OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests Since COVID Vaccine
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another16-Year-Old Boy Gone After Taking Pfizer Jab
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forget the Blame Game, Nordstream Sabotage Is About the Great Reset & Nothing Else.
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive: Medical examiners were told to lie on death certificates
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden: America’s Open Wound. The CIA Is Not Your Friend
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Blew-Up The Pipeline?…The Plot Thickens
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Videos & Photos Document Destruction As Hurricane Ian Makes Florida Landfall
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe is collapsing, and it’s just the first domino of many to fall
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: (September 28, 2022) A Statement Regarding the Events of the Past Few Weeks
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films Documentary: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3-Year-Old Given 8% Chance to Live Overcomes Cancer with Cannabis
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: October
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE VACCINE WILL ERADICATE YOU – KAREN KINGSTON OF PFIZER EXPLAINS HOW
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» It was only a matter of time: “Vaccinated Blood” Transfusion Deaths
My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » My first deposit to my Litterbox

My first deposit to my Litterbox

+2
PurpleSkyz
doodoo
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:22 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Is DV dinar vets? Does wpsmit own that?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

32My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

He is a member there. Adam Montana owns Dinar Vets aka DV

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

33My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:29 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Well hello my sweet Ponee! How are you?

The Honorable Senator DooDoo - Representing the Great State of Dinarland

34My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:48 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhh thanks Ponee!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

35My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

DooDoo, your son has some serious talent going on there!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

36My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:59 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Well you are quite the complimentary lady now aren't you? Yes, I am quite proud of him and the finished product is the best terriyaki food ever! He has trained with some of the finest chefs in Atlanta.

oh btw I think I like you......:love-125:

The Honorable Senator DooDoo - Representing the Great State of Dinarland

37My first deposit to my Litterbox - Page 2 Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Doodoo Herb Lady is the best, she's the most grounded of us all here and she is just lovely! I am sure you will love her!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum