OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.)

1 Vote

Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) Synergy
The depth of human emotion really is extraordinary.  The blessing of love, the agony of pain and everything in between.  I can fully understand why being in a human body is such a coveted thing on the other side of the veil.  We have available to us, ranges that being in spirit, just doesn’t have.  Think about that for a moment.  We (usually) sit here in body wishing we were back in spirit, or, at the very least, fully immersed with our spiritual body so that we no longer feel the effects in our emotional body from duality.  And yet, from the other side of the veil, it is a prized experience to be here like we are.
The pain of love, what an extraordinary experience (even if not all that pleasant.)  To bear witness of two attributes happening at the same time.  The human in emotional pain and the soul experiencing the growth and depth of the experience.
To allow yourself to be fully in the experience and to feel, without needing to stop the acceleration of duality at it’s best, is our blessing.  I have learned so much in these last 3 days about myself, humanity and the ever flowing love and gentleness of the Divine.
Last evening, my landlady, a friend and myself did a little graveside gathering for Daisy, flowers, a candle and burning sage as we bowed our heads in remembrance… and this voice moving in surround sound said “why are you looking at the ground for me, I am not there.”  There was even a little sarcasm coming from that dainty voice, I cracked up and laughed that sentence out loud to the others.   It really drives home the fact “we are not our bodies.”  Then I was just so surprised that it was 7:30 at night, I was emotionally exhausted and I could hear her plain as day.  Daisy knew our biggest concern was that she died quick.  She told us, she suffered no pain at all.  I could feel that last little lump in my heart, melt away.  I not only heard what she said, I felt it, I felt the truth of it.  She left her body before the full on attack.  But she did place herself in a position I would be able to understand.  She led those dogs from the front yard to the back yard, in the reading field it would have been in the deep south aspect of the field, the past.
What I found really interesting as well, the dogs (living two yards away) were barking as we celebrated our beloved Daisy Dukes and as we made mention of that, Daisy said she was not done with those dogs yet.  She can go and prance around them and they can never do any more harm to her.  Even in death (errrrr, transformation), her loving courage is becoming my greatest strength.
I sat here yesterday morning, attempting to write and instead, going on my own little journeys with each sentence (the first two paragraphs of this sharing, I actually wrote yesterday).  There was not a tear left in me, there was no sadness at all, just emotionally depleted, but fresh!! (smile)
I swear I have the strangest team in the heavens.  As my arms and hands are in the typing position on my keyboard, they took my inner vision and placed it on my arms… I looked really strange.  I had these big ivy leaves and the vines themselves growing out of my skin.  How weird and random!!
Nothing is ever random, but it would take my first reading of the day to really help me understand the significance of that visual, of that message and all the other readings to help us all realize how incredibly profound this very moment in time really is.
I wasn’t 100% sure I would even be able to do readings yesterday, but hey, I am (usually) up for trying.  I now start each reading from the front yard view, incoming energy, then turn around to see what it is producing, or whatever else shows up in the back yard.
It has literally been raining non-stop for two days, so it really does look hazy and dark outside.  When i connected with my beautiful lady’s front yard field, I could see that familiar magnetic pole of energy representing the equinox time.  It was in the center of her field, everything else was hazy, even the pole was hazy, as if I was viewing it thru the rain-soaked air.  As I squinted as hard as I could to clear up the vision, I heard the field say “this image is not personal to her, but has a wider application.”  How strange!!
I decided to not just turn around, but go sit in my other chair that aligns to the back yard.  By contrast, the back was very bright, but not the first visual beyond the enhanced light field.  I decided maybe I am not fully back together yet.  So we talked.
The only thing I was sure of, this magnetic pole of energy was being infused into her entire world now, but I have no idea what that means… or at least didn’t while I was on the phone with her.  So we talked about recent experiences and I mentioned to her about my crazy ivy covered arms visual and doncha know she was exactly the messenger I needed!!  She recently had the same experience.  She also has some card deck (I forget which one) that has “The Green Man” represented in the deck.  Synergy.  Synergy is the interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects. (from wikipedia)
Heaven and earth.  Body and soul.  Above and below.  Masculine and feminine.
Of the 5 readings I had done yesterday, only two had this energy coming into their “front yard” the three others were still completing the cycle in which they have the opportunity to open to this new incoming energy.
I think the best way to share this profound moment in time, is thru my own experiences and understandings of the last three days.  For pretty much all of this year, thru so many readings and sharings, spirit has been repetitively expressing “let go of all that got you to here.”  I knew it meant EVERYTHING, including the frequency of love that brought us to here.  But how do you let go of whats not pissing you off?  (smile)
The story of “A Cup That is Already Full:”
A master was trying to explain something to a student. Now this student was not a brand new student, but a senior student who had learned many things. He had knowledge and experience aplenty to draw upon. But each time the master tried to explain something new to the student, the student kept trying to hold it up against his own notions of the way the world is and how it ought be, and he was unable to see the lessons in what the master was trying to teach him.
 Finally, the master poured a full serving of tea into his own cup, and into the cup of the student. Then he told the student he wanted to give to him some of the tea from his own cup. He began pouring tea from his cup into the student’s cup, but the student’s cup was already full, and all the tea from the master’s cup spilled out over the cup onto the surface below.
 The student said, “Master, you can’t pour anything into my cup until I empty it to make room for what you are trying to give me.”, and the master replied “Yes I know.” “And I can’t give you any new thoughts or ideas or perspectives on life’s lessons until you clear out some thoughts that are already teeming in your mind to make room for what I have to teach you.” Then the master paused for a brief moment, meeting the student’s eyes with his own knowing look and calmly but sternly said: “ If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!”
 The student pondered for a moment with a look of absolute bewilderment. Then a look of enlightenment came over him, followed by a smile, and a look of receptiveness. The master started to explain again, and this time the student saw what the master was trying to say.
We can become so full of Love, so content in our world of Love that there is no longer any room for the new Love coming in.  The synergy of expansion can only take place where there is room for it.
I had questions, Daisy Dukes provided the answers in the most real, expressive way she could, ripping me wide open thru the process of death, a horrific death (from our human perception) and the agony of guilt.
The guilt was the knife that cut open my heart.  A much-needed knife, without it, the event would have not been as profound and as illuminating as it was, is.  I became hyper aware of everything pouring out of my heart, out of my eyes.  Everything.  I fully realized there was nothing of the past in there, what I was feeling was all present moment stuff. The guilt I felt compounded the pain in my heart by the (perceived) loss, of the (perceived) vicious attack on something so gentle, so loving.
Everything in me changed when I took myself to the Mesa, to the river.  I was seeing thru eyes I have never looked thru before.  I could feel the presence of the Presence like never before.  The energy of Life was alive and thru everything and made itself visible thru my tears.
I knew this place a long time ago, when I was on the mountain side in Vermont.  How alive everything is.  How present the Presence is in and thru everything.
I have not so much forgotten that, I just don’t see like that any more.  I was so full of the eyes of spirit I moved out of looking thru the eyes of the human soul.
Like I mentioned in my last sharing, so many things were shown to me in such a rapid and full succession on my walk from the river back Home (a 2 minute walk.)  First, 2 X 2 =1  I could see that so clearly, wrapped around the fact that on day 1 of this release, I had two readings before I was closed down for the day by the incoming sadness (guilt) of my father’s illness.  Day two, I had two readings before I discovered Daisy and I was down, done for the rest of the day.  Couple that with the importance spirit had around the “September Special” pay for two readings (at $33 each) and receive two readings free.  If you took the two 33′s and reversed on set so it faces the other, you actually have an 8 in the center of an open 8 (expansion.)  Christed energy receiving higher Christed energy.
Two 33′s would allow for the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine and allow them to face each others opposite to become one.  2 X 2=1
As soon as I understood the fullness of that visual, that is when I heard my/our team(s) say “Guilt is a wasted energy and serves nothing.”  Instantly, I knew I was in choice.  As my precious team so lovingly does, they showed me standing in the doorway, unable to move and how important that was to all of life, the dogs, the cat, ME and the profound and life changing experience that was at hand.  Instantly i released the guilt, fully.  As soon as I did, I could see these intense silver sparks being emitted out of my heart center.  By this time, I had arrived in the center of my back yard, the place in readings that represent the deep inner heart center within readings.
The high silver energy of the magnetic field of earth was now pouring thru my heart like a fourth of July sparkler.
The synergy.
I am going to end on that note and leave you with a pictorial of Life Reflecting Life in our profound moment in time.
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) The-jemez-river-2012
The Jemez River that is part of my back yard as it usually looks.
Pictures taken this morning as we are inundated with the 4th day of rain (out of the last 5)
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) Sam_0540
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) Sam_0545
Not only has the River widened and deepened, it has grown out of it’s banks to create side streams that flow back to its source down the river a bit. Just like that which got us to Here.
Divine Expansion = Synergy (If we have room within.) Sam_0546
And the Mesa surrounded by fog, vital energy of earth. Heaven and earth merging as one. Divine Creation-Synergy
Keep in mind, it was raining as I took these pictures and I was smoking a cigerette too.  Just to be clear on what may or may not be a part of these beautiful images.
I love you all so much and will continue the story tomorrow!!
((((HUGZ))) of Divine Grace and much room for the synergistic expansion at hand!!
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum