OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death

Oct2

One Spirit’s Testimony of Life after Death 1977-erkek-melek
AngelicView: Here is a great example of ADC (After Death Communication).
This lady is a doctor (I’m thinking she said she is a “Craniopathic”… remembering from last night… which is a Chiropractor who specializes on the head) and she realized that she seemed to be picking up the energies or emotions (such as anxiety, sadness, or anger) from her patients. Seeing many patients in a day, this was beginning to take a toll on her. We know this to be someone who is empathic – they are somewhat psychic in a sense, but rather than picking up specific information from others, they feel just the way the other person is feeling.
∞ tangent ∞
As a side note, I wanted to say something about this to you. I’ll use myself as an example to get across a point. The point is that the world truly does take all kinds.
While I have empathy for people, and can relate to their problems or feelings, I don’t generally take on the feelings of others. I can also feel that there are negative or positive energies in a room without letting it affect me. I was beginning to feel that I was somehow missing something or perhaps not doing something right because I’m not empathic – like many Spiritual people say they are. But over some time I realized that I couldn’t do my job as a nurse if I was!
I have to deal with sickness and misery at work, and I have to be strong for them. If I was empathic, I would not be able to be strong – I would break down and I wouldn’t be effective at all.
And so if you are not empathic, please don’t think that there’s anything wrong with you! You are the way you are for a reason, and certainly not less than anyone else – who is they way they are for their reasons.
∞ end tangent – back to story ∞
 So the woman – her name is Annie – began meditating to try to release some of those powerful emotions she was feeling. This made her even more sensitive, though, so it didn’t work the way she wanted it to.
Then her brother died in an accident – he was hit by a car. About three weeks after his death, she heard him speaking to her. Of course, she had trouble believing it was really him at first, but he said several things that proved to her that it was really him.
I remembered reading an article on this story before, and you can read that article here:
“A Glimpse into the Afterlife”
While he was speaking to her and telling her about the afterlife, she would feel the bliss from the realm he was in coming into her. She says it is very difficult to go on with daily life here after she has felt the feeling of the other realm.
This is an interesting interview, but for those who don’t have the time to watch it I want to point out a specific part of it to you because I think it’s so important.
While Billy (that’s her brother) was alive, he was a rule-breaker, a trouble-maker, and a drug addict. He said that his main goal in coming to Earth was to experience drug addiction. It was just the experience he wanted to have. And so he planned his life around that goal. When he got to the other side, there was no judgement on him for being a drug addict. He did just what he wanted to do and had the experience just as planned.
Here is what the article says about it:
When Billy was alive, he was far from perfect. My bad-boy brother did a lot of things that many people would consider big mistakes. Although the end of his life was filled with darkness as he battled his addictions and lost the war, my brother was healed by the light as soon as he left his body.
According to Billy:

• What lies beyond this world is a realm of absolute love that reaches far outside the limits of human understanding.
  • Some believe there’s Judgment Day after you die, but Billy says the opposite. There’s No-Judgment Day.
  • As you experience the unconditional love of the Divine Presence, you begin to feel that way towards yourself, unconditional.
So whatever our struggles, whatever our truth, whatever darkness we may encounter, Billy wants us to know this: “The shadow is illusory and temporary. Bliss, ultimately bliss and light, are the truer and stronger reality.”

Video Description: ”In this new video conversation, I talk with Annie Kagan, the author of “The Afterlife of Billy Fingers”. Three weeks following the passing of her brother Billy, Annie began to hear him talking to her as she woke up. Billy began to tell her what his experience is like on the spiritual side of life. And because she questioned it, he gave her evidence to prove (to her) that these conversations were real. In this interview, we discuss this evidence, what led her to be able to communicate with him, and what he shared about his experience in the afterlife. We also cover addiction and the afterlife, different realms of the spirit world, and the challenges of being empathic on this side of life. I believe this interview will encourage many to trust their ability to communicate with their loved ones in spirit (watch for my story about my friend Phoebe in this regard). Enjoy!” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV
ANNIE KAGAN’S BIOGRAPHY: Annie Kagan is not a medium or a psychic, she did not die and come back to life; in fact, when she was awakened by her deceased brother, she thought perhaps she had gone a little crazy. Prior to this, Annie was a successful chiropractor and a songwriter who abandoned her hectic city life in Manhattan in search of serenity in a small, secluded house by the bay. This is when her brother, Billy, died unexpectedly and began speaking to her from the afterlife, upon which she agreed to accompany him on his journey through the mysteries of death. As Billy reaches out from the “other side” to change his sister’s life and the lives of those around her, he shares secrets about the bliss and wonder that come in the afterlife. Visit Annie Kagan’s website at http://www.AfterlifeOfBillyFingers.com or visit her Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/AfterlifeBil…

Thanks to: http://angelicview.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum