OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 7 LINK
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC-funded study: COVID shots have no effect on virus transmission
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE: Federal judge strikes down DOD claim that Pfizer’s EUA “vaccine” and Comirnaty are “interchangeable”
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Growing Specter of Compulsory Vaccination
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » NEW TECH FOR A HEALTHY PLANET » THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....

THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....

THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  KesheFoundation

We noticed something a bit ODD with the Keshe World Peace Treaty contract...  Its a SOUL contract... and the contract doesn't stipulate just WHOM Keshe represents.  WHO are his handlers? Who does he speak for?  Who's higher on the FOOD chain?

Manhattan was sold for a few beads and trinkets.  And what's technology when compared to your soul? Corporations don't have souls... neither do governments... so who is this aimed at?  Don't you just hate fine print?

The One People's Public Trust just negated the commercial contract enslaving humans on this planet in multiple dimensions.  YET Keshe, on January 21, is offering A NEW ONE!!! You have to ask yourself in regards to this contract, who are the other parties to it? WHERE'S FULL DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY?   How does Keshe, an Iranian, in the heart of darkest Belgium (and I don't mean "dark chocolate" - read the history of King Leopold in the Congo or the rampant ritual child abuse among elites in Belgium), operate a non-profit for humanity in that country?  Its not accidentally the EU is centered in Belgium.  Hopefully Keshe will be more forthcoming.  I am not saying Keshe is a bad guy, I just wonder why he's got a soul contract for a treaty...

Interesting timing... the old contract was over on the 21st.  Not even a day went by before a new one popped up... "just sayin..".

He's not the first with these technologies, there's DARPA boys with far more advanced stuff that are still hiding underground so they don't end up like Bill Brockbader and be put in hole somewhere for helping humanity with the truth.  

Clause from Keshe World Peace Treaty Contract:
“We/I as citizen(s) of the Earth from this moment on accept to lay down all tools of aggression and war, we/I shall never think about getting involved or incite war or develop or use any tools of war on this planet or in space, and to this we/I all agree and swear with our/my (Delete as appropriate) Nation, territory, council, religion, city, town, body(s) and soul(s).”

Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 2:11 PM 

Thanks to: http://americankabuki.blogspot.nl

2THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM... I thought about you when I read this. I remembered you said something was not right about Keshe. :)

3THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

MartyM

MartyM

WOW, I'm almost speechless, someone actually remembered something I said (sometime ago). lol
I'm still not sure of where Keshe is coming from, or saying he is a bad guy. Like so many other Good things in our history, the PTB/PTW have a way of manipulating things so they end up only being Good for them. Fortunately I fervently believe that manipulation is about to END.
  The question remains though, Do We the People finally step up and accept the responsibility for our own actions and how that affects those around us ?? :) 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

4THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I remember Marty! LOL
I value all of the input you and others share here. HUGZ!!!

5THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT....  Empty Re: THE ODD LITTLE KESHE CONTRACT.... Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 pm

happywelshguy

The One Peoples Public Trust didn't negate any commercial contract.

The "Prime Creator" through "Mother Father God" negated all contracts

:bounce: 

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum