OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!! :TNT BLAST from Tony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

TNT BLAST from Tony

Saturday Update ~ Celebration Could Be About To Begin!!!

First of all, you guys have to remember that TNT (the greatest team  (because they are)) gets information way before most do, I mean we are usually ahead of the curve.  Because of this some people are going to tell you that it's not true.  Believe me it is.  They will find out later.

This is going to be a short blast for 2 reasons:

1.  I gave out so much info yesterday that a lot of you said you were confused, and I don't want to confuse you any more.

2nd thing is--if i gave you all the information, and I'd have to do a call,
and I don't want to do a call now----if I have to do a call later.  

There is a delegation in Iraq right now from the US. Actually several delegations from multiple countries.  Before the celebration could begin, some things had to be taken care of.

1st there was an additional agreement put in place, between the US and Iraq---it was about oil, gas and cash. But the deal is in place...

2nd thing that had to be done is that there was a little corruption going on
and several banks were involved , they were identified and the problem is now rectified.

So... these are the primary reasons that we didn't see it this morning. Now what is going on, on Iraq TV - they are announcing the new agreements with US and Iraq dealing w/ the gas. Also telling them to turn in all US dollars and no USD can be use in the market place. Which is good news for us!!!

Along w/ the info on the US dollars,  they are broadcasting on tv to standby for additional information about Iraqi Dinar reaching its true value!!! This is on Television in Iraq... in country only!!  No one with satellite TV is seeing this information.

Bank Personnel have been on standby all day. They have been notified to be able to respond w/in 45 min. They have already been notified to plan on working tomorrow.

On the bank screens as of right now the rates are

If you have to ask which is which, then you need to give your dinar to someone else.  

Bottom line - the last thing that we received from Washington DC is that countries are now starting to receive their official notifications of pending GCR.

We've been told that it can occur at any time, it should be no later than Monday morning - but it can occur tonight or tomorrow morning.

Please try to enjoy your day, because its going to be the last time you have to relax before all
---- breaks loose.

TNT Dinar
Tony

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum