OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Back To The "Gold Funding the Exchange" With The Dragon Family!
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by RamblerNash

» Sense of Life
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…”

Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…”
Posted on 2013/08/05 by kauilapele
Kp Message 8-5 (and 6) -13… “Current Incoming Energies… Not for the Faint of Heart…” 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_11 [Kp note: I've opened up comments on this one, so feel free to share your own energetic experiences.]
That “faint of heart” phrase was one I used in the last Ben post. But I and many others I’ve come across lately are experiencing extremely intense transformational and clearing-ational and “upgrad-ational in a physical sense” way.
That’s been my experience at least.
Personally, energetically, I have been going through a series of “zonked”, “not zonked”, “very zonked”, “very not zonked”, “extremely zonked”, “extremely not zonked”… and so on. Yet I know a few (yes, G, you know who you are) that are at a point of “energetic sabbatical”, so to speak. So it varies.
Also, my “desire for physical 3D food” has diminished, bit by bit, ever since this journey started, last June. The 3D body has decreased its weight from 193 to 173 lb. (as of this morning (yes, Kim, I found your scale, and it works!). I kind of got a sense this morning that I needed to stock up on some SuperFoods (as we are all SuperBeings now) and really stick to more of those.
Well, that’s about the end of this one. Loving it here in Panama City, Florida, St. Andrews district, next to the lake, soaring great herons, osprey, jumping mullets (fish, not hair styles), Rusty the golden white cat, and the Mike and Mitchell mallard duck brothers.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum