OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification…

Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification…
Posted on 2013/08/20 by kauilapele
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… 130819_vermont_mission_hollis_img_5648_50
Click to enlarge…
After arriving here on Sunday, 8-18-13, I met Hollis (OneWorldRising.wordpress.com) at her beautiful home here in Vermont (well, actually, at a parking lot across from the church, after which she led me to her house). Such a beautiful home, way back in the “country” part of the countryside.
She invited me to come to Vermont, as it was clear to her that energetic upgrades were being called for (needed) in this region. And it was clear to me that this was a vital point on Turtle Island, calling for my assistance, as well.
My first impression of this place, Vermont, visually, at least, was of such beautiful verdant green, and rolling mountains. As I stayed awhile, though, it felt that, as she reported, there was something quite “stuck” here. So we scheduled to go ohttps://youtu.be/GI085tgnXs4
ut the next day, 8-19-13.
Hollis knew the location she felt would be optimum for a ceremony. She had some items selected for the ceremony, to which I felt moved to offer a clear quartz crystal, from Mt. Shasta. I sensed this would assist in opening a clarity portal from Shasta to Vermont, and she aligned with this.
So, off we went. Here is a video of the drive to the ceremony location, a reservoir from which residents get their drinking water.

At first we weren’t sure where to go. Finally we were drawn to a rock in the reservoir, near a boat ramp. We felt that it was far enough away from the dam portion of the reservoir, and thus separated from “corporate industrial” energy. I got that I was to toss the crystal from the rock (actually two rocks, close together). Below is a photo of “the rock” (the 2 rocks).
Vermont Mission with Hollis, 8-19-13… Healing and Clarification… 130819_vermont_mission_the_rock_img_5651_50
The Rock (actually 2 rocks)
Click to enlarge…
So I waded in (I wore surf shorts… as Guidance had earlier suggested) and stood with one foot on each rock. Hollis had preluded the ceremony by lighting sage.
At one point, then, I said something, then threw the quartz crystal into the reservoir, as Hollis, at exactly the same time, tossed a wampum piece in the water.
Both of us saw a wave of energy go into the reservoir, and all through it. I also noticed a layer (wave) of blue sparkles had formed.
After returning home, we both felt a bit zonked. Later, when I took a walk in the area, it felt as though I were walking through mud. Hollis felt similar energies. It was as if something had been released or stirred up that had now come to the surface. As if all the stagnance, all the old energy, the “we just want it to stay just the way we’ve known it and got comfortable with it” paradigm, had been “flushed out”, and up to the surface. Of our conscious awareness.
Next day (today), however, it felt completely different. We both noted the energy was cleaner, clearer, crisper. And it was amazing! Apparently, we had done what needed to be done. And all was complete.
Thank you, Hollis, for the great work you have done here in holding the Light for this region (and will continue to do so). Working together, this mission is complete!
Hollis website: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Thanks to KP and Visionkeeper:  http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum