OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Princess of Kent Reportedly Develops Blood Clots After Getting AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony

"People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same":Tony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

10-25-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony

10-25-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   I know that the call didn't come but  I know it is still on the way.   By on the way I do mean TODAY.  I have not received the 800 numbers yet but I can tell you that bank personnel have been told that they will be seeing you today.  All governemnt agencies are saying it DID happen. It does not have to show at CBI first because it's already done. We are waiting for the activation which is scheduled for today. People got paid yesterday and this morning at the same rate...the rates are still the same.  Everyone is excited and they are bouncing of the walls in DC because they know that this is it.  Right now we are just waiting

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:47 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I heard that same rubbish bloody 2 years ago now!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum