OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A "New" Message from the Post Master General & Trustee of North America (short Video)
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 30-Mar-2012 22:21:05

It's A Simple Moral Decision!

There are so many very exciting developments this week that we are still digesting the possibilities.
Real access to our accounts may be closer than thought. The infrastructure is all in place; the staff trained and efficient in doing the exchange. We will be posting more details in this developing story in the days to come at Notice-Recipient.com.
I went to the Post Office to check the Box. Inside was a hand written note instructing me to see 'Vickie.' I go to the counter and Vickie is not there but this woman who was there has been there for 30 years. She takes this note and goes in the back. She hands me 2 envelopes, one addressed to The Postmaster General and the Box #, the other was to the Office of the Postmaster General.
She hands them to me, looks me dead in the eye and said "If these are addressed simply to the Postmaster we will open them automatically. Have them put your name on them."
It is interesting to note that neither had been opened!!
One of the envelopes had no postage, save for a red thumb print and a UPU code. I believe they understood that this was an inter agency mail delivery and thus why it did not go thru the Box.
The Post Office did cancel the thumb print !
Have a great weekend, The Postmaster General NA
Video:
A simple decision for America - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-L44M1YpHY&feature=youtu.be
James Thomas | Columbus, OH 43228
http://notice-recipient.com/index.html

Anonymous

Thanks Yom for this! :D More Good News for those with ears to hear, eyes to see....

Have accessed some of this man's earlier material and find it quite credible and worthy to check out. The choice he offers is quite amazing and in synch with other sources I've researched.

Blessings to ALL seekers of Truth, Abundance, Peace.... In His Love, Joy, Peace, ..... 7freemom ❤

☀

Anonymous

I like these series. Think I will put them all on the site!

Thanks ymollman2!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks ymoilman2!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum