OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» German City to Stop Publishing Statistics of Vaccinated Hospitalizations to Avoid “Playing Into the Hands of Corona Deniers”
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Current Map of Cargo Containers at Sea Around the U.S.
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball Witnessed in 9 States Was Likely a Failed Russian Satellite
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
What Do You Think??? EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
What Do You Think??? EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » What Do You Think???

What Do You Think???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Do You Think??? Empty What Do You Think??? Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What Do You Think???
Posted on September 20, 2013 by Visionkeeper
What Do You Think??? Photography-universe-head-favim-com-672312 http://www.favim.com
Greetings to all….I have been thinking a great deal lately about what is going on in the world and some of it I find very baffling indeed. Like why have the police (In America anyway) become so violent against the people? I know, I could say mind control, but is it? What is really going on? I want to know the reason. You can’t deal with a situation unless you can understand it and try to reason with it. What is going on in their brains that would allow them to harbor such anger and hatred within, for surely you could not do what they are doing without feeling those emotions. It happened over night, suddenly the police were becoming hostile and violent to innocent people showing little or no resistance. If it is mind control of some sort there is little we can do. If it isn’t we can try to understand and figure out where they are coming from. Sure I could tell you to retreat into 5D where none of this is taking place, but I for one feel a strong need to help the situation going on here for humanities sake. If we don’t learn to understand the problem we will just revisit it again.
I have been torn asunder trying to figure out the spiritual path.While my main quest is to be light and love and use both to help create the new world, there is another side to me(Gemini) that says it is not spiritual at all to turn my back on those struggling and do nothing to try and save the planet as well as the people. I don’t know what it looks like where you live, but where I am the trees are dying in great numbers. Leaves are curling upwards and turning brown and no this is NOT Autumn. This is Chemtrails and if the trees and shrubs are dying from the overdose of aluminum, what the hell is happening to us? Can we not see the canary in the coal mine?
Speaking out does nothing, protesting does nothing and who wants to protest anymore with the uptick in violence taking place anyway? The truckers are planning a shutdown of roadways soon, but what will that do when all is said and done? Too many are still asleep and brain dead from fluoride and television to be able to make a difference by refusing to buy corporate products and hurting them in their wallets. So where does that leave us? I wish I knew what the military was thinking. Are they not growing weary of war and wanting to be free as well? I wish they would pull off a military coup against this demented Government. Perhaps a mass refusal to vote come election time? If the majority does not vote then whomever is voted for would be illegal would they not, seeing as how it was not the majority of the vote? I don’t know what the answer is which is why I am writing. I am growing weary of looking for answers by myself. I am curious what other minds out there are thinking? Just how do we stop this runaway train?
Blessings to all….Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum