OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Connecting Within Is So Important!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Connecting Within Is So Important! Empty Why Connecting Within Is So Important! Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why Connecting Within Is So Important!
Posted on August 5, 2013by Visionkeeper
Why Connecting Within Is So Important! Beautiful-field-flowers-girl-separate-with-comma-favim-com-217978http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
Often times I will mention in my postings about how to chisel away at our issues so we can get to the core issue that is crying for attention. That is the heart of all that is and if you can heal the core the outer failings will blow away. They are all one and the same. I think a great many people don’t grasp the importance of self as they so often say ” what can I do?” Everything would be my reply. Clearing out issues within is so important because we need that space those issues take up to house the love we are learning to embrace in our lives. Issues take up so much precious space and so much of our critical energy, they deaden our capacity to love, they steal our attention as well as our intentions and they harbor defeat and disillusionment within. Issues can be beneficial when we take notice of them and work on them and then release them. They offer valuable lessons we can learn and grow from. It is the holding on to them and not healing them that is so self-destructive to ourselves and society.
So why is learning how to be in our heart and feeling love for all, so important to the world? I will use an example to explain what I mean. We look around at our world right now and see flames and smoke of a world in ruin by the dark ones. We all talk about it, we all try in small ways to bring attention to what needs our help but it never seems to go any further. So many times I am frustrated by this and keep asking why we were not seeing clearer action. I often hear that the fluoride is dumbing us all down( and it is! ) or that we are distracted by trivial matters ( and we are! ) but still that was not the CORE I was looking for! So what is the core? In my mind I see that core reason nothing is being done is because we are not connected to our hearts closely enough yet.
In order to create strong emotions, strong enough to activate forward motion, we must feel moved within and in order to feel moved within we must be centered in our hearts and able to feel compassion for all others. I think many get this , I have no doubts about that, my question is are they getting it with their minds or with their hearts? Understanding and reacting from our intellect will produce little change. It is only when we act from our hearts through true compassion and caring because we embody love, that we can create true change in what we see all around us. One must first be able to care with deep passion and when that occurs, that passion will drive the movement forward to see that change takes place!
I think a great many people are intellectually on the same page of this grand shift taking place, but not enough are centered in their hearts to where they are being emotionally moved into action. We all know that old saying “My heart just isn’t into it”. So many of those old quotes had so much truth to them, but for some reason we didn’t fully grasp their meaning. I truly get the meaning of this quote now. If you are not feeling deeply from your heart you are not being moved to do whatever it is you are meant to be doing.
This is why clearing out our issues and learning how to live from our hearts not our heads is so important to EVERYTHING! It will require our passion and compassion to be moved by the sad destruction of our world enough to activate and create change. We have to FEEL the sadness of what is taking place, not only our own sadness, but feel the sadness of all others who are being affected by what is occurring. At times my heart gets stuck wide open I think because I cannot observe much of what is taking place without buckets of tears and a very heavy heart. At times it is overwhelming. Our next task, it would seem, is to figure out how to take these deep feelings and put them into action. We are only part way there yet I think. We need to figure out this final step and then set about helping to save ourselves.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum