OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We Are All In Spiritual Battles EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Are All In Spiritual Battles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Are All In Spiritual Battles Empty We Are All In Spiritual Battles Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:13 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We Are All In Spiritual Battles
Posted on October 24, 2013 by talk2momz
States of mind… oh how they change. It would be nice if we could keep ourselves in mental and emotional balance… always. Never venturing too low, into the “why did I invite this major bullshit” inner dialogue; or soaring through the clouds in the, “OMG my life is a synchro paradise” trip; or maybe just some “geeze my heart is sad… and I don’t know why” awareness.
Frustration, bliss, or mystery melancholy… I don’t know about you, but for me the mood isn’t always the same. And at the outset I’d say, please don’t blame yourself if you’re not always copacetic. There’s a lot to this life, and we’re dealing with not just our own energy, but many other forces. Control system invasion, nasty people infection, financial collapse getting personal, health problems intercepting the flow… these do translate as spiritual battles.
We’re all in spiritual battles, and to my mind we’re pretty darn heroic just for engaging on a conscious level.
So what is the desirable state? You know what the talk is… are you balanced… stable… in the now? Even if today’s circumstances seem like a bumpy fall down a flight of stairs, and maybe somebody even pushed you; the way you experience these things can be warrior-like, sage-like, evolving, learning.
And more talk: the real you is not the person who wrestles with moods. The real you is the one observing you wrestling with the moods. If you slip into a dense energy state – doubt, frustration, emotion, reaction – you’re not connecting with your inner divinity.
Understand… I’m not making light of the talk. It’s real for me… the true journey. We’re geared toward self-responsibility and that’s beautiful. That’s where responsibility belongs. But we’re also conditioned to blame… maybe a bit too much. It’s that old ‘sin’ conditioning: external judge becomes internal one… the ego’s voice.
Remember when it used to be that sin was the problem… if you get sick, or robbed, or you’re in poverty, or pain… it’s God pointing out your sin to you? Going way back to high school, I recall when my best friend’s mother died from a very rare and painful immune system disease. Gossip at the church had it that the painful ending didn’t speak well of her – a faulty relationship with God must have been to blame. What nobody considered is that she had taken a job with a plastics manufacturer a few months earlier… just saying.
Then came the new age philosophies, i.e. your intention and feeling senses, your conscious and subconscious mind, your dense or refined energy and your good or bad karma are the all in the 3D mix of what you’re experiencing. Bottom line: you are never a victim… you are the ‘chooser’ of your life circumstances – it’s all you babe.
I agree, and yet I’m feeling the ‘it’s all you babe’ must be only part of the truth… not the whole truth. There has to be a lot more to this evolution thing. Anyone who evokes the feeling of weariness in me, and triggers the ego’s voice of self-judgment and fault, can’t be ‘talking up’ a full-spectrum spiritual path.
Accepting and loving the imperfect ‘I Am’ brings up the question… have we left the sin concept behind, or is it still subtly operational? Why does a dour mood, a sleepless night, a physical ailment or an empty bank account make me feel like a spiritual warrior failure?
Let’s see… how many YouTube videos on positivity consciousness have circulated my way in the past month… feels like maybe a gazillion! One of the memorable ones: there’s a motivational speaker who comes armed with slides of cells and DNA. He paces the stage telling us how we are energy and our feelings are energy, and with the right concept in mind we can change the cells in our body and we can heal ourselves of any disease, and it’s just that simple. Just change your feelings!
God forbid I should get sick and my energy becomes depleted, and self-doubt creeps in, and I begin to wonder… maybe I’m not evolved enough to change the cells in my body. Is that sin creeping in?
To add a little additional fuel, let me quote from a Google ad that shows up when I’m browsing: “Deepen your connection with Source energy and co-create all you desire.” So if I buy the video, and I believe the concept, and I practice and practice, all that I desire should be mine! And if it isn’t… the problem must be me.
It doesn’t feel very loving to approach spirituality that way. We can walk the talk till the cows come home, and if nobody reminds us to forego sin and blame, then we’re still stuck, aren’t we. Every spiritual teacher that I adore is imperfect, yet filled with empathy and kindness… and love. They won’t make a secret of the fact that the cards are really really stacked against our evolution. That’s why we use words like Warrior and Soldier… it’s a lifelong battle.
We’re held here, eternal spirit born within a sphere of control, and the awakening to illusion vs. reality is long and hard, and populated with a lot of humans who don’t have our best interests at heart. Just like my friend’s mom, who didn’t know what we know today about plastics toxicity, we can walk into things with a virtuous intent and pay a price that we never anticipated.
This is a heroic journey… with no map, but some fine friends: loving teachers, people who have escaped the sphere, and a few other pluses as well.
And yes, states of mind can change due to a lot of factors… none of which is ‘you’re a loser’. It is possible to be an observer of your states of mind rather than a judgmental critic or a cooperative pal, so that’s something to aim for. Positive is good… kind, sober and aware is even better.
“The only way to get through is in spite of your emotions. Never quit. There are angelic beings waiting for you but you have to walk well over half way to find them…” What Stuart Wilde said there is pretty much how I feel: we’ve already been walking the walk, so let’s never mind the moods, trust in the presence of more divine light than just us, and never quit.

Thanks to: http://talk2momz.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum