OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RFK Jr: Times Square Rally For Freedom Oct 16 (Updated – Photos)
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness Is -109%: Infection Rate In Vaccinated People In Their 40s Now More Than DOUBLE The Rate In Unvaccinated
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications – He Was Fully Vaccinated
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Nationwide Are Taking Stand Against Vaccine Mandates
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Record cold and snow expected in Northern Hemisphere
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Implications of Being Taken: The Abduction Phenomena
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Neil Shah: I just took ivermectin
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 60% of TSA Employees Refusing COVID Injection, Says Insider Source
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Banners of the King of Hell Advance
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY: Is Aspirin the Real COVID Wonder Drug?
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by rodgerpuckett@gmail.com

» Bad-clown Rising - Take 5
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 5:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» At Least Two Dozen Lawsuits Have Been Filed Demanding Ivermectin Be Given To COVID Patients
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Unions in Major Cities Across America are Leading the Revolt Against Vaccine Mandates
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead-Calm Weather Killing Renewable Energy ‘Transition’
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Parasites Found in Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning!
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Final Messages – Part 1 – How the Mandates End
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…”

Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…”
Posted on 2013/08/05 by kauilapele
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_11 [Kp note: I've opened up comments on this one, so feel free to share your own energetic experiences.]
That “faint of heart” phrase was one I used in the last Ben post. But I and many others I’ve come across lately are experiencing extremely intense transformational and clearing-ational and “upgrad-ational in a physical sense” way.
That’s been my experience at least.
Personally, energetically, I have been going through a series of “zonked”, “not zonked”, “very zonked”, “very not zonked”, “extremely zonked”, “extremely not zonked”… and so on. Yet I know a few (yes, G, you know who you are) that are at a point of “energetic sabbatical”, so to speak. So it varies.
Also, my “desire for physical 3D food” has diminished, bit by bit, ever since this journey started, last June. The 3D body has decreased its weight from 193 to 173 lb. (as of this morning (yes, Kim, I found your scale, and it works!). I kind of got a sense this morning that I needed to stock up on some SuperFoods (as we are all SuperBeings now) and really stick to more of those.
Well, that’s about the end of this one. Loving it here in Panama City, Florida, St. Andrews district, next to the lake, soaring great herons, osprey, jumping mullets (fish, not hair styles), Rusty the golden white cat, and the Mike and Mitchell mallard duck brothers.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum