OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thursday, July 25, 2013

An Announcement From Kiri...

UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... Kiri

An Announcement From Kiri...
July 25, 2013

If you listened to the In-Joy show last night, you heard Lisa Harrison read an announcement our dear friend Kiri Campbell made on Facebook yesterday. All I can say is WOW, she is not taking her new found popularity lightly! I would say this is just the beginning for Kiri and she already has MUCH more in store for this world. Lesson of the Day: Don't stand in the way of a woman and her convictions!! ~BK

Now is the time for the Call to Hikoi... A conch trumpet in my ears... Funding is available from The One People. Use it and Let's March !!! 200,000 women stand ready and waiting. The People will support $1-5 each. We need around 10 M to do it. It will be a world spectacle... David Icke's "The People's Voice" will cover... Plus independent videographers covering the 5 points of movement - Daily YouTube updates... The eyes of the world watching women with young in pushchairs marching from Wellington ~ the women march to cleanse and clear the land... To weep and laugh. And learn the chants and haka of Mana Wahine for delivery in Waitangi. Delivery of Foreclosure Fliers and CN's into every corporate trader along the route... Rental of trucks and canvas cover if the Army can't be commandeered into service for The People. The men clear the way for the women to pass through. We bring a wave of Force from North, South, East and West to reveal the hidden things... And camp on The People's lawn outside the Big House. We shall not be moved. 8 weeks. Koha received and Koha given. Cleansing of the land. Difficult but True. It can be done.... To Re-Purpose the TSB. Spring is the time for warfare.

I will keep everyone informed as more details are released in the days and weeks to come. You better believe I will be clearing the way for 200,000+ determined women! I just hope I don't get trampled in the process! Lol 
Posted by Brian Kelly at 9:37 AM 

Thanks to: http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kiri Arrested (Again) At 6pm On 26 July 2013 – 26 July 2013
Posted on July 26, 2013 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment
 UPDATE: Kiri Arrested Again......An Announcement From Kiri... 084a0-kiri-campbellUPDATED 11:22am EST – Bronny NZ just released on her blog another update with a call for support! (see update below after the initial facebook thread).
Apparently, Kiri was arrested or kidnapped again by the NZ police approximately 8 hours ago 6pm NZ time on July 26th 2013. “taken to the New Plymouth Police Station tonight and is going to court in the morning – on a Saturday of all days.” Very few details to work with at this point. It is definitely strange that they are holding a court hearing on Saturday   This is probably because they do not want to expose the public to Kiri and her transparent way of conducting herself. 
Thank you to Bronny NZ over at http://onepeoplespublictrustelucidated.blogspot.com/ for getting this released via facebook group: The One People: Shifting Banking Discussion Group.
Bronny has some clarifications and updates in her post:
Bronny NZ
Kiri Campbell has been taken into police custody around 8 hours ago, at approximately 6pm New Zealand time. I have very few details.
Kiri’s PA – Claire M. was present when Kiri was arrested and has all the information. Please DO NOT contact Claire at this time. Please DO NOT Message either Claire or Myself with your inquiries or comments. We are trying to get more information out as fast as we can. We can not DO this work while you are interrupting us.
We are making crucial contacts and making “call outs” to people in high positions to come to Kiri’s aid. Please make these Contacts on behalf of Claire and myself if you know a Person of Standing. Please refer your Person/s of Influence to this post. Thank you Please can those People of Influence URGENTLY message us.
I think Kiri might have attracted far too much negative attention to herself when she re-posted my personal message to her “A Call to Hikoi” and allowed The One People to believe that it was her own inspired Call.
Kiri did not write that post.
The Ancestors wrote that Post through me… It is THEIR CALL for all to join as One in Hikoi (peace march) – All in good time. It is not through Kiri’s pen that this information flows… And I take no credit either… I am only the messenger. It was a foolish action that Kiri took… One that paints herself as a ring-leader perhaps ??? – which we all know is not true… But by making such a Post in her Own Name and not adding the correct reference as the author, this action may not be serving Kiri very well at this time : (
It is foolish to use other people’s energy and call it your own.
That’s all I can say.
I will be posting soon and asking ALL for assistance please. I’m in the middle of a blog post detailing Police and Court addresses and contacts for You to submit your Courtesy Notices and Foreclosure Fliers on Kiri’s behalf. Please DO these things in the GREATEST URGENCY on behalf of Kiri. She will be standing in the Dock this time (great significance) and not in the Public Gallery as she was during her first appearance. This will be happening in around 7-8 hours from the time you see on this post. God only knows what sort of night she’s having : ( I pray for her Please…. ALL Pray for Kiri
Thank you all,
Bronny NZ
Here is the Post from One People’s Public Trust ~ Elucidated:
Kiri Campbell Arrested a 2nd Time – Urgent Assistance Needed from TOP !!!
This message was sent to me via Kiri Campbell’s Personal Assistant, Claire M:
Kiri Campbell has been taken to the New Plymouth Police Station tonight and is going to court in the morning – on a Saturday of all days. This DOES NOT happen in New Zealand !! : (
She also wants the TOP to please get in contact Heather Tucci-Jarraf.
Note: Bronny NZ has no contact for Heather.
This is why i’m asking for your assistance….
The One People have been asked to URGENTLY send
Foreclosure Fliers and Courtesy Notices to the following:
(1) Hawera Court House, Taranaki, NZ
(2) New Plymouth Court House, Taranaki, NZ
(3) New Plymouth Police Station, Taranaki, NZ
(4) The Registrar for the Taranaki district – Mark Poppelwell
(5) The Deputy-Registrar for the Taranaki district – Yvonne Snowden
Police that were present today are as follows:
Officer in charge – Detective Sergeant Robyn Burnett – Hawera
Constable Justin Clegg – Hawera
Constable Povey – New Plymouth ?? (not sure)
Constable Sherie – New Plymouth ??
Constable Walden – New Plymouth ??
Constable Coulton – New Plymouth ??
Constable Johnston – New Plymouth ??
As well…. We still need to find the Fax numbers and Email addresses.
Can somebody out there help us with this please ??
I basically need to go to bed now, at it’s 3:00am and I worked a 10-hour day today that finished at around 10pm…. And then I walk into this !!!
I am going to bed. I have a Doctor’s appointment at 10am
… and I need to be in reasonably good fitness for this otherwise they’ll try to convince me to take more of their nasty drugs. And I really don’t feel like going into ANOTHER battle today :-/
We desperately need your assistance to find these fax numbers and e-mail addresses.
Please post them wherever you can in Public Places… and in the Comments at the end of this blog post. Or contact Claire Dulaine Muncaster through the members list on:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/144235099093079/
Claire is going to stay up a little longer.
Thank you so much <3
Thank you All ~
Bron & Claire xx
For more on OPPT Elucidated go here:
http://onepeoplespublictrustelucidated.blogspot.com/2013/07/kiri-campbell-arrested-2nd-time-urgent.html
We will update this post with new information as it is received, check back later.
- Justin
www.sitsshow.blogspot.com / link to original article

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum