OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Opens, With Epstein at Its Center
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solving the Riddle of Byram Bridle
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India – Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyToday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply Chains and the Shortage Economy
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not

All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The First Signs of Prosperity (Video)

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 6-Oct-2013 16:43:44

The First Signs of Prosperity
(Video):
[size=18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKkERp-ias
When you think of banking...you think of the Swiss...right?
Everybody who has lots of money hides it in an offshort secret bank account and it is usually Swiss...right?
So the Swiss are leaders in banking...right?
Well...it looks like they are first to set an example of the wealth available to the people of the world.
The video calls it a project...like it were only a test to see the results or something.
But I see it as the first signs of the prosperity to be shared with all humanity...and the Swiss...(with the banking reputation) what better nation to kick this off?
Yes, the first thought that enters your mind is...lets pack up and move to Switzerland...right?
No need for that as it will be everywhere soon and this is just the beginning. (IMHO)
All citizens of Switzerland will now receive $2800. per month...no matter if your working or not.
The idea is to now be able to do the things you want instead of the things you have to do to survive and pay the bills & eat.
Mr.Ed

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

SWEET!!!!  Bet a lot of people will be taking vacations and more time off from work!!!

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was reading about this last week. I am thrilled this has in fact been passed if that is correct. I also thought it might be the way that the PP's would begin to be distributed... if they are in fact ever going to be that is.

topspin2

This is a bit misleading....here is the information....but I must say.....a bit odd.....

http://news.msn.com/world/swiss-to-vote-on-dollar2800-monthly-income-for-all-adults

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm moving to Switzerland!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was seeing it as an open door to the trusts. But... the St. Germaine message was clear. Don't think you know what is happening.. because you would be wrong.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum