Posted on April 2, 2012
Ben’s report this week mirrors what is being reported by others, including Drake. Very likely we are at a “tipping point” where once the tip-over has begun, nothing will stop what is coming. In any event, read on and enjoy this week’s Ben.
“In the US, the Pentagon has begun asking citizens to stock up with 72 hours’ worth of food because of possible disruptions associated with the imminent replacement of the US dollar with a new Treasury dollar, according to CIA sources in California. This move is also expected to be accompanied by a massive clean up operation aimed at draining the corruption out of Wall Street and Washington D.C. in order to restore the US to its former moral and economic greatness.
“Another sign that something big is about to happen is that a European CIA source asked the White Dragon Society for the names and addresses of members of the following organizations: the committee of 300, the Bilderberg group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, the Trilateral Commission and the European Commission. These have been forwarded.
“Message to the members of this group: ‘please do not get in our way.’”
• …the Japanese government has agreed in principle to set up a 1000 trillion yen (12 trillion dollar) fund to be used to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and roll out previously forbidden technology in a responsible manner.
• In what may be a related development, there appears to have been a regime change in China…
• In the US, the Pentagon has begun asking citizens to stock up with 72 hours’ worth of food because of possible disruptions associated with the imminent replacement of the US dollar with a new Treasury dollar, according to CIA sources in California.
• This move is also expected to be accompanied by a massive clean up operation…
• Any new treasury dollar will initially have much lower international purchasing power than the US dollar now being used.
• …it will take a couple of weeks to set up the 1000 trillion yen fund.
• …there are no goons available now the [to(?)] Kissinger, Nakasone, Bush, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Koizumi old world order people so their removal from power in Japan is a given.
• …the new international economic planning agency…, tentatively named LIFE (Long Term Investments for Everyone) will finance European and US economic restructuring as well as promote massive development projects in the rest of the world.
• The BRICs nations will, for their part, set up their own, independent fund as announced at the BRICs summit last week.
• Getting back to China,… Premier Wen Jiabao, President Hu Jintao and Le Keqiang are being prominently featured. No doubt he was promised the job of dictator of China and the world in exchange for his cooperation.
• We also know from various sources that the Chongqing party boss Bo Xilai was backed by Henry Kissinger and the old world order cabal he represents.
• Memo to Kissinger and the committee of 300: the world does not want a dictator.
• When the dust settles, the world will have harmonious collective leadership.