OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What’s Going On? The Number of Container Ships Drifting Off Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach at All-Time High
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Stars Won’t Be Required to Take Covid Vaccines – Just Like Members of Congress and Their Staffers
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Study Shows 1 in 1000 Develop Heart Inflammation After Covid Vaccination
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Program Risks ‘Multiple Tragedies of the Commons,’ But FCC Turns Blind Eye
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 80 Groups, 57 Doctors, 19 Scientists Join CHD in Urging Pennsylvania to Reject ‘Smart Meters’ Mandate
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Removing Spike Proteins, Eliminating Graphene Oxide, Reversing mRNA Damage and More with Dr. Nieusma
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds March Against Vaxx Mandates In Orlando, Supporting First Responders
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC Educators File Lawsuit Against Mayor Bill de Blasio Over Forced Vaccination Policy
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Protest Against Medical Mandates
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20,000 Shut Down Melbourne Highway In Massive Lockdown Protest
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Robs 800 Safety Deposit Boxes, Steals People’s Life Savings, Claiming Cash Smelled Like Drugs
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Republican Candidate for Lt. Governor Mack Miller Assaulted by Police and Dragged from Clark County Commissioner’s Meeting
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyToday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moving To Montana Soon...
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - WAKE UP! We're All Being Played
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Home Remedies - Homemade Cough Syrup
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Teachers Face Year In Jail for Not Enforcing Student Mask Mandates
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» France suspends 3,000 health workers without pay For refusing Covid Vax
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID propaganda roundup: The ‘safe and effective’ narrative implodes
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Panel Member on COVID Vaccines: ‘Heart Attacks Happen 71 Times More Often….’
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Knocks Biden for Ignoring SpaceX Mission: “He’s Still Sleeping”
Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » MUZIC ZONE » Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round

Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
It definitely woke me up!!!

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Ohhhhh I loooooove this song!! Thanks purps!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

doodoo

doodoo
OOH Nanny and Purps...you are looking stunning in your halloween avatars. What are you 2 trying to do, get a whole topic of pictures dedicated to you?

Maybe I'll change my avatar.... this?

Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round CC_01542_BlackheartThePirate_Fix2013

The Honorable Senator DooDoo - Representing the Great State of Dinarland

doodoo

doodoo
or this?

Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round CHC_02545V_C2013

doodoo

doodoo
or this?

Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round Malecop

doodoo

doodoo
or this?

Morning Wake Up Song! WHOOP!! ~ You Spin Me Round Malegangster

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I like #4

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I like the pirate hahahaha!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yeah he would look better with out the facial hair maybe...

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
The pirate picture looks good to me just the way it is!!  LOL!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Oh either way lol looks good to me wink wink hahahahahah!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Hahahahahaha!  The beard is striking with the pirate outfit.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
OK maybe if you put the pirate in the all that jazz guys outfit... I might like him better. Might be just the pose and clothes throwing me off. He has the eye makeup so that is good.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
no the jazz guy reminds me of Peak and he pissed me off lol so its the pirate all the way lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
huh yeah!!! He does me also.

OK you  girls convinced me... the pirate can stay!!

OK Doodoo... it is unanimous! The Pirate it is!!! Eye Matey!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Woohoooo doodoo the pirate man!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum