OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Do You Think??? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Do You Think??? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Do You Think??? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Do You Think??? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Do You Think??? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Do You Think??? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Do You Think??? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Do You Think??? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Do You Think??? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Do You Think??? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Think???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Do You Think??? Empty What Do You Think??? Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Do You Think???
Posted on September 20, 2013 by Visionkeeper
What Do You Think??? Photography-universe-head-favim-com-672312http://www.favim.com
Greetings to all….I have been thinking a great deal lately about what is going on in the world and some of it I find very baffling indeed. Like why have the police (In America anyway) become so violent against the people? I know, I could say mind control, but is it? What is really going on? I want to know the reason. You can’t deal with a situation unless you can understand it and try to reason with it. What is going on in their brains that would allow them to harbor such anger and hatred within, for surely you could not do what they are doing without feeling those emotions. It happened over night, suddenly the police were becoming hostile and violent to innocent people showing little or no resistance. If it is mind control of some sort there is little we can do. If it isn’t we can try to understand and figure out where they are coming from. Sure I could tell you to retreat into 5D where none of this is taking place, but I for one feel a strong need to help the situation going on here for humanities sake. If we don’t learn to understand the problem we will just revisit it again.
I have been torn asunder trying to figure out the spiritual path.While my main quest is to be light and love and use both to help create the new world, there is another side to me(Gemini) that says it is not spiritual at all to turn my back on those struggling and do nothing to try and save the planet as well as the people. I don’t know what it looks like where you live, but where I am the trees are dying in great numbers. Leaves are curling upwards and turning brown and no this is NOT Autumn. This is Chemtrails and if the trees and shrubs are dying from the overdose of aluminum, what the hell is happening to us? Can we not see the canary in the coal mine?
Speaking out does nothing, protesting does nothing and who wants to protest anymore with the uptick in violence taking place anyway? The truckers are planning a shutdown of roadways soon, but what will that do when all is said and done? Too many are still asleep and brain dead from fluoride and television to be able to make a difference by refusing to buy corporate products and hurting them in their wallets. So where does that leave us? I wish I knew what the military was thinking. Are they not growing weary of war and wanting to be free as well? I wish they would pull off a military coup against this demented Government. Perhaps a mass refusal to vote come election time? If the majority does not vote then whomever is voted for would be illegal would they not, seeing as how it was not the majority of the vote? I don’t know what the answer is which is why I am writing. I am growing weary of looking for answers by myself. I am curious what other minds out there are thinking? Just how do we stop this runaway train?
Blessings to all….Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum