OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof

+2
happywelshguy
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof.
Posted By: Dave404 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 6-Oct-2013 20:09:51

From Daily Mail online –
The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof as he predicts climate change could wipe out humans in the next two decades
-Geldof, 61 warns of 'mass extinction' and that 'we may not get to 2030'
-Live Aid founder says that his generation has let down today's youth
-He insists the 'next war will not be a WWI or WWII - it will be the end'
“We could have less than 17 years to live - thanks to climate change, Bob Geldof has warned.
The 61-year-old Live Aid founder told young people at a conference in Johannesburg, South Africa, that there will be ‘a mass extinction event’ and admitted his generation had let down today’s youth.
Speaking to delegates from 189 countries, the former Boomtown Rats singer said 'we may not get to 2030' and warned: ‘The next war will not be a World War One or a World War Two - it will be the end.’
Mr Geldof, who was speaking at the One Young World summit, said: ‘The world can decide in a fit of madness to kill itself. Sometimes progress may not be possible. We're in a very fraught time.’
As young people shouted and blew on vuvuzela instruments at the Soccer City stadium, Mr Geldof added that young people must ‘get serious’ about how they can help, reported the Daily Telegraph.”
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446613/The-end-world-nigh-says-Bob-Geldof-predicts-climate-change-wipe-humans.html#ixzz2gzOthZv7
Dave404.

happywelshguy

I wish that these posts promoting unnecessary FEAR could be prohibited as they serve no useful purpose

Know something we don’t?The end of the world is nigh, says Bob Geldof 2071176553

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, since they are, then we know what we are dealing with and how to counter act the negative - so to speak.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:Well, since they are, then we know what we are dealing with and how to counter act the negative - so to speak.
The Solution Is Very,Very Easy. Since We(All Human beings on This Planet) Are "Ascending" To The "5th Dimension" Together With The Mother Earth Where There Will Be No More "Evils" and  No More "Weather Changes".

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Agreed Yman!!  :)

happywelshguy

The Easy Way is to promote LOVE and LIGHT and not FEAR

:bounce: 

ymoilman2 wrote:
Herb Lady wrote:Well, since they are, then we know what we are dealing with and how to counter act the negative - so to speak.
The Solution Is Very,Very Easy. Since We(All Human beings on This Planet) Are "Ascending" To The "5th Dimension" Together With The Mother Earth Where There Will Be No More "Evils" and  No More "Weather Changes".

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Where is the fear?? 

What Geldolf is saying is correct with the exception of the time frame. It won't take until 2030 if we don't change our course.

The fact that he is one of Lizzies pets makes this interesting.

If I prohibit all of the stuff that some may find fearful... there would be nothing that could be posted!

happywelshguy

If we are looking at that angle and the fact that FEAR doesn't build upon itself - then the post itself serves no useful purpose

Purpleskyz wrote:Where is the fear?? 

What Geldolf is saying is correct with the exception of the time frame. It won't take until 2030 if we don't change our course.

The fact that he is one of Lizzies pets makes this interesting.

If I prohibit all of the stuff that some may find fearful... there would be nothing that could be posted!

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

With all respect HWG... 

When one really looks at most of the stuff that I post they could also say that it serves no useful purpose. 

I truly do not mean to sound argumentative... but Bob Geldolf talking to a group of kids is not fearful. Him stating that we have a limited time is pretty much what the whole Ascension thing says. How is this different? Again... I ask so I can understand your pov...

happywelshguy

Likewise will all due respect.

We are now in the 7th Golden Age a time of "LOVE"

What on earth is the purpose of bringing a post with such terminology of:

End of World Is Neigh

Wipe Out Humans

Mass Extinction

What Good can come from such statements?

What is the purpose of bringing such a post?

Is it a persons EGO?

Is it intentional FEAR Mongering?

The post is totally unnecessary and serves No COMMON GOOD and it would be a personal pleasure to see such post removed

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well none of my stuff serves any useful purpose either, oops!

I can't go through life looking at things through rose colored glasses though, it's a lovely thought but we have to live in the now and be realistic. I would rather learn about these things whether they are negative or not so I can prepare the best we can. There is always a positive to come out of a negative. I for one am certainly not fearful when I read that post, to me it's like booooyeah we have another 17 years to get shit moving! It's all in  perspectives....

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OK...

Thanks for your response HWG.

As much as I like to make ALL happy... 

End of World Is Neigh

Wipe Out Humans

Mass Extinction

to me is accurate.  This is Ascension... nothing to fear.

topspin2

Ahhhh HWG what is fear.....I think I would rather know..and I can use decernment in what I choose to read...and I do not underestimate the bad guys....they are good, REALLY GOOD.....Their leader has the patience of well.........one with eternal life...... but hey, who knows.....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes don't worry be happy, if we only have 17 years left then it's better than 2 hey!! Each day as it comes is my motto! Now where's the damn RV??!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am going to do a rant here... something that I do not usually do... here at least.

Not many here contribute to the content. And the ones that do.. have my appreciation and respect.Also my gratitude. I trust the direction they post in and approve of that direction.

ymoilman is now and has been an enormous help in keeping these many forums up to date. He knows where I am falling behind and picks up the slack... ALL this without ever a single word passed between us... as there is no need. It just is. If he thought it important to post the offending article I support him and will not be taking this down. Period. If some want to read fear into it then so be it. 

But the fact is that Geldolf is correct. He knows of the manipulation to the climate. He knows. He probably has spent time at the Grove. He has spent time with the Royals. He knows.

So.. what are we going to do about this?? The LOVE train does not seem to be getting to the station on time by my watch.

At some point there has to be action on the part of the people. Love will not win this battle.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Unfortunately purps you are very correct!

topspin2

WOW...PURPS.....I think Im in love with your passion....You negative bloodtypes.....yummmmmmm....LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha

yes.. sometimes the RH negative shows it's teeth. HA!

happywelshguy

Based upon recent information posted, it is my regret to be leave the forum immediately as I will / cannot be associated with anyone that is promoting any kind of FEAR during this spiritual time of "The 7th Golden Age."

I will miss you and wish you all well and give you my love

:bounce: 

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wish you the best also Happy Welsh Guy

Much LOVE to you and yours

But to be clear... I am not promoting FEAR

I am promoting TRUTH

and sometimes.... the truth hurts

Aloha    meant in the true Hawaiian spirit of hello and Good bye my friend.... until we meet again

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhh now that's a shame HWG! I am so sorry you think we promote fear, this is the first place I have been where I didn't fear anything! Anyway take good care of you and good luck with your business venture! xx

topspin2

I too will miss his posts. I do hope that he will reconsider....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I do also topspin.. I love HWG. He know this.

Let's face it though...

If one considers the words of old Bob "I Don't Like Mondays" Geldolf to be relevant in any other way than this is a song that won him a Knighthood from the Queen Reptilian her self because the song is about a girl who went to her school and off'ed a bunch of her mates, then one might not be so offended. Consider the source eh??

Bob fools no one. Neither do the rest like Madonna and Prince with their new found guilty conscience.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sorry for the run on sentence above...

topspin2

Yes indeed purps........The truth is all to easy to see...... for most of us......Our senses are open and the information flows at an incredible rate.....

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HWG, I am so sorry to see that you are leaving.  You will be missed.  Much love and light your way and hope that you will return soon.  Thanks for all of your help in the past!  You are already missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum