OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin IPO PRESS RELEASE! Unreal!
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 10:28 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 10:15 pm by RamblerNash

» SACHA STONE - HACKING THE DREAMSPELL #7
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Built Chufut Kale?
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - New Top-Secret Witness of an Underwater ET Object
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Maya Used Zeolite and Quartz to Filter Drinking Water
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand & Canada To Put COVID-19 Patients Into Mandatory Quarantine Camps
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This 1971 experiment shows us that we can truly tap into a genius mind
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - LIVER-SPOT
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black winged humanoid observed in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Terminator - did movie scenes predict future events?
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IMF hints at introduction of Global Digital Currency
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Head of Operation Warp Speed & The Gates Foundation Are Pushing BioElectronics & Vaccine Patches
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - ‘THE OMEN III: The Final Conflict’
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA to reveal 'exciting' Moon discovery
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Whistleblower Edward Snowden Granted Permanent Residency By Russia
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 10:20 am by bs4ever

» 2016 Deposition of Epstein Enabler, Ghislaine Maxwell, Released…
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» South Korea sticks to flu vaccine plan despite safety fears after 25 die
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Hunter Biden Associate Tony Bobulinski Makes a Statement Ahead Final Presidential Debate
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Meaning of Feather Messages From Angels
This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?  EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?

This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sunday, August 25, 2013

This eerie figure appeared in the corner of the picture - but who or what is it?

Via todmordennews.com , 18 August 2013 - This eerie picture was taken earlier in the summer and the photographer, who has blown up the relevant section and placed it in the middle of the photograph, wonders if anyone can shed any light on it.

Taken from near the Baltimore Marina, where photographer William Kay had moored his boat, it appears to show, in the bottom right of the image, the ghostly presence of a woman wearing an old-style dress.

William explained that he was only taking some test shots with a new camera and only noticed the figure when checking the pictures on his personal computer later.

He took the photograph on July 6, at the peak of this summer’s hot weather.

“Her dress looks to be old and certainly out of place for a hot day and wouldn’t be worn on a muddy canal side. The photo was taken with a Nikon D600 bought on the same day and was only the fifth shot taken with it. The photo was a test shot and I didnt see the apparition at the time I took the shot, only afterwards when I downloaded the photos to my PC,” he said.

“I was doing the zoom check and trying to see the number of the bridge and it just came up then. I couldn’t believe it and was quite shocked. I’m not a believer in the supernatural and a bit cynical about such things. I haven’t seen anything since.”

Does anyone know who or what the figure might be? If you do, email todnews@todmordennews.co.uk or ring us on 01422 260283.

Thanks to: http://www.transients.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum