OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Princess of Kent Reportedly Develops Blood Clots After Getting AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member EmptySun May 16, 2021 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member

"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

TNT Intel
Wednesday, October 30, 2013

TNT forum member:

It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87

Hubby is DSM w/BIG oil company, sent email with video of protest at foreign rig (ours) and confirmation contractors DID receive $27.87. That is all I can share.

THE CALL CENTER FOLKS ARE IN AND WAITING, 3RD SHIFT IS ON DUTY SO SAID RAY REN

For The People Just Coming In...When I went into BOA this morning Un-Dinar related, the highest Manager there told me that they just hired an extra WEALTH MANAGER/PRIVATE BANKER to start in November. She told me that they were about to very busy, and that that particular BOA branch was 1 of the 4 largest in the Region-Confirmed Intel to me personally. She did a lot of smiley's and eye gesture thingy's (think)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:31 PM

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So how bout this tree house!!

"It's a Fact Jack! Contractors paid $27.87":TNT forum member 1385541_587181311318357_2032573154_n

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
This is a classic!!!  Love it!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
tree house is spectacular and am looking forward to seeing this in the back yard of my new country home in November!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I want this as a studio which is about as realistic as that rate!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum