OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lyrids meteor shower 2021: How to see the Lyrids tonight
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY EARTH DAY
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia to quit ISS, build new space station
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO like anomalies and rays of light crossing the Sun
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- ‘Q Is the Truth,’: Lin Wood Promotes QAnon at Bible College to Cheering Crowds
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covidian Cult (Part II)
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Certain Patients to Develop Herpes Infection
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rumors Swirl About President Harris’ Mental State After She Bursts Into ANOTHER Uncontrolled Laughing Fit
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by Unknown

» Body Language: President Trump, On Current Events
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Impossible Star-Maps" Within Mystery Ancient Library?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Against Medical Mandates: Join Protest Saturday April 24, 2021
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films: The Pushback — The Day the World Stood Together (Banned from YouTube)
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO’s) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

This was just too cool ….UFO’s gone wild….

Our brothers and sisters are here to help and letting the World know it!!

Watch Video Here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ashtar-command-galactic-federation-light-ufos-ships/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yep looks like they are havin' some fun!

I wonder what the spheres are?

Anonymous
Spheres are little scout ships. You will see this quite often these little ships coming off the big main ship = scout ships.

☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well they are cute little guys! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, I must say that's the most ufos I'v ever seen!! sure haven't seen anything even close to that in my neck of the woods!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I've been keeping my eyes to the skies but I have not seen anything either. There sure is a ton of videos of UFO's on you tube though.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
I think I may have seen one in my area a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't say forsure! Whatever it was, it was flying just over the tree tops about a mile or so from me, not high enough to be a small plane, and not the shape of helicopter, and absolutely no noise! Told my mom about it and she said that it was probably a drone, and that she had heard that the government had launched a bunch of drones! She watches a lot of tv! but I still love her!

Yes there are a ton of ufo videos, I was surprised at how many there were!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum