OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» German City to Stop Publishing Statistics of Vaccinated Hospitalizations to Avoid “Playing Into the Hands of Corona Deniers”
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Current Map of Cargo Containers at Sea Around the U.S.
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball Witnessed in 9 States Was Likely a Failed Russian Satellite
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
We’re Coming Home EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
We’re Coming Home EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » We’re Coming Home

We’re Coming Home

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We’re Coming Home Empty We’re Coming Home Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
We’re Coming Home
Posted on August 8, 2013 by talk2momz
An email came in from a friend today with just a “Hi!”, and a note: “I’m traveling, trying to find my way back home to the celestial.” This is a friend I’ve never met in person, but I have met in the heart. We have enjoyed each other’s writing and music, and shared the same love for spiritual teachers, and true knowledge. Our shared values are a thread between us.
Imagine a million threads between lights, strung across the miles, extending around the globe. This is us… the people of the renewal, the shift, the change, the awakening. Travelers on the inner journey and teachers of the way; advanced metaphysicians, beginning students, learning how to heal, how to break conditioning… we are all doing our best to live up to this evolutionary time.
How many of us are trying to find our way back home to the celestial? Quite a few, I suspect. So, is there a ‘back home’ other than our own oneness and light, expanding from within our own heart? I don’t know the answer to that, but I know people with heart connections do come together to enjoy each other’s company… and the feeling of home and family is very real and precious.
Since there’s no beam of light shining on a destination, and all we have is our own light, what do we do in our travels? Well, we work on ourselves to clear out the dross and enable ourselves to feel. Through feeling we know when others are similar to us; we recognize a ‘good energy’ place; we dare to be ourselves; and we know how to respond to real need… because… we can feel.
A few days ago I came in touch with feeling plus emotion in such a strange way. I watched a YouTube video of individuals helping the homeless around the world. Love is built in to some exchanges… such as: the very deep gift of food when you are hungry. That’s real need. What touched me was the look in the eyes and the smile of the persons who gave, and the surprise and gratitude of the ones who received.
There was a breath of the celestial home in that video. I watched it over and over, and got the same ‘there is love here’ feeling every time. Then I stopped playing it, and out of me came a gasp and a sob, and a flow of tears: we are so far away from a loving world and I miss it… I miss it…  I want it…
We do get emotional sometimes about what is lacking in our world, and in our lives, and that’s okay… everybody can use an emotional cleanse. But in truth, our emotions don’t serve us well as guides, and they’re not transformational, so it’s good to keep it to a minimum. Common sense: there is no way to raise energy and create liberation while sobbing through turbulent waters.
Our GPS does better when we emote less and feel more. Feeling is the sensation of a thing… experienced through our natural ability to pick up on the energy of people and places through intuition, inner vision and our physical senses. Feeling is very reliable once you begin to trust it. It’s also very enjoyable and long-lasting. Sensuality is feeling, perception of danger is feeling, reading between the lines is feeling. Most important question: how did/does it feel? To feel it is to know it.
Emotion is our response or reaction. I went to emotion after watching the video about the homeless because I want to be in a world where all hearts are warm, our separation is over, and oneness is our reality. I want that world and I don’t have it. So, basically, emotion is a reaction to things not being as we want them to be.
When I opened up this writing, I was thinking about a friend who is traveling… trying to find the way to a different situation… a place where she wants to be. One of the tools used by people who are experiencing a shift in consciousness is to envision themselves within the scenario that they want to bring to pass. It’s a flip of the mind out of emotion and into feeling.
You feel yourself there already, leave the emotion out of it, and then make your move. What we put our energy into is what we manifest. Where will our energy go? Let’s look at the intensity of need as the deciding factor. The more you need it, the more you will envision yourself within it, the more you will put your energy into it, and the more you will pull it to you.
Like with anything, there is a default setting that we want to watch for. Emotionally-fueled desire is a push away. Have you noticed the failure rate for that? And yet emotion is where we go when things get difficult, when ego becomes involved, or when our energy gets a bit low. Our minds defer to our emotional programming. I’ve seen and dealt with a ton of it within myself, so I know my emotional landscape pretty well.
Seems it never goes completely away any more than the ego goes completely away, but it does lose its potency and its ability to affect your life when you stay on top of it, change your ego’s opinion of how things ‘should be’, and learn to trust the flow.
We haven’t incarnated into a just world, but we are part of a shift, part of a network of lights, and we’re creating our heart’s desire… that celestial home within ourselves, and in the world as well.
Home is the place where love is not a rare occurrence, but a way of being. So open your heart… we’re coming home.

Thanks to: http://talk2momz.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum