all done electronically.

CBI, if you’re watching that website to make your determination - you will be the last to know. They may not even change that website for days or put up the new one and not make the changes for 24 hours. Nothing new there. That’s not an OFFICIAL website for rates.

Anyway, you want to look at it - I believe we are in for another window shot of NEXT 24 HOURS thru Sunday - release of FOREX at 1500 hours EST.

BUT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ON FOREX without a notification of a new currency pairing...till that happens - IMO I do not see it in the banks, therefore I do not see US in the banks till then.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum