OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

« Deep Progress
Manna From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold
October 17, 2013 by anarchistbanjo
Mana From Heaven and Crossing the Ascension Threshold

Last night I had another very vivid lucid dream that shows even more progression of Gaia’s ascension. I was in a room with some other people standing, but gathered around a table where some food had been prepared. I remember thinking, “That doesn’t look like very much food!” There was what looked like a few handfuls of vegetables? Just laying on the table. They were like leaves or stems on one end and some type of bulb on the other, almost like small onions but limp. I grabbed a handful and was surprised that there was more in a handful than I thought. I took one, put it in my mouth and could feel it there with almost disgust, it was not pleasant to eat. Then it popped and a wonderful feeling of energy and well being flowed through me. I ate several more and took a few other handfuls from the table. Some people were eating and others were not. Each time I kind of forced myself to eat, as if something was wrong with the texture, the thing popped and I felt the good nourishing energy.

When we combine this with my experience the other night of getting a flashlight and feeling a bit out of breath, we notice something happening at the etheric  level. It is getting more comprehensive, more earth like all the time. I have never been able to actually feel food in my mouth in a dream and then feel it “pop”. The physical and the etheric are in the process of merging and it is happening quite rapidly according to the progression of these two dreams. If the sense of smell had been included it would have been very life like.

My sense is that when the etheric becomes completely lifelike this reality will disappear completely. This ability to provide food from etheric substance indicates that when it does happen people will not starve. It also implies that the world we now perceive will no longer exist. We will have crossed the ascension threshold.

Let’s regroup a bit. This new age actually started back in the mid 1940’s when the nuclear threshold was crossed and physical matter became pure energy. At first it was uranium and enriched plutonium, at the low end of the atomic chart. Then is was hydrogen at the top end of the atomic chart. Theoretically every element can make the nuclear transition from matter to energy. That was the beginning. The ending is when life and conscious awareness can make the same transition as well.

This implies that we will all reach a high enough vibration sequence where we all go nuclear, to lack a better word and we will individually go to those dream landscapes that are becoming so lifelike. So that is the big event we are all still waiting for, and waiting for the etheric ground work to be prepared first. Well, it’s being prepared!

Now the question is when can we realistically expect this? There is an acceleration happening in these dream sequences so it cannot be far off. My best guess is the full moon of November 17, the true Samhain this year (Samhain is the first complete lunar cycle from full  moon to full moon after the fall equinox) when the veil between the physical world and the etheric world is the thinnest. It may extend to the following new moon.

That’s my best guess folks,

-enjoy

-joe

Thanks to: http://anarchistbanjosworld.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum