OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH – After Stealing the 2020 Election, Big Media Is Now Claiming Joe Biden Is Some Sort of Saint
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 02-22-21... Massive March Campaign Planned Against Global Idiocracy
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media ‘Eerily Similar’ to Communist China
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Says J&J COVID Vaccine ‘Safe,’ Emergency Approval Expected Within Days
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Lawsuit, CDC Removes Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from its Website
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Public Health Officials Are Lying About Lockdowns
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Gives $4 BILLION to WHO and Bill Gates for Global COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program but Nothing for the People?
Just Be…..... EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicists find rare star spinning backwards
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor Fireball Flashes across Sky over Alberta, Canada
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everything is Fake in Utopia
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Caught In Another Big Lie – Claims More Deaths from COVID than WWI, WWII and Vietnam Wars Combined – Simply Not True
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fire Fauci is Trending on Twitter and It’s Long Overdue
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Irrefutable Proof Is Coming Soon – We Are NOT Done” – Sidney Powell Responds to Supreme Court Decision to Ignore Election Fraud
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK Report: Experimental MRNA Injections Caused 1716 Cases Of Eye Disorders And Left 22 People Blind
Just Be…..... EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Just Be….....

Just Be….....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Be…..... Empty Just Be…..... Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Just Be…
Posted on October 25, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Just Be…..... Animals-dog-friends-friendship-landscape-love-favim-com-81825 http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
The title of this post pretty much says it all. As my readers know I have been taking some time off to regroup and adjust to all the changes taking place at this time. It has been quite daunting for many of us I would imagine. In this time I took for myself, I came to the final decision that I will not be returning to write my blog ‘everyday’. I will continue to write from time to time if something inspires me to do so or if something major takes place that calls to me to write about again on a daily basis, I will. I have been summoned to spend my days now being aware of living and just being, in other words walking my talk. I no longer feel the necessity of writing about what is going on, guiding others in certain directions, trying to explain what is going on or what is happening to us. For me, I feel it is far more important to be spending time learning how to just BE in the world, rather than my being the deliverer of messages. We’ve had enough of that over the last two years, now is the time we should all stand firmly on our own and be who we are meant to be and not just spend our time reading others words for guidance or following down others paths. It is our own path we are on now and our connection to it is critical and demands our full attention and devotion.
I have even lost a great deal of my fascination for the internet now. I pop on and off from time to time but the desire to be a part of it is waning quickly. I do not question these changes taking place within me, I merely try to accept them and go along with what I am being asked by my soul to do. I can see now what a major distraction the internet truly is from our journey. While it is beneficial in some ways for keeping us all connected, like with anything in life, a little goes a long way, I need to do whatever it is now in moderation. My journey to self and to greater awareness requires my time and attention now. We have a huge job to do in changing ourselves and eliminating the stranglehold of ego now and only giving it part of our energy is unwise I feel. Remember when Jesus stayed in the wilderness for 40 days and gave his contemplation and going within his full attention?  Heck, most of us can’t even give a full day to anything before we are pulled away and distracted yet again. Jesus did not need the internet to do what he had to do, he needed to go within and connect.
This is the message from my soul I am receiving at this time. Pay attention fully and release all that distracts me away from my journey. We are all on our own private journey’s and it is time to leave each other be to do their own thing.  I have deeply loved my journey into blogging and all of the fabulous people I have met and will continue to bump into I hope. Just not on a daily basis. I wish for all a safe and meaningful journey and I look forward to that day when peace finally prevails in the world and freedom rings from every steeple in every land. We will get there I know. Be patient and stay in your hearts. I’ll drop a post to everyone from time to time. Love to you all and blessings upon our new world.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

2Just Be…..... Empty Re: Just Be…..... Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:22 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

3Just Be…..... Empty Re: Just Be…..... Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Anonymous
Resonates with me, too; Thanks 4 bringing Prpl

:jumpinleaves: :athuup: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum