OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did infact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+":Tony

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Late Night.. Get Ready.. Get Set... Goo TNT Tony
09/27/2013  

Late Night TNT Tony Blast - Post By Kevin281

Late Night Get Ready... Get Set..........GGGGGGOO...IT'S COMING

Is anybody still up?  After you read this, go to bed.  You cannot cash out until the banks open.

I know this was a long day for you, because it was a long day for me.  After getting the information that the RV was finally signed off late yesterday evening and that all systems were go, I figured we had cleared the way.

I found out how the rates were being loaded one region at a time, with new security features in place.  This was exciting because I was getting confirmation as it was taking place.

Then I talked to my banking contacts and they told me they were to report to their stations at about 7am est. They were told that the RV would be today.

They reported and waited all day, they could see the rates and they have been moved to the teller screens.  Everything is in place and the problem today had to do with the 800#s.

They were told 3 times today that the RV was going to be released.  As of 5pm pst I know that they were still trying to solve the problem and that the release is scheduled to be either tonight or first thing in the morning.

I have been informed that once again, some highly intelligent people  have said that the RV wouldn't take place until mid Oct, 2014 and now even 2016.  All I can say is boy are they in for a surprise.

I have confirmed from people in Iraq and people in D.C., that payouts did in fact start in Iraq today and that contractors were exchanging for $25+.

Don't worry, your turn is coming and you should have the best weekend of your life.  If you don't wake up to this, I will have a timeline for you when I do the call.  I will also explain the problem to you (let's hope it's not there in the morning).

Go to bed, relax, you were almost rich today and have a 99.9% chance of being rich tomorrow.

TNTDINAR  Tony

QUESTION FROM MEMBER:

ScottyD:  That's GREAT NEWS!! The only thing is... What does the 800#s have to do with a global reset??? The 800#s is for us or Groups not a Global Reset?

LifeBPerfect:  Tony said the US Treasury was assigning new 800#s to each bank so no one had an unfair advantage. I think he said within like 30 minutes of it going live. I think Wells gets 2 800#s, one regular and one for groups.

Hope that helps.  LifeBPerfect

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum