OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Control…..... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Control…..... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Control…..... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Control…..... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Control…..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Control…..... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Control…..... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Control…..... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Control…..... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Control…..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Control…..... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Control….....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Control…..... Empty Control…..... Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Control…
Posted on September 5, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Control…..... Favim-com-32262http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
It seems one of the great diseases of this 3D paradigm has been the need to control. Control the masses, control the world, and worst of all, control ourselves. I just finished re-reading the book ” Life Lessons” by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler. It has a great many insights packed between its cover pages. Well worth reading. I was struck by a quote in it that got my mind thinking much like pictures do. The quote was         ” Life does not become chaotic when we release control, instead it falls into the natural order of things.” It is so easy to be pulled in by our control and not even realize it. It may start small like always having to drive your car when you go out so you can leave whenever you want from where you are, monitoring your calls with caller ID, eating at the same restaurant to make sure you can eat what you want or having to hold the remote when watching TV. There are any numbers of ways we control ourselves or our life situations. It is time to let go and be a part of the natural order of things.
Control is something we have been living under forever. Our parents control us, our schools control us, our peers control us, laws control us, Government controls us. Control is all around us and it is time to pay attention to where we control our own lives and set them free. If we control parts of our lives we are not free to be who we truly are. We live life with walls that hold us in place, we are not free-flowing in whatever direction life wishes to take us in. Restriction stops life from happening! Take a moment and look carefully at your life and see where you may be holding yourself back. If we release control over ourselves then we are not apt to let others so freely control us. As with everything we are finding out, the change begins with us!
Control on any level will ultimately lead to regret in some form or other. It is one of the greatest lessons those dying have given us. Live your life fully and the way you want to while you can. We never know when death will come knocking on our doors. There is not always going to be a tomorrow and we must stop living life as if there will be. Regret is such a caustic emotion, it eats away at you until you are full of holes and time is spilling out of them. I cannot imagine lying on my death-bed with regrets. I know personally I have wasted a great deal of time not living life as I wanted because of fears that held me back and my own controls I set in place. I try not to allow either to influence my life any longer. Part of our life’s mission should be to live life as fully as we can and with no regrets.
Control is a close relative of the ego. They walk hand in hand. To force control upon our lives is refusing to go with the flow of where life chooses to carry us and all the many opportunities it may offer us. To try to control somebody elses life is just plain criminal and vile. We should all be here partaking in our own lives to live them as we dream to live them, it is why Creator placed us gently upon the earth, to be who we choose to be. This right has been violated long enough and it is time we stand up for ourselves and refuse to be controlled.
The world is so out of balance because it is filled with people not living the lives they choose to live, dreams are being destroyed and frustrations are building. The chaos we are witnessing is not about race, or religion, it is about a world of people not being allowed to express themselves and having their freedoms taken away. It is all about people not being allowed to be who they are. Let us all recognize things for how they really are and put things into perspective, not how we are being forced to look at the world. Control is pure ego and control surely is not love and the world cannot progress forward without love. It is time to voice our frustrations and stand up for our rights to be who we are not who we are being forced to be. Our time has come to stand strong together. Let us not waste it!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to:http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum