OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  CHD attorneys file federal lawsuit to stop California law
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr McCullough: Pandemic Won’t End Until Mass Vaccination Stops
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - the Gloom
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Small Lakes Keep Growing Across The Planet, And It's a Serious Problem
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Railroad Workers Get Railroaded Again
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After YEARS of Ignoring Joe Biden’s Sad Mental State – SNL Jokes That Biden May Have Brain Damage
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

»  WHO “Pandemic Treaty” Meetings this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nonprofit Blood Donation Service Starts Matching Unvaccinated Patients With Donors
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Trapped In ‘A Truman Show’ Directed By Psychopaths
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disease Expert Blasts Japan’s Ministry of Health: Halt Vaccine Campaign & Investigate All Vax Injuries
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Freedom To Choose Clean Blood
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

»  3-jabs or be fined in Italy, as millions have to pay up
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Hempcrete gets a boost in US residential building code
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prepper food supply: optimizing gardening calories for your survival stockpile
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists simulate a wormhole and send a message through it
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Abandoning Vaccine Safety Testing
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mapped: Where Does Our Food Come From?
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Dowd: “Cause Unknown” – The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lied suddenly: the Deep State death spiral
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Something Beyond Catastrophic Is Happening”
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» I Have Some Questions about Gender Assignment
 Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!! EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO's) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Ashtar Command & Galactic Federation of Light (UFO’s) Ships Releasing Fleet of Spheres!!

This was just too cool ….UFO’s gone wild….

Our brothers and sisters are here to help and letting the World know it!!

Watch Video Here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ashtar-command-galactic-federation-light-ufos-ships/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep looks like they are havin' some fun!

I wonder what the spheres are?

Anonymous

Spheres are little scout ships. You will see this quite often these little ships coming off the big main ship = scout ships.

☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well they are cute little guys! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, I must say that's the most ufos I'v ever seen!! sure haven't seen anything even close to that in my neck of the woods!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I've been keeping my eyes to the skies but I have not seen anything either. There sure is a ton of videos of UFO's on you tube though.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think I may have seen one in my area a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't say forsure! Whatever it was, it was flying just over the tree tops about a mile or so from me, not high enough to be a small plane, and not the shape of helicopter, and absolutely no noise! Told my mom about it and she said that it was probably a drone, and that she had heard that the government had launched a bunch of drones! She watches a lot of tv! but I still love her!

Yes there are a ton of ufo videos, I was surprised at how many there were!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum