OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Way of the Wayshower EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Way of the Wayshower EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Way of the Wayshower EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Way of the Wayshower EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Way of the Wayshower EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Way of the Wayshower EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Way of the Wayshower

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Way of the Wayshower Empty The Way of the Wayshower Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Way of the Wayshower
OCT 31
Posted by Wes Annac
[img(240.00000047683716px,164.00000047683716px)]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3132/3160434852_67365312ba.jpg[/img]Written by Wes Annac, The Aquarius Paradigm
The wayshower seeks to impart the Love and knowledge they’ve gained unto as many fellow seekers as possible. The wayshower humbly makes their way through Life, constantly seeking and sharing what they’ve learned.
They’ve gained a perspective that they strongly feel every person should be able to enjoy, and they aptly go about their work in obscurity or fame.
The wayshower who’s reached a certain stage in their growth doesn’t want to be seen as a guru, an authority or a figure to be put up on a pedestal. The wayshower acknowledges the enormity of what they’re doing, but seeks only to show the way and motivate everybody to understand the reality of our existence as spiritual beings.
The wayshower has gained knowledge that’s been hidden deep within, but they’re in no way better than another because of what they’ve discovered.
Imagine billions of conscious individuals building a new paradigm that outdates our current way of Living and being. The ultimate goal of the wayshower is to help bring this about, and they work away at whatever they’ve found themselves best able to do for the evolution of the planet.
The wayshower recognizes that their unique ability can propel them into helping the planet in big ways, and the motivated wayshower works away in every moment they can to help free the public from the shackles of self-instated limitation.
The wayshower understands that their power and ability is deeply rooted in the spiritual realms, and is able to tap into and continually express the pure energy being delivered to our planet en masse.
Having felt some pretty deep states of consciousness myself thanks to meditation, I can say that the desire is in the wayshower to help everybody reach a higher state of consciousness and be able to feel the bliss that results.
The perspective I’m beginning to have is that breeding oneness and understanding spirit are two of the most important things our collective is meant to do, and the wayshower feels successful when able to assist others in doing just that.
In the spirit of turning away from mind-based labels, I should say that everybody can be a wayshower and it only takes the decision to use your unique ability for humanity’s betterment to become one.
If I haven’t expressed this enough already, to be a wayshower doesn’t put you in any special position or make you “better” than anyone else.
If you decide to be a wayshower and put your special ability to use, you’ll have “officially” become one (if you want to look at it that way). To me, being a wayshower entails imparting what I’ve learned onto you, the readers.
Personal satisfaction is bred when the wayshower can know they’ve contributed positively to humanity’s evolution, because that’s their true goal in being here at this time. I can say from my own experience that what humanity has perceived as heaven is much greater than we could imagine, and is making its descent unto our perception right now.
As waves of people begin to feel and understand the in-flowing vibrations being gleefully delivered from heaven by our Universal Family, the number of conscious wayshowers will grow to new heights and nothing less than a revolution of consciousness will be bred amongst the populace.
Every revolution has started with a few individuals acting upon the inspiration they felt within, and the growing coalition of conscious wayshowers bringing our planet out of the darkness seeks to help pioneer a model of Living and being that’ll soon become commonplace.
I’m ready to see a new world based in the will of the people come about. Are you willing to help show the way?
Wes Annac – Contributing to a blossoming movement with many willing wayshowers.
Image: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3132/3160434852_67365312ba.jpg
— —
Wes Annac is a 20 year old awakening seeker and author of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as writings from Wes and channeled messages from our Universal FamilyCome check us out!
Also see Wes Annac’s Personal Blog and The Golden Age of Gaiawhere Wes contributes his writings.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum