OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

me > The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward
August 12, 2013 | By WakingTimes | Reply

The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  WIKI-Alpha_Arae-271x300Zen Gardner, Guest
Waking Times
There’s a lot of very interesting information available on this transition we’re going through and with many interpretations, and some great advice on how to manage these vibrational changes. My personal take is to stay very alert and aware on every front, most of all with my thoughts and feelings, remaining the observer monitoring what’s going on within and without me.
Don’t ever forget, your very thoughts and feelings at times may not even be your own but tainted by ingrained programming or some morphed projection from these both occult and hyper-technological insanely driven would-be controllers to steer humanity.
This is especially dangerous when our guards are down.
For me staying on alert also means keeping abreast of the news, the real news. It’s watching for trends, not just in the NWO rollout or political news, but following earth and space changes is very important. How our planet and solar system are behaving is intrinsic to getting a deeper sense of the energetic changes we’re undergoing. And sensing the spiritual changes around you is also imperative, much of which is intuitive.
Close communication via regular networking with other awake and aware activists is one of your best resources for keeping your finger on the pulse and grasping the big picture. Once you get rounded well-sourced information on our fluctuating condition the dots connect.
But we have to keep at it, especially now.

Real information is everything. It’s our spiritual food. Either we’re getting the adulterated stuff or we’re getting real nourishment. It makes a world of difference in how we feel and think and affects the very course of our lives and hence the rest of humanity since we each affect everything so profoundly. I avoid raw TV almost entirely and keep it unplugged.  It’s toxic and completely destructive. If there’s something worth watching as in breaking news, fine. But generally you’ll find what you’re looking for on the net where you can be in control of it. If you have to watch anything, limit it carefully and always mute the advertisements, hopefully instinctively.
It’s all part of remaining vigilant and detoxed. It all adds up. Same with steering clear of EMF pollution and using protective devices, changing out CFL bulbs, buying organic etc.
Conscious, Observant Living Is A Must – Beware the Unconscious Crazies
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Aa200blockLearning to listen to our hearts, our real consciousness that taps into the central Source, and observe from that point is the key. As things start to pick up more speed as they are now this will be more and more important when mental processes become increasingly affected.
The mind is much like the computer that is susceptible to an EMP blast, a large electromagnetic pulse; the same kind that can stop your computer controlled car, all electrical supply and appliances and shut down the grid. The heart, however, your conscious spirit, only revels in the additional energetic bursts and will never let you down!
Now that’s empowerment – but we have to be careful.
We need to watch out for erratic behavior.
People are going to start unraveling before our eyes. Many will have psychotic type reactions to these vibrational changes especially as the matrix degrades into chaos, and we need to be wary wherever we are. As the system crumbles and basic needs become scarce this will get magnified many times over.
Society as we knew it will morph quickly so being centered and preparing those around us is imperative. It will not be nice, nor make “sense”.
It’s a very sad reality but we need to be on our toes. People may not be as they “seem” to be, nor as you would like to believe they are or “could” be. And there will be no rational control over them. This will include many of your relatives and loved ones. Not a lot will make sense as things come apart at the seams.
We who are awakened and aware of the greater depths of reality and where this all fits in the cosmic and otherwise scheme of things understand.
They don’t. Nor are they willing to accept a greater truth or reference point.
Hence: We’ll be witnessing some crazy behavior, to keep it colloquial. Psychologically and spiritually it’s much, much deeper.
Make Friends and Help Each Other
This dynamic has changed my life and many that of many others. I spend almost my full waking time on the internet and otherwise discussing in every medium possible with loved ones and targeted movers and shakers about what’s going on. There is so much to learn and there are so many amazing wonderful people who have been researching and compiling empowering information I just don’t have time for anything else. I get my walk and take breaks but it’s my full time passion because it to me is the essence of what’s happening and where I can best help and be the most effective.
Contributing to this massive wake up is all that really matters to me.
I’m a communicator. And I’m not afraid to ask questions, or to thank and try to help those who have contributed so much to this truth revolution. This has led to the best friendships of my life. I wrote to others like myself how many of us seem to be alone when in reality we’re most likely where we’re supposed to be, yet we’re united in spirit.
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  UnexmysI received many touching comments to that post as it apparently resonated with quite a few people. Many also said they don’t mind the isolation. That’s the world they work and learn best in, and I relate to that. Most of the people I correspond with are the same. We savor conscious awareness and spreading it and helping to empower the changes we’re led to contribute to. It’s an act of love that gives tremendous satisfaction that at least we’re doing what we can.
And we do the same in our daily interactions.
These friendships that have come with meeting fellow activists are the best. They’re almost like broadening your antenna array to where you can pick up clearer signals and bounce your “readings” off those you love and trust. So often a little inkling or sensation or an email and link from a friend or comment on my site can lead to new realms of understanding and even new researchers and whole areas you weren’t aware of and a fresh re-synthesizing of what you’ve come to learn.
It’s just fabulous.
But we have to reach out.
Conclusion – Activate or Else
These energetic changes accompanying this huge scale awakening are not the answer. We are the answer. Those they affect who in turn willingly transform and pass it on, helping others understand and utilize what’s going on, are the answer.
You and me.
With or without any new cosmic or otherwise energies, combined with all we’re co-experiencing, our mission is the same. And what a great time to be alive as this awakening and all its accompanying energies unfold. Good for conscious  humanity, but bad for the matrix whose minions are scared to death of what’s happening.
This is why we’re seeing the frantic implementation of the control system. Poor puny bastards. It’s like a bucket of water on a raging forest fire. Sorry guys, you’ve already lost. You really think you can fight the Truth? C’mon.
But we do need to keep exposing them so others can see through their false projection and find empowering Truth and Reality for themselves.
Keep On!
We’re here to act out our mission, however we’re each called. We can follow, we can lead. We can sit by the wayside.
I don’t personally condone non-action in the least. We need to be conscious responders. Not inexcusable idiots. That’s thoroughly pathetic. I think we’ve all been through enough of that..and so have the enslaved.
Raise your voice.
Radiate your energy and the change any way you can!
Love, Zen
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Unexplainable1
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…

redditdiggstumbleupon    
Tags: cosmic shift, featured, full-image, zen gardner
Category: Community, Consciousness, Contributors, Cosmos, Culture, Earth, Earth Changes, Energy, Evolution, Family, Guest Writers, Ideas, Meta-physics, Self, Society, Time & Space, Transformation
Subscribe
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.

The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  FeedThe Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  TwitterThe Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  FacebookThe Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Youtube

Leave a Reply

Name
Email
Website

« Should You Be Able to Buy Food Directly From Farmers? The Government Doesn’t Think So

Waking Times Daily Email

The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Paypaldonate2
Recent Posts

• The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward
  • Should You Be Able to Buy Food Directly From Farmers? The Government Doesn’t Think So
  • Scientists Discover That Plants Communicate via Symbiotic Root Fungi
  • Homeowner Files Class Action Lawsuit to Stop Smart Meters
  • Pharmaceutical Damages 5x Worse, More Widespread than Publicly Known

Recent by Waking Times
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-revolution-freestylee-150x150
Civil Disobedience: The Right of Revolution

Barbara H. Peterson, Guest
Waking Times
Henry David Thoreau’s essay “[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=On the Duty of Civil disobedience&linkcode=as2&tag=wakitime09-20]On the Duty of Civil Disobedience[/url]” written in 1849 is as relevant to the times now as it was then. We have a right to stand up and question any institution or individual that claims authority over us, … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-couple-rabiem22-150x150
Lovers Transcending the Duality Void

Ida Lawrence and Soren Dreier, Contributors
Waking Times
There is much conversation today about gender equality, sensuality, sexuality. We talk about these things because our very deep and ever-present desire is to experience ourselves through love. We want to know love in all of its forms and manifestations… true lovemaking. … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-yoga-pose-ramnath-bhat-150x150
7 Ways Yoga Can Help You Lose Weight

Erin Schumacher, Guest
Waking Times
When you think of yoga do you think of sitting cross-legged in a yoga studio chanting ‘om’ for 60 minutes? When I think of yoga, I think of sweating, intensity, breathing heavy, a toned-body and weight-loss!
There are many types of yoga and the style … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-yin-yang-h.koppdelaney-150x150
Linear and Lateral Consciousness

Rich Armstrong, Guest
Waking Times
Throughout our world and, indeed, the entire universe all is governed by two polar opposite forces. These forces are namely Linear and Lateral Consciousness. The previous sentence can also be reduced to the following statement….. Time and Timelessness.
When all the layers of the onion … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-Matrix-Luca-Butti1-150x150
5 Ways the Matrix Feeds Your Addiction to – the Matrix

Christina Sarich, Staff Writer
Waking Times
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then ‘real’ is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. ~ Morpheus, The Matrix
As long as you are plugged into the computer program that is running your reality, you can’t escape its … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-Sunrays-Daniele-Zedda1-150x150
Why Enlightenment Takes Time

Belsebuub, Guest
Waking Times
Enlightenment means different things to different people; most of us have different versions of what it is and how it occurs. In some descriptions it happens in an instant, perhaps as a realization of something, or as a result of doing a certain practice, or by … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    

Must Watch Videos
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  WIKI-Blue-Funghi-150x150
Scientists Discover That Plants Communicate via Symbiotic Root Fungi

Dr. Mercola
Waking Times
Human arrogance has always assumed we are evolutionarily superior to plants, but it appears that modern science may be the antidote to this egocentric view.
Researchers in the UK have discovered an extensive underground network connecting plants by their roots, serving as a complex interplant communication … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  WIKI-Chopstix-150x150
You Are What You Eat: Re-Thinking Food

Andy Dilks, Contributor
Waking Times
If you were to visit China in the 21st century, you may well stumble across one of the popular speed cooking competitions, where frenetically paced chefs transform live animals into animated culinary oddities: snakes are decapitated then chopped up into inch-long segments, which squirm on … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  WIKI-Cancer-150x150
Why Medicine Won’t Allow Cancer to Be Cured

Dr. Mercola
Waking Times
Imagine a commercial plane crashed and there were some fatalities involved. You can be sure that would make the headline of every major newspaper. Well, we have the equivalent of 8-10 planes crashing EVERY DAY with everyone on board dying from cancer.
Nearly two million Americans … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-garden-Tourisme-Nouveau-Brunswick-150x150
Gardening Can Help Beat Depression

Dr. Mercola
Waking Times
Every year, some 230 million prescriptions for antidepressants are filled, making them one of the most-prescribed drugs in the United States.
Despite this, the incidence of all forms of depression is now at 10 percent, according to 2012 statistics1, and the number of Americans … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    
The Cosmic Shift, Unconscious Crazies and Moving Forward August 12, 2013  Flickr-Fuse1-Shardayyy-150x150
It’s About To Blow

Zen Gardner, Guest
Waking Times
People aren’t going to take it much longer. There are too many good, honest and awakening people who are being forced to take a stand. Their backs are against the wall in so many areas of their lives they cannot in good conscience let … More
 redditdiggstumbleupon    

Thanks to: http://www.wakingtimes.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum