OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» German City to Stop Publishing Statistics of Vaccinated Hospitalizations to Avoid “Playing Into the Hands of Corona Deniers”
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Current Map of Cargo Containers at Sea Around the U.S.
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball Witnessed in 9 States Was Likely a Failed Russian Satellite
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand PM Brags About Making Unvaxxed People Second-Class Citizens as Part of Push to Get Covid Jab
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
Forever Assured EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
Forever Assured EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Forever Assured

Forever Assured

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forever Assured Empty Forever Assured Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Forever Assured
OCT 17
Posted by Wes Annac
Forever Assured 072ec-o_gold__hathor_by_mysticalmike As I continue to feel led toward stepping up and using my voice much more than I have previously, I see that my channels are indeed expanding in the manners I’d expected them to. I’m coming to find deeper and more personal connections with the sources speaking through me, and I have to say that it feels pretty good.
I’ll happily greet disclosure and open landings of our star family when we humans have sufficiently lightened the collective vibration and brought about change, but with this strong and solidified personal connection I can say that I don’t need to see a ship to know in my mind and heart that this is all real.
I used to look toward external validations of everything I know and can feel within, and looking back, I’ve actually been given quite a few great validations of the reality of the existence of the spiritual realms, the Galactics and Angelics, etc.
Even still, I’ve come to learn that I possess the complete ability to glimpse the spiritual realms and be refreshed about their reality. No more do I look toward disclosure, which I’ll happily welcome when it does inevitably come, to reinforce my assurance of the reality of what I believe and know.
Speaking from personal experience, I can say that I used to look toward disclosure, prosperity packages and myriad other things to initiate for me what I thought would be a better future than my present.
There were things about myself and my reality that I was unsatisfied with, and instead of reaching within I allowed myself to seek externally and look toward something happening in my outward reality. I hadn’t realized that even if something spectacular did happen, the problems I had with my existence would’ve still been difficult.
I still had (and still have) Life path work to do, and with the personal expansion I’ve been blessed with undergoing, I can say that I’m very glad to have been allotted all of this extra time to grow into the heightened and refined version of myself that’s developing.
Whereas I looked toward external manifestations or events before, now I’ve been able to unlock infinite bliss and wholeness with myself and my existence. I’ve been able to recognize the perfection of this Now moment, and I find my personally held spiritual perceptions continuing to expand.
What a joy the initial bold events that’ll help shock our collective back into awareness will be, but if they didn’t happen in the next year I’d remain at (or increase) the level of devotion and service I choose to give to humanity’s awakening.
I’ve experienced far too much validation for my faith to wane over any external circumstances, because I’ve tapped back into deeper troths of consciousness and understanding that constantly remind me that Love, joy and bliss drive our existence.
Yes, there’s much that could be seen as “lower” plaguing our planet, but we can address and heal it all from a neutral and Loving higher-dimensional standpoint.
In concluding this writing, I’ll express what I feel is the importance of searching within to find true and lasting perception of the higher dimensions. Channeled messages and inspired writings concerning spirituality could help you quite a bit, but they’re only previews; teasers if you will, to the awesome spiritual perception you can gain within.
Recognize your brimming potential to re-access the higher realms, because we’re being told that our barriers and veils are diminishing to nothing.
Wes Annac – Forever assured of the reality of our existence.
WesAnnac.com
AquariusParadigm.com
Contributing Editor: The Golden Age of Gaia
Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z6XCEWpp7Dk/UZ3tduEKhNI/AAAAAAAAE9s/JZDaOs0LfUE/s1600/O_Gold__Hathor_by_MysticalMike.jpg
Thanks to Wes at: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum