OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....

THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  KesheFoundation

We noticed something a bit ODD with the Keshe World Peace Treaty contract...  Its a SOUL contract... and the contract doesn't stipulate just WHOM Keshe represents.  WHO are his handlers? Who does he speak for?  Who's higher on the FOOD chain?

Manhattan was sold for a few beads and trinkets.  And what's technology when compared to your soul? Corporations don't have souls... neither do governments... so who is this aimed at?  Don't you just hate fine print?

The One People's Public Trust just negated the commercial contract enslaving humans on this planet in multiple dimensions.  YET Keshe, on January 21, is offering A NEW ONE!!! You have to ask yourself in regards to this contract, who are the other parties to it? WHERE'S FULL DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY?   How does Keshe, an Iranian, in the heart of darkest Belgium (and I don't mean "dark chocolate" - read the history of King Leopold in the Congo or the rampant ritual child abuse among elites in Belgium), operate a non-profit for humanity in that country?  Its not accidentally the EU is centered in Belgium.  Hopefully Keshe will be more forthcoming.  I am not saying Keshe is a bad guy, I just wonder why he's got a soul contract for a treaty...

Interesting timing... the old contract was over on the 21st.  Not even a day went by before a new one popped up... "just sayin..".

He's not the first with these technologies, there's DARPA boys with far more advanced stuff that are still hiding underground so they don't end up like Bill Brockbader and be put in hole somewhere for helping humanity with the truth.  

Clause from Keshe World Peace Treaty Contract:
“We/I as citizen(s) of the Earth from this moment on accept to lay down all tools of aggression and war, we/I shall never think about getting involved or incite war or develop or use any tools of war on this planet or in space, and to this we/I all agree and swear with our/my (Delete as appropriate) Nation, territory, council, religion, city, town, body(s) and soul(s).”

Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 2:11 PM 

Thanks to: http://americankabuki.blogspot.nl

2THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM... I thought about you when I read this. I remembered you said something was not right about Keshe. :)

3THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

MartyM

MartyM

WOW, I'm almost speechless, someone actually remembered something I said (sometime ago). lol
I'm still not sure of where Keshe is coming from, or saying he is a bad guy. Like so many other Good things in our history, the PTB/PTW have a way of manipulating things so they end up only being Good for them. Fortunately I fervently believe that manipulation is about to END.
  The question remains though, Do We the People finally step up and accept the responsibility for our own actions and how that affects those around us ?? :) 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

4THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I remember Marty! LOL
I value all of the input you and others share here. HUGZ!!!

5THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 pm

happywelshguy

The One Peoples Public Trust didn't negate any commercial contract.

The "Prime Creator" through "Mother Father God" negated all contracts

:bounce: 

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum